Pro Circuit 2021

mb60
Have been watching Swap videos and don't see Forkner or Shimoda. Are both hurt of maybe waiting for the West Coast to start later ?
|
Zycki11
12/5/2020 2:05pm
mb60 wrote:
Have been watching Swap videos and don't see Forkner or Shimoda. Are both hurt of maybe waiting for the West Coast to start later ?
Forkner trains in Oklahoma, Shimoda isn’t officially signed I believe?
hamncheeze
12/5/2020 6:32pm
Shimoda is signed but has not officially been announced. I believe he traveled back to Japan for a few weeks so maybe that is the delay.
numbers
12/5/2020 6:45pm
hamncheeze wrote:
Shimoda is signed but has not officially been announced. I believe he traveled back to Japan for a few weeks so maybe that is the delay.
Stuck in Japan.
rongi#401
12/5/2020 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2020 7:01pm
hamncheeze wrote:
numbers wrote:
Stuck in Japan.
No way is this true

Edit
No way comma, is this true question mark?

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/5/2020 7:03pm
Jo is in California right now.
12/5/2020 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2020 8:55pm
Forkner has been riding. Surprised more guys on here don't seem to have Instagram. Tons of moto on there. I get not going on that cesspool Facebook but instagram is cool
12/6/2020 10:36am
Forkner has been riding. Surprised more guys on here don't seem to have Instagram. Tons of moto on there. I get not going on that cesspool...
Forkner has been riding. Surprised more guys on here don't seem to have Instagram. Tons of moto on there. I get not going on that cesspool Facebook but instagram is cool
Yeah I'm the same way. My Instagram feed is just motorcycle and custom painted helmets all day.
12/6/2020 11:14am
Forkner has been riding. Surprised more guys on here don't seem to have Instagram. Tons of moto on there. I get not going on that cesspool...
Yeah I'm the same way. My Instagram feed is just motorcycle and custom painted helmets all day.
Check out cdavies102. He has some 2-stroke builds that are absolutely beautiful
mb60
12/6/2020 11:24am
Seems strange he would not be testing a new bike with the team.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/6/2020 11:38am
How jo got the ride over CM is mind boggling. Should be a good season.
mxjon454
12/6/2020 11:41am
bigk218 wrote:
Jo’s results were better then CMs pretty much all of outdoors, he beat him in points, got 3rd in points on east coast sx, and he podiumed a moto outdoors. CM didn’t.
12/6/2020 11:46am
mb60 wrote:
Seems strange he would not be testing a new bike with the team.
Ya I get that. He just put up a vid riding the sx track at Reynard's a couple days ago
12/6/2020 11:47am
bigk218 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Jo’s results were better then CMs pretty much all of outdoors, he beat him in points, got 3rd in points on east coast sx, and he...
Jo’s results were better then CMs pretty much all of outdoors, he beat him in points, got 3rd in points on east coast sx, and he podiumed a moto outdoors. CM didn’t.
Ya pretty straight forward decision there
Bot
12/6/2020 11:53am
hamncheeze wrote:
numbers wrote:
Stuck in Japan.
rongi#401 wrote:
No way is this true

Edit
No way comma, is this true question mark?
i dont think he's stuck in japan because he post a picture on instagram story of him training in california i think
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/6/2020 12:02pm
bigk218 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Jo’s results were better then CMs pretty much all of outdoors, he beat him in points, got 3rd in points on east coast sx, and he...
Don’t forget that CM was also a Team Green rider that left to go to Geico/Amsoil Honda. I’d have to think that might have been a small factor in the decision as well.
mxjon454
12/6/2020 12:06pm
bigk218 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Don’t forget that CM was also a Team Green rider that left to go to Geico/Amsoil Honda. I’d have to think that might have been a...
Don’t forget that CM was also a Team Green rider that left to go to Geico/Amsoil Honda. I’d have to think that might have been a small factor in the decision as well.
We’re in the pros, not amateurs. And cm started riding a Honda 150, not exactly a year ago. Probably 4-5 years ago lol no team green validation there.
mxjon454
12/6/2020 12:09pm
bigk218 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Don’t forget that CM was also a Team Green rider that left to go to Geico/Amsoil Honda. I’d have to think that might have been a...
Mis-read you wrong sorry. But I don’t think that was a reason to not give cm a pc ride. I just don’t think he has it. He might bounce to a few teams and be a Falk or Cantrell but I hope not. He had better outdoor results then them. But CM has to do good in sx this year IMO to get something better.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/6/2020 12:09pm
mxjon454 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
We’re in the pros, not amateurs. And cm started riding a Honda 150, not exactly a year ago. Probably 4-5 years ago lol no team green...
We’re in the pros, not amateurs. And cm started riding a Honda 150, not exactly a year ago. Probably 4-5 years ago lol no team green validation there.
I understand it was a while ago, but I do know that Kawi was both surprised and not too happy about it. You know how things can be in this sport. Sometimes people don’t forget. Which would suck if it did have even a small bit in the decision. Both guys are good and both deserved the ride, unfortunately only one could get it. I’d like to see both under the PC or Star tent in 2022. They’ll both do some damage in the next few years.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/6/2020 12:13pm
mxjon454 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Mis-read you wrong sorry. But I don’t think that was a reason to not give cm a pc ride. I just don’t think he has it...
Mis-read you wrong sorry. But I don’t think that was a reason to not give cm a pc ride. I just don’t think he has it. He might bounce to a few teams and be a Falk or Cantrell but I hope not. He had better outdoor results then them. But CM has to do good in sx this year IMO to get something better.
Lol all good dude! He’s still young and going into his first year of SX so I think he will be ok. I got to watch CM come through 65’s racing CMC and got to watch Jo a few times there as well. I like both and really hope they both succeed and get good rides.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/6/2020 3:02pm
bigk218 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Good call. Didn’t think of that.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/6/2020 3:04pm
I fully predict cm is on Star next year.
Joe512
12/6/2020 4:19pm
bigk218 wrote:
CM signed with MLs Chaparrel Honda team already.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
12/6/2020 9:02pm
bigk218 wrote:
Joe512 wrote:
CM signed with MLs Chaparrel Honda team already.
Ahh yesss. By next year I mean the year after next year. Cm is going to put MLs team on the map though!!!
chuckdavies
12/7/2020 1:19am
Why thank you sir Wink Just starting the next one, will be pretty special!
J2s
12/7/2020 3:00am
Still see any off the crazy leg gang chuck ?
bayodome
Fantasy
4282nd
12/7/2020 8:11am
bigk218 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Shimoda has so far out-performed Mumford by nearly every metric. They turned pro at the same race in 2019 (although Mumford didn't race SX this year) and Shimoda showed that he has a lot of promise indoors with 3rd overall in his rookie season.

If it had been a normal situation, where teams knew well in advance that Jo would be a free agent for the '21 season, he would've been snatched up in a second.

Fortunately, the owner of the most successful team in 125/250F history knows talent when he sees it. I doubt the decision has anything to do with brand loyalty.
12/7/2020 8:21am
Your Albee replica is one of the best looking bikes I've ever seen
visser62
12/7/2020 10:04am
Not sure why Shimoda isn't officially announced yet. I saw on his Instagram he was riding at the same track with the other guys. You always have to take offseason speed with a grain of salt, but he looked really fast in the corners and decent in the whoops, with some room for improvement.
romain524
12/8/2020 8:10pm
visser62 wrote:
Not sure why Shimoda isn't officially announced yet. I saw on his Instagram he was riding at the same track with the other guys. You always...
Not sure why Shimoda isn't officially announced yet. I saw on his Instagram he was riding at the same track with the other guys. You always have to take offseason speed with a grain of salt, but he looked really fast in the corners and decent in the whoops, with some room for improvement.
PC photoshoot was today and tomorrow, Jo should be announced right after, I guess.
It’s his 2 weeks riding the bike and he is already really comfortable.
Monday at Elsinore he was really fast, on turns and the best 250 guy in the whoops. Bones was there to test with him, Forkner, McAdoo and Bones was surprised.

Post a reply to: Pro Circuit 2021

The Latest