PulpMX Fantasy Slander

JM485
1/13/2020 6:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2020 6:58pm
I am working on a new approach to this level of douchery. Compassion. I mean let's be real, how miserable must this guy be to get...
I am working on a new approach to this level of douchery. Compassion. I mean let's be real, how miserable must this guy be to get this upset? This guy clearly has some deep rooted anger issues. I hope this is a wakeup call and he finds the help he needs.

PS. Religion tends to be an identity, not a practice for most nowadays.

PSA. The left lane is not for driving, it's for passing. GTFO of it even if no one is behind you.

As you know I'm on the Gary V bandwagon as well and have really tried to shape myself around his ideology, but I just can't feel any sympathy for these kinds of fuckfaces. Maybe I'm too bitter and vengeful, but I figure if someone can take the time to type something like that out they deserve whatever they get, if they're already down and out then drive their sorry ass even further into the ground and spit on them as you walk away. I can't get behind rewarding this kind of stuff with compassion or empathy, absolutely nobody should have to put up with something like that it's just sick.

PS: I'm also on team "left lane is for passing", either shit or get off the pot!
Moto Norcal
1/13/2020 7:06pm
The Internet breeds psychosis, and fantasy sports seems to breed a particular type of psychosis. It's right in the name: "fantasy."
It sucks for the riders. What do the riders get out of fantasy sports anyhow, other than abuse?
tcallahan707
1/13/2020 7:20pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2020 7:23pm
I am working on a new approach to this level of douchery. Compassion. I mean let's be real, how miserable must this guy be to get...
I am working on a new approach to this level of douchery. Compassion. I mean let's be real, how miserable must this guy be to get this upset? This guy clearly has some deep rooted anger issues. I hope this is a wakeup call and he finds the help he needs.

PSA. The left lane is not for driving, it's for passing. GTFO of it even if no one is behind you.

JM485 wrote:
As you know I'm on the Gary V bandwagon as well and have really tried to shape myself around his ideology, but I just can't feel...
As you know I'm on the Gary V bandwagon as well and have really tried to shape myself around his ideology, but I just can't feel any sympathy for these kinds of fuckfaces. Maybe I'm too bitter and vengeful, but I figure if someone can take the time to type something like that out they deserve whatever they get, if they're already down and out then drive their sorry ass even further into the ground and spit on them as you walk away. I can't get behind rewarding this kind of stuff with compassion or empathy, absolutely nobody should have to put up with something like that it's just sick.

PS: I'm also on team "left lane is for passing", either shit or get off the pot!
Yeah man, I understand the disgust with vitriol like that. Trust me, I've got a long ways to go.It's not an easy thing to shift your emotional response but it is the solution to improving ourselves and those around us.

I can't say I truly feel compassion for this guy.But I do have control over my thoughts, and by forcing myself to think along the lines of compassion, it allows me to shift my perspective a bit. I can at least understand that this dude clearly has some level of underlying pain that needs tended to. These messages aren't truly about fantasy SX or a particular rider. I hope the guy takes this opportunity to sort it out.

Ps. Nice pickup on the Gary Vee. To me, compassion as a response makes as much sense as giving away value as much as Gary does. But the proof is in the pudding and I think he is right. Seems worth the effort to try.
Doddy
1/13/2020 7:22pm

Is it okay to stay in the left lane if you are passing everyone? Asking for a friend.

The Shop

CCicero
1/13/2020 8:35pm
This has to be a joke. Corbin Hayes is my roommate(hence how i have the screenshots). So youre telling me he had corbin’s phone # the whole time but texted him after this? Get a fucking clue dude. This guy created fake texts to try to get out of all of this. This dude is a fucking scumbag. Also his first tweets since 2011, seems totally legit man.

aeffertz
1/13/2020 10:23pm
So he doubles down by tweeting at him saying he's butt hurt and posting those fake texts and then DM's him saying sorry? What the hell is going on in this dudes head?
CM_84
1/13/2020 10:35pm
They have 21 mutual friends, maybe they do know each other.
Regardless, that DM was a disgrace.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
1/14/2020 5:53am
What a rollercoaster of emotions. Complete SX soap opera. Someone better call Netflix before Hulu gets the whiff of it.

Anyway. Make it stop please. Why can't they engage in the good ol' fist fight in the pits instead of this highly bipolar social media bullcrap from Mr. Smol?

Post a reply to: PulpMX Fantasy Slander

The Latest