Pretty dang awesome! Got the 70% off MXGP package.

jeffro503
9/17/2017 6:04pm
I didn't subscribe this year and missed all the 1st moto's , EMX 125 , 250 and WMX races.....and holy hot dang , there is some great racing to watch. Should make for some great moto watching for quite some time. I needed to buy the MXoN's race , and for just a bit more I got the whole season package for 70% off. Any of you guys that are in the same boat I am ( that are thinking of getting it late ).....do it! So far it's been worth every penny and I've only watched up to round 3.
|
DDMX18
9/17/2017 7:14pm
I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Good deal and there's plenty of coverage each week.Looking forward to Mxon in couple of weeks.
9/17/2017 11:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I didn't subscribe this year and missed all the 1st moto's , EMX 125 , 250 and WMX races.....and holy hot dang , there is some...
I didn't subscribe this year and missed all the 1st moto's , EMX 125 , 250 and WMX races.....and holy hot dang , there is some great racing to watch. Should make for some great moto watching for quite some time. I needed to buy the MXoN's race , and for just a bit more I got the whole season package for 70% off. Any of you guys that are in the same boat I am ( that are thinking of getting it late ).....do it! So far it's been worth every penny and I've only watched up to round 3.
I'm on my 2nd year & I cannot fault the package at all. Ad free, HD & all the races that are on the timetable. I buy the subscription at the start of the year which I believe is €90 but to me I think it's well worth the money for the content you get.

Hope you enjoy watching the EMX125 class at Lommel BlinkBlink
mmcmx
9/18/2017 1:09am
I'm on my 2nd year & I cannot fault the package at all. Ad free, HD & all the races that are on the timetable. I...
I'm on my 2nd year & I cannot fault the package at all. Ad free, HD & all the races that are on the timetable. I buy the subscription at the start of the year which I believe is €90 but to me I think it's well worth the money for the content you get.

x2
9/18/2017 1:15am
I got in on the 50% off deal at mid-season, cost like 70 USD. Worth it to me, I use Chromecast and all is good, at least when Spectrum isn't being a pain in the dick.

The Shop

9/18/2017 5:29am
I'm on my 2nd year & I cannot fault the package at all. Ad free, HD & all the races that are on the timetable. I...

Me too. With a long offseason without races ahead this is a no brainer deal for anyone that wants to watch some motos with no races on the calendar until January (except MXoN and MEC ofcourse). I highly recommend the EMX125 and 250 classes, great racing with guys that are seriously fast. EMX300 isn't too shabby either and the WMX series was awesome this year.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
9/18/2017 7:41am
Is the MXoN going to be on CBS Sports Network like the MXGPs? They just added CBS Sports Network to our Playstation vue package and I got the last round of MXGP Woohoo
jeffro503
9/18/2017 8:11am
Finally got to the 5th round last night to watch the first round of the EMX 125. Almost all KTM's , Huskies and Yamaha's......but I'm not quite sure what "disguised " bikes #225 Brian Moreau Kawi , and #125 Weckman Suzuki were actually riding? The Kawi looked like a KTM in a green color way for Bud's racing?

Other than that , I haven't seen any EMX300 races yet , but the EMX250 and WMX classes have been great so far. I still have to go back a few rounds and catch up on some of the first moto's in the mx2 and mxgp classes.

A lot of racing I missed out on. I've already watched all the 2nd moto's of the mx2 and mxgp throughout the year , but I'm re-watching some of them because I can't remember who won.

Now if I could only get my hands on the 2017 Canadian rounds....I'd be set!
9/18/2017 8:24am
jeffro503 wrote:
Finally got to the 5th round last night to watch the first round of the EMX 125. Almost all KTM's , Huskies and Yamaha's......but I'm not...
Finally got to the 5th round last night to watch the first round of the EMX 125. Almost all KTM's , Huskies and Yamaha's......but I'm not quite sure what "disguised " bikes #225 Brian Moreau Kawi , and #125 Weckman Suzuki were actually riding? The Kawi looked like a KTM in a green color way for Bud's racing?

Other than that , I haven't seen any EMX300 races yet , but the EMX250 and WMX classes have been great so far. I still have to go back a few rounds and catch up on some of the first moto's in the mx2 and mxgp classes.

A lot of racing I missed out on. I've already watched all the 2nd moto's of the mx2 and mxgp throughout the year , but I'm re-watching some of them because I can't remember who won.

Brian Moreau is riding a KTM disguised as a Kawasaki. Last year he rode a KXF250 with a YZ125 engine.

Emil Weckman is riding a RMZ250 with a 125 engine. Late in the year he changes teams & rides a KTM.
mxb2
9/18/2017 8:32am
I bought it also,great package if you area fan of the sport.
jeffro503
9/18/2017 9:50am
jeffro503 wrote:
Finally got to the 5th round last night to watch the first round of the EMX 125. Almost all KTM's , Huskies and Yamaha's......but I'm not...

Brian Moreau is riding a KTM disguised as a Kawasaki. Last year he rode a KXF250 with a YZ125 engine. Emil Weckman is riding a RMZ250...
Brian Moreau is riding a KTM disguised as a Kawasaki. Last year he rode a KXF250 with a YZ125 engine.

Emil Weckman is riding a RMZ250 with a 125 engine. Late in the year he changes teams & rides a KTM.
Ahh...got it. With not being able to watch anything but mx2 and mxgp....I get to the EMX125 and was like " what the hell? " watching those two bikes out there.

How does that work over there with the OEM's and rules? Running hybrid bikes like that here probably wouldn't be allowed. Which sucks.

Btw....which round does the EMX300 class start running at?
9/18/2017 10:13am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2017 10:13am
jeffro503 wrote:
Ahh...got it. With not being able to watch anything but mx2 and mxgp....I get to the EMX125 and was like " what the hell? " watching...
Ahh...got it. With not being able to watch anything but mx2 and mxgp....I get to the EMX125 and was like " what the hell? " watching those two bikes out there.

How does that work over there with the OEM's and rules? Running hybrid bikes like that here probably wouldn't be allowed. Which sucks.

Not quite sure on the rules in the EMX class but it seems they can run prototypes. There is a guy who posts on here, I think he's name is MBR, that ran a team with Emil Weckman when he was in EMX150. He might be able to tell the rules in the EMX classes.

Germany, RD8, is when the EMX300's start.
jeffro503
9/18/2017 10:21am
jeffro503 wrote:
Ahh...got it. With not being able to watch anything but mx2 and mxgp....I get to the EMX125 and was like " what the hell? " watching...

Not quite sure on the rules in the EMX class but it seems they can run prototypes. There is a guy who posts on here, I...
Not quite sure on the rules in the EMX class but it seems they can run prototypes. There is a guy who posts on here, I think he's name is MBR, that ran a team with Emil Weckman when he was in EMX150. He might be able to tell the rules in the EMX classes.

That's right , I forgot about MBR on here. Man I'll tell you what....after watching just one of the rounds with all the emx125 , emx250 , wmx , mx2 and mxgp......we sure are lacking here in the amount of classes racing our national series. I've known about what was going on over there...but to actually watch all of it during that 2 day process?......kinda bummed here.
line-up
9/18/2017 10:38am
TbonesPop wrote:
Is the MXoN going to be on CBS Sports Network like the MXGPs? They just added CBS Sports Network to our Playstation vue package and I...
Is the MXoN going to be on CBS Sports Network like the MXGPs? They just added CBS Sports Network to our Playstation vue package and I got the last round of MXGP Woohoo
all three motos of the MXoN will be on CBS Sports Network.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
9/18/2017 12:52pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Is the MXoN going to be on CBS Sports Network like the MXGPs? They just added CBS Sports Network to our Playstation vue package and I...
line-up wrote:
all three motos of the MXoN will be on CBS Sports Network.
Thank you!! Awesome!!
Motofinne
9/18/2017 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2017 1:16pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Not quite sure on the rules in the EMX class but it seems they can run prototypes. There is a guy who posts on here, I...

jeffro503 wrote:
That's right , I forgot about MBR on here. Man I'll tell you what....after watching just one of the rounds with all the emx125 , emx250...
That's right , I forgot about MBR on here. Man I'll tell you what....after watching just one of the rounds with all the emx125 , emx250 , wmx , mx2 and mxgp......we sure are lacking here in the amount of classes racing our national series. I've known about what was going on over there...but to actually watch all of it during that 2 day process?......kinda bummed here.
That is exactly why i at the moment enjoy the MXGPs more than both US nationals and SX. There is so much racing in the GPs. From kids in the 125 class to Cairoli and Herlings in MXGP. Even the WMX class is fun to watch! And it is really nice that the women riders also have a series that gets the recognition the deserve! Those kids in the 125 might be future MXGP, SX, US national champs!

I hope that we could see more racing from the US nationals someday. The problem is the one day format. This is just my opinion but any top level motorsport should be at least 2 days, not 1. But it would probably be difficult to make the nationals 2 days again because of SX and that the riders are used to train/ride so much on the off weekend.

Post a reply to: Pretty dang awesome! Got the 70% off MXGP package.

The Latest