Pros and Cons of 18 KX250F YZ250f RMZ250 ?

Dagner_184
Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 8:25pm
Just seeing if anybody could give me any info on the Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Suzuki 250fs? 2018 obviously. I’ve only raced my YZ250 Two strokes at my regionals and am switching to four strokes for My professional season. Any help or info would be awesome!
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/1/2018 8:52am Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 8:53am
much ty

Getting an early start on getting posters to go round and round in a perpetual circle? There will still be people that think this is legit.

There will be a Mint Julip on the other side, sir.
1/1/2018 8:55am
the 2018 vital shootout is where you should look. my opinion is the yamaha is the best 250 if you just want to buy it and ride it alot. no needs for any mods. really strong engine best suspension super reliable but not the best turning bike. kawi is also good at everything but not best on anything. only buy the suzuki it you get it alot cheaper than the yamaha or kawi.
Dagner_184
1/1/2018 9:03am
the 2018 vital shootout is where you should look. my opinion is the yamaha is the best 250 if you just want to buy it and...
the 2018 vital shootout is where you should look. my opinion is the yamaha is the best 250 if you just want to buy it and ride it alot. no needs for any mods. really strong engine best suspension super reliable but not the best turning bike. kawi is also good at everything but not best on anything. only buy the suzuki it you get it alot cheaper than the yamaha or kawi.
Thanks. I will for surly look into that.

The Shop

Rockinar
1/1/2018 10:33am Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 10:34am
Vitards Magazine said the KX250F had the best suspension, tunability, fastest revving motor and factory ECU. My vote goes to Kawasaki. Initial reports had said sproket bolts were coming loose cause they were not torqued to the proper specs. But I think thats been resolved. The Miami wheelie boys also tested the bike on MLK Ride Day and said the bike was "perfect".

My vote goes to Kawasaki KX250F.

Much ty.
Dagner_184
1/1/2018 11:23am
Rockinar wrote:
Vitards Magazine said the KX250F had the best suspension, tunability, fastest revving motor and factory ECU. My vote goes to Kawasaki. Initial reports had said sproket...
Vitards Magazine said the KX250F had the best suspension, tunability, fastest revving motor and factory ECU. My vote goes to Kawasaki. Initial reports had said sproket bolts were coming loose cause they were not torqued to the proper specs. But I think thats been resolved. The Miami wheelie boys also tested the bike on MLK Ride Day and said the bike was "perfect".

My vote goes to Kawasaki KX250F.

Much ty.
I think that’s where I’m headed is Green for a change. I was looking at Husky too because I have a great husky deal (Grassroots Husqvarna BMW) but never rode one.
Acidreamer
1/1/2018 1:17pm
How are you going pro and not know how to decide on the best bike for you?
Dagner_184
1/1/2018 1:41pm
Acidreamer wrote:
How are you going pro and not know how to decide on the best bike for you?
Well if you would go back and reread what I said, I’m used to riding only two stroke Yamaha’s. I haven’t rode a four stroke in four years. It’s a whole new game. So when I switch to a four stroke I would like to go to a brand of bike that will suit as close to my riding style as possible. Got to be comfortable right?
HenryA
1/1/2018 2:05pm
Dagner_184 wrote:
I think that’s where I’m headed is Green for a change. I was looking at Husky too because I have a great husky deal (Grassroots Husqvarna...
I think that’s where I’m headed is Green for a change. I was looking at Husky too because I have a great husky deal (Grassroots Husqvarna BMW) but never rode one.
Then look no further and get the Husky. It's a great bike.
1/1/2018 4:25pm
Dagner_184 wrote:
Well if you would go back and reread what I said, I’m used to riding only two stroke Yamaha’s. I haven’t rode a four stroke in...
Well if you would go back and reread what I said, I’m used to riding only two stroke Yamaha’s. I haven’t rode a four stroke in four years. It’s a whole new game. So when I switch to a four stroke I would like to go to a brand of bike that will suit as close to my riding style as possible. Got to be comfortable right?
You should get 18 crf250r it's suppose to be like a two stroke and has the least amount of engine braking in the class the yamaha has really bad engine braking and thats a big deal for me one of the main reason I'm getting the crf but unless you like one of the other bikes above and beyond the rest just pick honda or yamaha whatever one you like better
1/1/2018 6:04pm
If you like to rev the balls off a bike get the KXF. If you can use the torque a little lower in the band, get the YZF. Can’t go wrong with either. If your really considering an RMZ, get a leftover 2016/17.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
1/1/2018 8:25pm
Out of those 3 I’d take a YZF because the suspension is amazing out of the box and bottom end is very strong.

Post a reply to: Pros and Cons of 18 KX250F YZ250f RMZ250 ?

The Latest