PulpMX Fantasy Flawed?

St Ann More
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 5:24am
Hopefully most of the problems with live timing, scoring and chat experienced tonight will be fixed moving forward.

But are any of y'all able to change your picks after the event has started/finished as has been suggested here?

|
crusher773
1/6/2018 10:21pm
Yeah I'm not impressed so far. Half the features don't work. It's stupid that I can't sign in under 2 different user names in different windows either. So both myself and my son can both keep ours up. Touted to be great but fell short first go around. Surely Marx will get it lined out though.
tcallahan707
1/6/2018 10:23pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 10:24pm
They had a disclaimer stating that it was likely to be spotty tonight, which is understandable. I really hope that doesn't include picks not being locked. Surely, those saved changes would be time stamped right?

Edit. I just tested it and yes, I can change a rider still. It would not allow me to save the changes though.
1/6/2018 10:27pm
It's the very first night of it! Give them a break. I've played several of the other fantasy games (ones featured in the Pulp pods) only to find out that friends of mine, that finished QUITE well, were able to change their lineups up to halfway through a moto or into heats. It'll be okay.

The Shop

1/6/2018 10:41pm
points arent up yet, marx is adjusting his
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
1/6/2018 10:43pm
Bummed on how the site worked tonight, I was waiting to see my live position feature.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
1/6/2018 11:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 11:18pm
Bummed on how the site worked tonight, I was waiting to see my live position feature.
Yeah. I’ve been hyping this up to casual fans and other buddies from leagues in previous years, and I feel like a chump because all the “awesomeness” I was selling them fell on its face.

I really hope the LIVE TIMING isn’t just a copy and paste of the actual timing. It should have the running points and handicaps factored in.

Also, once you make your selections, the all-star tag doesn’t show up. So unless you remember whether Wilson or Seely was an all star, you have to drop one and reselect to figure it out....

Major swing and miss tonight, but I’m sure they’ll get it sorted.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
1/6/2018 11:35pm
I am sure they will get it sorted.

What sucked more was MotoDynasty.

I paid my $14.99 before looking at how it worked.

Not a fan of the new format or the way things work. Still finished the week 31st

What is worse is the old MXR system I thought was great and the old MotoDynasty was great, but this did not work IMO.

Sorry guys, just my thoughts.

I picked this over Motocross Fantasy which I have played for years, think I made the wrong choice Sad

jrrundle
1/6/2018 11:40pm
crusher773 wrote:
Yeah I'm not impressed so far. Half the features don't work. It's stupid that I can't sign in under 2 different user names in different windows...
Yeah I'm not impressed so far. Half the features don't work. It's stupid that I can't sign in under 2 different user names in different windows either. So both myself and my son can both keep ours up. Touted to be great but fell short first go around. Surely Marx will get it lined out though.
I'm going to assume you are trying this with the same browser for both windows, is that correct? The browser will store your session id so you would not be able to view both you and your son's picks. Next week try using different browsers and you should be fine.
aeffertz
1/6/2018 11:58pm
You gotta give them a bit of slack. Launching something this to the audience they have is nothing short of impressive. So long as the first round picks don't get fucked by late adjustments, I'm fine.

Their servers were probably so loaded. A few times Vital was on the verge tonight and I'd reckon vital has a bit more in place.
pdub187
Fantasy
2544th
1/7/2018 12:01am
Hopefully the scores come up soon.
jrrundle
1/7/2018 12:16am
aeffertz wrote:
You gotta give them a bit of slack. Launching something this to the audience they have is nothing short of impressive. So long as the first...
You gotta give them a bit of slack. Launching something this to the audience they have is nothing short of impressive. So long as the first round picks don't get fucked by late adjustments, I'm fine.

Their servers were probably so loaded. A few times Vital was on the verge tonight and I'd reckon vital has a bit more in place.
I agree with you completely, I am totally fine with tonight as long as people were not able to change their selections after the cut off. I assume Travis would be able to look at the logs and see if this did happen, and hopefully invalidate those peoples changes. I think what they are trying to execute is super ambitious and am really excited to see it develop.

1/7/2018 1:07am
I think everyone could change their team throught
out the events but it wouldnt let anyone save those chnages. Which basically means the changes at the deadline are locked in
Crush
1/7/2018 2:35am
aeffertz wrote:
You gotta give them a bit of slack. Launching something this to the audience they have is nothing short of impressive. So long as the first...

jrrundle wrote:
I agree with you completely, I am totally fine with tonight as long as people were not able to change their selections after the cut off...
I agree with you completely, I am totally fine with tonight as long as people were not able to change their selections after the cut off. I assume Travis would be able to look at the logs and see if this did happen, and hopefully invalidate those peoples changes. I think what they are trying to execute is super ambitious and am really excited to see it develop.

FWIW, I tried dropping Kenny for lead lap after the 250 main, pressed save, it "worked"... Refreshed page, he was back there again.

Looks ok to me.

Server issues are predictable, good for them for being more popular than they imagined.
Francis377
1/7/2018 2:41am
How does the live timing work for supercross, is it syncronized with the tv broadcast or ahead of it?
Crush
1/7/2018 3:22am
Anyone else work out their points. I think I got 288... Seemed ok, did better in 450s than 250s.

Anderson (Allstar) and doubles for Barcia, Bagget and Brayton.

AC (Allstar) and doubles for Sexton, Cooper and Taft.
enketchum
1/7/2018 3:25am
I feel like I did really well in 450 but don't know what everyone else did. This is a great site and game pulpmx you rock thanks

I only got 1 rider in 250 what a joke this site sucks and is a terrible game pulpmx sucks get fucked
Crush
1/7/2018 3:32am
enketchum wrote:
I feel like I did really well in 450 but don't know what everyone else did. This is a great site and game pulpmx you rock...
I feel like I did really well in 450 but don't know what everyone else did. This is a great site and game pulpmx you rock thanks

I only got 1 rider in 250 what a joke this site sucks and is a terrible game pulpmx sucks get fucked
hahaha

Fantasy games are a bitch. I think they've got some cool angles in it though. Be interesting to see if/when the all-stars change, ie Webb.
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
1/7/2018 5:12am
I changed my riders "legally". they show up like I never did. I also put into the comments yesterday that it should say locked or whatever. I'm positive I changed and hit save. someone was sitting with me and that's when I wrote the comment on pulpmx. this bs about changing riders etc . really? money is involved but what happened to honest people. oh that's right money is involved. throw the 1st round out and get it fixed pulpy crew.
1/7/2018 6:01am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 6:13am
Wouldn’t load the dashboard for me this morning. I assume Marx has his toobelt on and is hard at it.
shmacky78
1/7/2018 6:16am
Hope the site gets fixed this morning... logged in but everything is “loading” wife and I spent 70 Bucs on this, would be nice to see some results ? Trying not to bitch. But damnit I’m excited ?
86honda
1/7/2018 6:30am
I gave them money to play. I expect a for money result. Give me back my son!
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
1/7/2018 6:54am
I just want my team switched to what I actually put in. it still shows like I clicked save and its spinning in web world.
its $35 but i will be leary if im out the 1st week because of this.
spidey senses tingle when d truman laughs about people changing teams and lock out etc,Dry
crusher773
1/7/2018 7:25am
crusher773 wrote:
Yeah I'm not impressed so far. Half the features don't work. It's stupid that I can't sign in under 2 different user names in different windows...
jrrundle wrote:
I'm going to assume you are trying this with the same browser for both windows, is that correct? The browser will store your session id so...
I'm going to assume you are trying this with the same browser for both windows, is that correct? The browser will store your session id so you would not be able to view both you and your son's picks. Next week try using different browsers and you should be fine.
Issue there is I only have 1 browser option. I can't download chrome onto a work computer. Stuck with IE.
Dr Wario
1/7/2018 7:47am
crusher773 wrote:
jrrundle wrote:
I'm going to assume you are trying this with the same browser for both windows, is that correct? The browser will store your session id so...
crusher773 wrote:
Issue there is I only have 1 browser option. I can't download chrome onto a work computer. Stuck with IE.
This would be a problem with basically any website (eg mail, vitalMX, Amazon, etc). The browser doesn’t know who’s using it....
Slaughter612s
Fantasy
215th
1/7/2018 7:54am
I hope they have an update soon, im sure there are some growing pains. The idea is awesome. See what they have to say on the pulpmx show this Monday. A1 was nuts.
pmshortt2
1/7/2018 8:42am
I just want my team switched to what I actually put in. it still shows like I clicked save and its spinning in web world. its...
I just want my team switched to what I actually put in. it still shows like I clicked save and its spinning in web world.
its $35 but i will be leary if im out the 1st week because of this.
spidey senses tingle when d truman laughs about people changing teams and lock out etc,Dry
I think they should not count A1 with all the hiccups we have had...
shmacky78
1/7/2018 9:12am
Maybe a free shirt and some stickers should be in order .. nothing says “my bad” like some free T-shirts and stickers ?
jrrundle
1/7/2018 9:15am
Monday’s show should be interesting to say the least.

Post a reply to: PulpMX Fantasy Flawed?

The Latest