RC = "GOAT"

KTM 300
12/30/2009 6:38am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 11:14pm
You might wonder why I bring this up. Well me & some buddies started talking about who's the baddest mother of all. We came to one agreement that RC is the only modern era rider to compete in both series & flat out dominate the sport. Stewart seems he's influenced to much from Brooks to not race outdoors now. When if you look @ the big picture JS has enough money & pull to race outdoors if he wanted to & he chooses not to. So no matter how much JS dominates SX he will always be out done by RC. Just a little rant !!!!
|
jamma10
12/30/2009 6:43am
It says you're from Newark but that was definitely more Eureka CA..
bogdan912
12/30/2009 8:27am
RC didn't come close to MC's SX records..
akmx17
12/30/2009 8:47am
No shit hes the goat, now go away im tired of this shit.

The Shop

Big Lenny
12/30/2009 8:58am
RC was the best of his era, that's it. and that's all...
swizcore
12/30/2009 9:00am
hoppsan wrote:
[img]http://www.wnymotocross.com/images/goat.jpg[/img]
That is funny.
neverwas
Fantasy
868th
12/30/2009 9:37am
akmx17 wrote:
No shit hes the goat, now go away im tired of this shit.
+1
Uncleof2
12/30/2009 9:38am
Big Lenny wrote:
Sorry Lenny, but that isn't the case because you say so. The record wins, the Championships, the domination of past King and future prince, and the opinion of most
who have watched the last 20 years of MX/SX say that he IS the GOAT.
12/30/2009 9:39am
hoppsan wrote:
That is hilarious!!!! Hahahahahaha!
motogeezer
12/30/2009 9:41am
hoppsan wrote:
751 wrote:
Yes it is.

Especially when you notice the black goat coming through on the inside.Wink
Rabbit
12/30/2009 10:27am
hoppsan wrote:
Why does it have to be racial with white leading over black?
Kinetic1
12/30/2009 10:47am
Just another whitey keeping the black.....goat... down. You see the way he is just pushing him towards the fence? Looks like Reed and Bubba at vegas last year.Blink
mxrose3
Fantasy
853rd
12/30/2009 11:49am
Todd Breker is the real "Goat"
JW381
12/30/2009 12:02pm
jamma10 wrote:
Hey, my dad was born in Eureka.

JW381
12/30/2009 12:05pm
hoppsan wrote:
Rabbit wrote:
Why does it have to be racial with white leading over black?
I'd say that's pretty funny, and not too out of line considering RC resembles the lead goat, and James resembles the silver place goat. If it were the other way around, I'm sure no one would whine about it.
prozach
12/30/2009 12:11pm
jamma10 wrote:
What I wonder is how someone from GBR even knows about this tiny town of 30,000 that you speak of.
wreckitrandy
12/30/2009 12:12pm
bogdan912 wrote:
RC didn't come close to MC's SX records..
A lot closer than MC came to RC's mx records....
JW381
12/30/2009 12:13pm
jamma10 wrote:
prozach wrote:
What I wonder is how someone from GBR even knows about this tiny town of 30,000 that you speak of.
I wondered the same thing, actually. I couldn't tell you some BFE village in GBR for the life of me.
Big Lenny
12/30/2009 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2009 12:54pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
Sorry Lenny, but that isn't the case because you say so. The record wins, the Championships, the domination of past King and future prince, and the...
Sorry Lenny, but that isn't the case because you say so. The record wins, the Championships, the domination of past King and future prince, and the opinion of most
who have watched the last 20 years of MX/SX say that he IS the GOAT.
Back in the day when the Euro's were coming over whipping our ass say's it all, you tell me RC would've been winning championships back then or were you even born?...
Big Lenny
12/30/2009 12:55pm
hoppsan wrote:
751 wrote:
motogeezer wrote:
Yes it is.

PED's...
huck
12/30/2009 1:10pm
751 wrote:
motogeezer wrote:
Yes it is.

Big Lenny wrote:
PED's...
Did James ever admit it? I know there was a lot of talk about it...but I've been out of the loop. I guess he finally manned up and admitted it. Props to James.
Big Lenny
12/30/2009 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2009 1:17pm
motogeezer wrote:
Yes it is.

Big Lenny wrote:
PED's...
huck wrote:
Did James ever admit it? I know there was a lot of talk about it...but I've been out of the loop. I guess he finally manned...
Did James ever admit it? I know there was a lot of talk about it...but I've been out of the loop. I guess he finally manned up and admitted it. Props to James.
James was tested last season you Twit...
jeffro503
12/30/2009 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:41pm

Look , It's simple!!!......

The rider with the MOST overall wins and championships in his career should be considered the GOAT!

Every pro rider ever born had to race against HIS OWN competitors from THAT specific era!

There is NO argument here what so ever!

IF James was to have 1 more win than RC in the overall SX / MX combined......I "might" consider him as an equal! BUT.....you still simply can NOT compare just wins.......you HAVE TO compare the amount of titles as well!

It really is a simple theory ! And no matter how many people ( for whatever reason ) disagree with that.....you are WRONG!

Another point of interest is this : With James NOT racing the outdoors , he simply has no chance in hell of ever catching RC in the most overall wins! He will also have an almost impossible task of ever beating Mc's supercross record.

He has 38 wins now........he needs another 34 wins just to tie JM......and another 35 to beat him! He would have to win every single round for the next 2-1/2 years strait to beat MC's record.

I Think James is Awesome! But , the records speak for themselves! IF you ask me..... He is killing his legacy by not racing the outdoors!
jeffro503
12/30/2009 3:15pm
751 wrote:
motogeezer wrote:
Yes it is.

Big Lenny wrote:
PED's...
You know what you can do with that comment Lenny........you can stick it strait up your..............( pick the word)
Hank_Thrill
12/30/2009 3:19pm
KTM 300 wrote:
You might wonder why I bring this up. Well me & some buddies started talking about who's the baddest mother of all. We came to one...
You might wonder why I bring this up. Well me & some buddies started talking about who's the baddest mother of all. We came to one agreement that RC is the only modern era rider to compete in both series & flat out dominate the sport. Stewart seems he's influenced to much from Brooks to not race outdoors now. When if you look @ the big picture JS has enough money & pull to race outdoors if he wanted to & he chooses not to. So no matter how much JS dominates SX he will always be out done by RC. Just a little rant !!!!

I fully agree.

James, Chad, they are all great racers, but overall, RC is truly the G.O.A.T. All James can become from here on out is the next supercross "king" (if you're into that whole labeling sorta thing).
Big Lenny
12/30/2009 3:36pm
motogeezer wrote:
Yes it is.

Big Lenny wrote:
PED's...
jeffro503 wrote:
You know what you can do with that comment Lenny........you can stick it strait up your..............( pick the word)
You sound like one of those dope smokers in denial, might as well sweep this under the rug too...Laughing
Big Lenny
12/30/2009 3:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Look , It's simple!!!...... The rider with the MOST overall wins and championships in his career should be considered the GOAT! Every pro rider ever born...

The rider with the MOST overall wins and championships in his career should be considered the GOAT!

Every pro rider ever born had to race against HIS OWN competitors from THAT specific era!

IF James was to have 1 more win than RC in the overall SX / MX combined......I "might" consider him as an equal! BUT.....you still simply can NOT compare just wins.......you HAVE TO compare the amount of titles as well!

It really is a simple theory ! And no matter how many people ( for whatever reason ) disagree with that.....you are WRONG!

Another point of interest is this : With James NOT racing the outdoors , he simply has no chance in hell of ever catching RC in the most overall wins! He will also have an almost impossible task of ever beating Mc's supercross record.

He has 38 wins now........he needs another 34 wins just to tie JM......and another 35 to beat him! He would have to win every single round for the next 2-1/2 years strait to beat MC's record.

I Think James is Awesome! But , the records speak for themselves! IF you ask me..... He is killing his legacy by not racing the outdoors!
Ignorance at it's highest form...
Outsider
12/30/2009 3:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Look , It's simple!!!...... The rider with the MOST overall wins and championships in his career should be considered the GOAT! Every pro rider ever born...

Big Lenny wrote:
BL = DENIAL...

jeffro503
12/30/2009 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2009 3:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
Outsider wrote:
BL = DENIAL...

BIGTIME! Seeing colors and not facts , can make a man go blind. Which in Lenny's case , seems to be a little to late.
JW381
12/30/2009 3:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
BIGTIME! Seeing colors and not facts , can make a man go blind. Which in Lenny's case , seems to be a little to late.
You act like this is new news Wink

Post a reply to: RC = "GOAT"

The Latest