RJ tests positive

Tbteam
Edited Date/Time 3/31/2020 8:57am
All the best to you Ricky. Praying for you. You’ve got this.
|
XMuttX
3/29/2020 5:09pm
Sad. RJ is 55 and I’d guess in pretty good health. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
3/29/2020 5:25pm
From the video, it seems like maybe he’s already recovered?

Tough dude. Glad he’s doing well in the video posted.
Sleapy
3/29/2020 5:46pm
When I saw the title of this I thought hampshire tested positive for something with WADA.. sucks to hear about RJ though. Hopefully he recovers.

The Shop

Moto Norcal
3/29/2020 6:11pm
My brother says he can't shake the feeling he had this thing, and I got wiped out by something in January that sounds really similar to what RJ is talking about. It was different than normal flu, with a secondary hit that really knocked me down after I thought I was getting better. I was starting to feel a little nuts from this thing with the coughing. I could see how an elderly or immune-compromised person could die from that, because I was incredibly weak after dropping 12 pounds and sweating buckets of water. My wife and daughter were really sick in January but so far no flu since then.
3/29/2020 6:14pm
XMuttX wrote:
Sad. RJ is 55 and I’d guess in pretty good health. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.
He says he’s already past the worst part and appears to have beat it which is good news. He has a few videos on his Instagram with some of things he did to get through it.
Indy mxer
3/29/2020 6:16pm
My brother says he can't shake the feeling he had this thing, and I got wiped out by something in January that sounds really similar to...
My brother says he can't shake the feeling he had this thing, and I got wiped out by something in January that sounds really similar to what RJ is talking about. It was different than normal flu, with a secondary hit that really knocked me down after I thought I was getting better. I was starting to feel a little nuts from this thing with the coughing. I could see how an elderly or immune-compromised person could die from that, because I was incredibly weak after dropping 12 pounds and sweating buckets of water. My wife and daughter were really sick in January but so far no flu since then.
I hear ya. We're empty nesters and both were sick back in January as well. Had all the symptoms. It kept hanging on and I was thinking "wtf?". Because I rarely get sick. I'm not sure we didn't have it.
ledger
3/29/2020 6:27pm
Such a good guy with a positive attitude, and I'm thankful to hear him say...it's Not a death sentence. Anyway, I'm wishing him a full recovery...which I think he's ahead of now. He was one bad a## dude on a mx bike back in the day.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
3/29/2020 6:49pm
RJ is on the good side of this he says and that’s cool he shared so we know what to expect.

However, not everyone is the same of course.
XMuttX
3/29/2020 6:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2020 6:51pm
My brother says he can't shake the feeling he had this thing, and I got wiped out by something in January that sounds really similar to...
Indy mxer wrote:
I hear ya. We're empty nesters and both were sick back in January as well. Had all the symptoms. It kept hanging on and I was...
I hear ya. We're empty nesters and both were sick back in January as well. Had all the symptoms. It kept hanging on and I was thinking "wtf?". Because I rarely get sick. I'm not sure we didn't have it.
Had a dry cough and fever in January. My girlfriend wanted me to see a doc. I said no, nothing but a cough, not sneezing, no runny nose. Thought it was allergies, they never stop here.
gnarwhip
3/29/2020 7:01pm
He’s under 65 and in good health. There’s a 99% chance he’ll be fine in a week or two, just like the normal flu.
3/29/2020 7:46pm
Good video Rick, best of Luck on a full recovery. Look forward to your next video, break dancing.
H4L
3/29/2020 8:25pm
Indy mxer wrote:
I hear ya. We're empty nesters and both were sick back in January as well. Had all the symptoms. It kept hanging on and I was...
Same here. It kicked my ass the 1st week of Jan. & ended up in the ER. It definitely wasn't the normal season flu as I had all the symptoms they describe with the Covid-19. Every bone in my body ached for a week, High fever, coughing with trouble breathing. It took me about a month to shake it off & was very week afterwards with a loss of about 8 lbs..
A co-worker believes I was misdiagnosed from the hospital with influenza A.

Hoping for a full recovery for RJ..
3/29/2020 9:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2020 10:04pm
My 23 year old son had flu like symptoms early January. Totally wiped out and sore. Went to doctor. Told them he was hanging with a friend in December who just came back from China and maybe it’s Coronavirus. They laughed. Luckily he healed just fine after about five days. Not sure what it was but main thing is he’s good. None of us around him got anything and nor his friends or coworkers. So who knows. No way to tell right now I believe.
Motoxdoc
3/29/2020 10:41pm
One of my hero’s as well. Hope you’re doing well RJ! The Snickers kid!
Question
3/30/2020 1:49am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2020 1:50am
gnarwhip wrote:
He’s under 65 and in good health. There’s a 99% chance he’ll be fine in a week or two, just like the normal flu.
I am glad he is ok.

But the world is not temporarly closing because of a normal flu.

It hitted hard in europe the last week or 2, the US will also have a really bad month.

Plus there are 2 major risks: 1. it could very welll become a "seasonal flu" if we can't get rid of it now, and 2. a mutation could also happen and make it much worse (i.e. the first wave of the spanish flu in spring 1918 was not really serious, then it muted in autumn and the second wave hitted more than the first world war).

No need to panic but stay safe guys Wink
TooOldToPlay
3/30/2020 6:39am

One of my favorite pics of Ricky I shot at Millville many years ago. Glad to hear he has been progressing so far.
aeffertz
3/30/2020 6:58am
Indy mxer wrote:
H4L wrote:
Same here. It kicked my ass the 1st week of Jan. & ended up in the ER. It definitely wasn't the normal season flu as I...
Same here. It kicked my ass the 1st week of Jan. & ended up in the ER. It definitely wasn't the normal season flu as I had all the symptoms they describe with the Covid-19. Every bone in my body ached for a week, High fever, coughing with trouble breathing. It took me about a month to shake it off & was very week afterwards with a loss of about 8 lbs..
A co-worker believes I was misdiagnosed from the hospital with influenza A.

Hoping for a full recovery for RJ..
Adding to the pole. We had two workers at our office that were diagnosed with pneumonia, both of which said they haven’t been very sick in a decade. I had a nasty (what I thought was the flu) stint for a week, super achy bad cough, etc. and I haven’t been sick in ages as well. Hopefully that just means We’ve built up an immunity to it already!
GPrider
3/30/2020 7:07am
maybe the OP should edit the title as he has recovered. He had pretty much recovered before he went public. Not like he is in the hospital sick. Just my opinion
3/30/2020 8:17am
Chance1216 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/29/414652/s1200_B6F784B2_15D7_44FF_89BB_17426F545997.jpg[/img]

The RJ Version....

(and a fitting statement in the ad)....

KDXGarage
3/30/2020 8:30am
Of course he recovered! He had previously showed signs of beating something EXTREMELY tough, Jeff Ward.

I hope he keeps healing up!
3/30/2020 8:40am
Was your brother, wife or daughter in China in January?

If not, they would all be the first human beings in the Western Hemisphere to have contracted Covid-19 before it spread westward.

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
3/30/2020 8:57am
My mom came down with something very similar right around new-year. We were in Zion National and she stayed in the hotel the entire time. She's normally pretty healthy, but that really knocked her out.
Moto Norcal
3/30/2020 9:31am
Was your brother, wife or daughter in China in January? If not, they would all be the first human beings in the Western Hemisphere to have...

If not, they would all be the first human beings in the Western Hemisphere to have contracted Covid-19 before it spread westward.

We do have a friend that was in China and at our house a few weeks before- but I have no idea if it's related. My bro's wife's friend had also been to China and played cards with his wife.
One thing I have learned is lots more people go to China than I realized.
aeffertz
3/30/2020 9:38am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2020 9:40am
Was your brother, wife or daughter in China in January? If not, they would all be the first human beings in the Western Hemisphere to have...

Considering there were no preventative measures in place until recently, it’s not impossible it made it over here and other parts of the world before.
3/30/2020 1:05pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/30/414712/s1200_Rick_Johnson.jpg[/img] One of my favorite pics of Ricky I shot at Millville many years ago. Glad to hear he has been progressing so far.

One of my favorite pics of Ricky I shot at Millville many years ago. Glad to hear he has been progressing so far.
That's pretty cool. The other comments are faggotry.

Post a reply to: RJ tests positive

The Latest