REDBUD Porta Potties

Donovan759
Edited Date/Time 10/12/2018 12:39am
Apparently someone lit a bunch of the porta potties on fire the day after MXoN. Not sure if we blame it on the locals or the Euros, but either way this is pretty ridiculous. Then again, maybe they were just trying to do the poop it and scoop it company a favor. I'm sure shit was overflowing onto the gound at that point.

https://www.heraldpalladium.com/news/local/porta-potties-go-up-in-flame…

Sorry if this was posted already. I couldn't find it anywhere. If it was, I'll delete.
|
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
10/9/2018 11:56am
What a shitty thing to do
10/9/2018 12:06pm
They rent those it's possible the track is going to have to pay for them now.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
10/9/2018 12:09pm
I'd be pissed

The Shop

aeffertz
10/9/2018 12:09pm
I believe I heard the company renting to them warned/threatened to not rent to them because they always end up being set on fire.
dboivin
10/9/2018 12:12pm
if yer familiar with Red Bud through the ages. blowing up the porta potties is kinda a "thing"
boston_jorj
10/9/2018 12:56pm
Probably why parking was so expensive. Knew they would be taking the hit on a few porta potty’s
motomike894
10/9/2018 1:05pm
It amazes me the amount of grown men that act like mentally challenged children and do stupid shit like this.

Bunch of losers.
10/9/2018 4:33pm
This reminds me of a nondestructive practical joke from my younger years that still makes me laugh.

I'd bring a few jars of green or brown baby food with me (its suprising how disgusting some baby food looks) and do my best neoclassical artistic impression of somebody who just barely got their belt buckle undone and pants pulled down before all he'll broke loose in the porta john then strategically place some of the virgin baby food behind the door handle where you couldnt see it but could not open the door without touching. So those who followed would simultaneously open the door to a disgusting sight while realizing some of what they were looking at is on the hands.

I know it's evil but I was always amazed at how many people would immediately smell their hands.

Here's a few video snipets of it. Apologies in advance because im on my cell phone and couldn't find an Instagram embed code like i can from YouTube to embed it instead of just linking it.

click here for link to video
crusher773
10/9/2018 4:41pm
This reminds me of a nondestructive practical joke from my younger years that still makes me laugh. I'd bring a few jars of green or brown...
This reminds me of a nondestructive practical joke from my younger years that still makes me laugh.

I'd bring a few jars of green or brown baby food with me (its suprising how disgusting some baby food looks) and do my best neoclassical artistic impression of somebody who just barely got their belt buckle undone and pants pulled down before all he'll broke loose in the porta john then strategically place some of the virgin baby food behind the door handle where you couldnt see it but could not open the door without touching. So those who followed would simultaneously open the door to a disgusting sight while realizing some of what they were looking at is on the hands.

I know it's evil but I was always amazed at how many people would immediately smell their hands.

Here's a few video snipets of it. Apologies in advance because im on my cell phone and couldn't find an Instagram embed code like i can from YouTube to embed it instead of just linking it.

Yep its idiots like you that make me ask why? Why purposely make a mess and ruin things for other people. There is no reason to. Just be decent to people.
Ewan49
10/9/2018 4:49pm
dboivin wrote:
if yer familiar with Red Bud through the ages. blowing up the porta potties is kinda a "thing"
Yeah if you're a 2 year old kid in a grown man's body! No wait....that is being too harsh on a 2 year old!!
Grow up idiots!!!
Jimmy638
10/9/2018 5:39pm
dboivin wrote:
Ewan49 wrote:
Yeah if you're a 2 year old kid in a grown man's body! No wait....that is being too harsh on a 2 year old!! Grow up...
Yeah if you're a 2 year old kid in a grown man's body! No wait....that is being too harsh on a 2 year old!!
Grow up idiots!!!
No different then running a chain saw all day or screaming RedBud every 30 seconds or...............LMFAO! Thats the Circus called MXON
ledger
10/9/2018 5:39pm
That sucks, never understood why people have to be destructive while having a good time.
10/9/2018 5:42pm
This reminds me of a nondestructive practical joke from my younger years that still makes me laugh. I'd bring a few jars of green or brown...

crusher773 wrote:
Yep its idiots like you that make me ask why? Why purposely make a mess and ruin things for other people. There is no reason to...
Yep its idiots like you that make me ask why? Why purposely make a mess and ruin things for other people. There is no reason to. Just be decent to people.
Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of you aren't really chicks. That or you are so far up your wives asses that don't realize how utterly and completely castrated you've allowed yourself to become.

Be honest....you really are a chick aren't you? If not, tell your wife to stop telling you what to write. Go ahead and let her see you laugh at something immature like a fart joke or something about poop. Tell her not to worry if you take a piss standing or sitting down and that you're no longer going to act high and righteous like she does. I promise you'll feel better about yourself if you started being the man of your own house and telling your wife how she should act than you ever will by trying look down your fucking nose at me.
motomike137
10/9/2018 5:43pm
Kids these days can't do anything original. They did that in 78 at the Unafrickindilla USGP.
BikerScars
10/9/2018 5:46pm
dboivin wrote:
This.

Since the 80's.
Jimmy638
10/9/2018 5:47pm
Seen a street bike burned up at RedBud way back in the day when we camped up on the hill, A couch, guess thats the thing to do even to day
crusher773
10/9/2018 5:49pm

crusher773 wrote:
Yep its idiots like you that make me ask why? Why purposely make a mess and ruin things for other people. There is no reason to...
Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of you aren't really chicks. That or you are so far up your wives asses that don't realize...
Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of you aren't really chicks. That or you are so far up your wives asses that don't realize how utterly and completely castrated you've allowed yourself to become.

Be honest....you really are a chick aren't you? If not, tell your wife to stop telling you what to write. Go ahead and let her see you laugh at something immature like a fart joke or something about poop. Tell her not to worry if you take a piss standing or sitting down and that you're no longer going to act high and righteous like she does. I promise you'll feel better about yourself if you started being the man of your own house and telling your wife how she should act than you ever will by trying look down your fucking nose at me.
This why you don't do drugs folks it turns you into a blabbering idiot. No I'm just a decent human being obviously unlike you.
rmoto003
10/9/2018 5:59pm
can yall please pull your tampons out for one goddamn thread?

Chalk it up to the cost of doing business. Im sure the owners factored in the cost of some shady-tomfuckery happening when they booked the event.

Its an amusing thing that happened. Can we move on now?
Ewan49
10/9/2018 6:01pm
dboivin wrote:
Ewan49 wrote:
Yeah if you're a 2 year old kid in a grown man's body! No wait....that is being too harsh on a 2 year old!! Grow up...
Grow up idiots!!!
Jimmy638 wrote:
No different then running a chain saw all day or screaming RedBud every 30 seconds or...............LMFAO! Thats the Circus called MXON
Blowing up porta potties is no different to running a chainsaw or screaming Red Bud you say? There is one of society's big problems right there!!!

By the way....we are having a MXoN party at your house for next year's race. When somebody gets stupid drunk and sets fire to your car, remember not to get pissed off....after all, it's just the circus called MXoN apparently!
Bearuno
10/9/2018 6:16pm
Ewan49 wrote:
Blowing up porta potties is no different to running a chainsaw or screaming Red Bud you say? There is one of society's big problems right there...
Blowing up porta potties is no different to running a chainsaw or screaming Red Bud you say? There is one of society's big problems right there!!!

By the way....we are having a MXoN party at your house for next year's race. When somebody gets stupid drunk and sets fire to your car, remember not to get pissed off....after all, it's just the circus called MXoN apparently!
Remember the Dunny Fire scenes in 'Kenny'.

I think Kenny got it in one with his view of F**kwits that do those sorts of things.

So, when people go to Red Bud next year, and are faced with expensive parking, or ticket price rises, or bugger all Porta Potties, let's see how many of them think burning PPs down is a funny thing. F**king Cretins do such things.
Tuffy
10/9/2018 6:38pm
Porta potty burning at Redbud has been going on since the early days. Every year in the 70s 80s at the national races, porta potties would burn. I remember one year a guy blew them up witb dynamite. Gene Ritchie was pissed. Came out in his bulldozer swearing and promised "this is the last year I do this"! It didn't stop him. He was a great guy....
ledger
10/9/2018 6:47pm
Tuffy wrote:
Porta potty burning at Redbud has been going on since the early days. Every year in the 70s 80s at the national races, porta potties would...
Porta potty burning at Redbud has been going on since the early days. Every year in the 70s 80s at the national races, porta potties would burn. I remember one year a guy blew them up witb dynamite. Gene Ritchie was pissed. Came out in his bulldozer swearing and promised "this is the last year I do this"! It didn't stop him. He was a great guy....
That's the true meaning of... blowing shit up, lol.
10/9/2018 6:55pm
crusher773 wrote:
Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of you aren't really chicks. That or you are so far up your wives asses that don't realize...

crusher773 wrote:
This why you don't do drugs folks it turns you into a blabbering idiot. No I'm just a decent human being obviously unlike you.
Drugs??? The sport we all profess to love and society as whole is in the grip of a scourge the likes that I don't know if mankind has ever had to deal with and you feel it was decent of you to throw that out there?

It seems like every other day there's a new message here about this former professional rider or that former amatuer protege struggling with addiction and you throw that out there?

Yep you are a real "decent human being"....keep telling yourself and all of us here who morally superior you are.

This is my last message because I want nothing to do with somebody who willingly claims other are abusing drugs when so many people on this board have opened themselves up and admitted they are or have had to deal with that issue only to have you mock their struggles by throwing that claim out there.

Enjoy your "decent" life.

Lucifa.
10/9/2018 7:16pm

crusher773 wrote:
Drugs??? The sport we all profess to love and society as whole is in the grip of a scourge the likes that I don't know if...
Drugs??? The sport we all profess to love and society as whole is in the grip of a scourge the likes that I don't know if mankind has ever had to deal with and you feel it was decent of you to throw that out there?

It seems like every other day there's a new message here about this former professional rider or that former amatuer protege struggling with addiction and you throw that out there?

Yep you are a real "decent human being"....keep telling yourself and all of us here who morally superior you are.

This is my last message because I want nothing to do with somebody who willingly claims other are abusing drugs when so many people on this board have opened themselves up and admitted they are or have had to deal with that issue only to have you mock their struggles by throwing that claim out there.

Enjoy your "decent" life.

You sound high.or drunk.

Maybe thats why you think destroying other peoples property is a good thing to do.

Dick.
10/9/2018 7:19pm
Tuffy wrote:
Porta potty burning at Redbud has been going on since the early days. Every year in the 70s 80s at the national races, porta potties would...
I may or may not be related to some of the people that may or may not have participated in such a horrendous crime against humanity.
bvm111
10/9/2018 7:21pm
Brad460 wrote:
I'd be pissed
Kind of a shitty thing to do Whistling
TeamFlannel
10/9/2018 9:55pm
Tuffy wrote:
Yep. I’ll try to find some pics from early 80’s, lotsa smoke, kinda like a backyard tire fire. Acetylene bomb is what I heard. Red Bud has always been pretty wild, it used to be kegs, huge speakers, bottle rocket fights, amateur fireworks show, quarter sticks of dynamite all weekend. I’m laughing my ass off reading all these different complaints on these forums. It’s the freaking Des Nations at Red Bud! Be glad it rained-I expected worse.

Post a reply to: REDBUD Porta Potties

The Latest