PreQuel mens pro class pics

MXerDW
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:13pm
There are 50 pictures of the mens pro class here http://dwilliams921.photosite.com/Album4/

Langston 450 Class winner

Jeff Alessi

Mike Alessi

250F class
Metcalfe 250 winner

Grant

Canard

Post edited by: MXERdw, at: 5/14/2007 11:36 PM
|
TimbuK758
5/16/2007 9:42am
that jump over the top of the hill looks awesome...
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
5/16/2007 11:13am
TimbuK758 wrote:
I have to agree. It looks like fun.
Mike Bierman
5/17/2007 6:13am
TimbuK758 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, is actually, Bobby Garrison, Jeff's shoulder can be seen.

I know they advertise the same track as the national, but I don't think Mt. Whitney will be ran the same way for the national...Jody Weisel, usually makes a few changes.

I am personally responsible for getting the water service (hose stations) locations up, and running. I put the 6,000 gallon water tanks on the hills, to feed the higher areas, as well...it is tough work but it is worth all the effort, to be able to have all access at any race.
Mike Bierman
5/17/2007 6:14am
TimbuK758 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, has Bobby Garrison #69 too. He raced both classes that day.

I know they advertise the same track as the national, but I don't think Mt. Whitney will be ran the same way for the national...Jody Weisel, usually makes a few changes.

I am personally responsible for getting the water service (hose stations) locations up, and running. I put the 6,000 gallon water tanks on the hills, to feed the higher areas, as well...it is tough work but it is worth all the effort, to be able to have all access at any race.

The Shop

eurohero
5/18/2007 8:17am
TimbuK758 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, has Bobby Garrison #69 too. He raced both classes that...
That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, has Bobby Garrison #69 too. He raced both classes that day.

Scroll to the right. Mike Alessi, more than his shoulder don't you think.
eurohero
5/18/2007 8:18am
TimbuK758 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, has Bobby Garrison #69 too. He raced both classes that...

Mike Bierman
5/18/2007 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
Tiki wrote:

eurohero wrote:
yes I see it,

It's amazing...the first time I looked it didn't load. I could catch only, a part of \"Jeff's\" shoulder.

I was there, (seems I am always there) and it was cool to see those guys loft off the backside of Whitney...now I have to try. Glad I have good insurance !

Thanx for letting me know...twice !

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 5/19/2007 3:08 AM

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 5/19/2007 3:09 AM
eurohero
5/18/2007 10:13pm

eurohero wrote:
yes I see it, It's amazing...the first time I looked it didn't load. I could catch only, a part of \"Jeff's\" shoulder. I was there, (seems...
yes I see it,

It's amazing...the first time I looked it didn't load. I could catch only, a part of \"Jeff's\" shoulder.

I was there, (seems I am always there) and it was cool to see those guys loft off the backside of Whitney...now I have to try. Glad I have good insurance !

everything on this page posting twice, it wasn't me
Mike Bierman
5/19/2007 7:17am
eurohero wrote:
yes I see it, It's amazing...the first time I looked it didn't load. I could catch only, a part of \"Jeff's\" shoulder. I was there, (seems...
yes I see it,

eurohero wrote:
everything on this page posting twice, it wasn't me
yeah...it's funny how this new technology works...

Post a reply to: PreQuel mens pro class pics

The Latest