Related:
Create New Tag
jorgechavez jorgechavez
6/5/2017 4:13 PM

Did anyone else download this yet? I got it today but it's made my app even worse lol it won't open now just says PulpMX in red with a black background. Tried closing the app and reopening, tried reinstalling it and restarting my phone but nothing seems to work.

I know there's plenty other ways to listen but I was pretty excited for this as I like having all the Pulp content in one place.

GreaseMeter GreaseMeter
6/5/2017 4:23 PM

Still broken

marx41 marx41
6/5/2017 4:24 PM

This is the first I've heard of this since the release and from testers. What phone and iOS version are you on?

Tonynz Tonynz
6/5/2017 4:25 PM

Mine is working 100%

@TONY351KTM

jorgechavez jorgechavez
6/5/2017 4:34 PM
marx41 wrote:

This is the first I've ...more

I have an iPhone 6 but I have not updated iOS for awhile and I never even thought of that. I will update it and see if it helps.

aeffertz aeffertz
6/5/2017 4:44 PM

Im just praying the new android version will play longer than 1 minute before pausing and crashing.

GreaseMeter GreaseMeter
6/5/2017 4:52 PM

Just did the update. Works great!

jorgechavez jorgechavez
6/5/2017 5:00 PM

Just went through Apples bullshit update and the Pulp app works great, sorry for the thread guys I'm just dumb! Edited the thread title, as well.

marx41 marx41
6/5/2017 5:04 PM
jorgechavez wrote:

Just went through Apples ...more

Glad it's working. Do you know what version of iOS you were on before? I'd still like to look into this

jorgechavez jorgechavez
6/5/2017 5:06 PM
marx41 wrote:

Glad it's working. Do you ...more

Unfortunately I didn't check I just went straight to the update but I can say it's probably been over a year since I updated because iOS looks quite a bit different than it did before so I must not have been running iOS 10

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry