Pulpmx Show Archive w Albrecht, Langston, Lancaster, Stank, JT & Top Jimmy is up

Matthes
8/1/2017 9:15am
Thanks for checking it out, good times indeed. Get it at the usual places or HERE
|
early
Fantasy
2139th
8/1/2017 9:40am
Nets coming to SX?
NorCal 50+
8/1/2017 10:01am
You guys were in rare form near the end- I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing. Jimmy is freaking hilarious and the glitter thing had me on the floor.
tylermx967
8/1/2017 5:41pm
I WISH THAT THIS SHOW ON A DIFRINT DAY THAN MONDAY BECASE I NOT WANT TO MISS MONDAY NITE RAW. LAST NITE THE BIG SHOW FIGHTED BIG CASS AND BROCK LESNAR THRETIND TO LEAVE WWE IF HE LOSE AT SUMMERSLAM
Katoomey
8/1/2017 5:49pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
You guys were in rare form near the end- I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing. Jimmy is freaking hilarious and the glitter thing...
You guys were in rare form near the end- I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing. Jimmy is freaking hilarious and the glitter thing had me on the floor.
he went silent like Snowden when they asked about the glitter. did he ever give them an answer? that was funny. pretty good show overall.

The Shop

8/1/2017 6:05pm
I agree that the open forum for random discussion in the last hour can often be one of the best parts of the show.

Sooo, I've heard Matthes say this is his last year going to all the races.... but.... he mentioned several times on this weeks episode this being the last season for the Pulp Show period. Steve hasn't made a firm choice on hanging up the headphones all together, yet...... right?? I recall a few weeks ago him joking that he could very well be all talk and could still be around for years to come (though doesn't sound like that's his preference)....

cali11
8/1/2017 6:10pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I WISH THAT THIS SHOW ON A DIFRINT DAY THAN MONDAY BECASE I NOT WANT TO MISS MONDAY NITE RAW. LAST NITE THE BIG SHOW FIGHTED...
I WISH THAT THIS SHOW ON A DIFRINT DAY THAN MONDAY BECASE I NOT WANT TO MISS MONDAY NITE RAW. LAST NITE THE BIG SHOW FIGHTED BIG CASS AND BROCK LESNAR THRETIND TO LEAVE WWE IF HE LOSE AT SUMMERSLAM
Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?
early
Fantasy
2139th
8/1/2017 7:19pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I WISH THAT THIS SHOW ON A DIFRINT DAY THAN MONDAY BECASE I NOT WANT TO MISS MONDAY NITE RAW. LAST NITE THE BIG SHOW FIGHTED...
cali11 wrote:
Imma open up a big 'ol can a whoop ass!
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
8/4/2017 9:30am
I agree that the open forum for random discussion in the last hour can often be one of the best parts of the show. Sooo, I've...
I agree that the open forum for random discussion in the last hour can often be one of the best parts of the show.

Sooo, I've heard Matthes say this is his last year going to all the races.... but.... he mentioned several times on this weeks episode this being the last season for the Pulp Show period. Steve hasn't made a firm choice on hanging up the headphones all together, yet...... right?? I recall a few weeks ago him joking that he could very well be all talk and could still be around for years to come (though doesn't sound like that's his preference)....

I would like to know this also. If so, this show is the first I recall hearing about this being the last year. That wouldn't leave but just a hand full more Pulp shows so I call bs.
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
8/4/2017 9:36am
cali11 wrote:
He is probably far enough up his ass he only can taste it.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
8/4/2017 9:58am
tylermx967 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
early wrote:
Imma open up a big 'ol can a whoop ass!
Captain Insano shows no mercy

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Albrecht, Langston, Lancaster, Stank, JT & Top Jimmy is up

The Latest