RV / Tent camping Rain

Weather channel is showing Rain ☔️ almost everyday this week and MX weekend so how are we going to be able to park Vehicles? Is it all dirt or cement parking ?
|
motomike137
9/29/2018 9:03am
Weather channel is showing Rain ☔️ almost everyday this week and MX weekend so how are we going to be able to park Vehicles? Is it...
Weather channel is showing Rain ☔️ almost everyday this week and MX weekend so how are we going to be able to park Vehicles? Is it all dirt or cement parking ?
Dirt and fields my friend.
9/29/2018 9:10am
Weather channel is showing Rain ☔️ almost everyday this week and MX weekend so how are we going to be able to park Vehicles? Is it...
Glad I'm in my truck 4+4 .... my friends are bringing RV lol!!!! How bout you ?
robkinuk
9/29/2018 9:23am
Don't think Ryan Villopoto will be camping at Red Bud?
Forty
9/29/2018 10:17am
Damn!

The Shop

robkinuk
9/30/2018 5:05am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2018 9:26am
Don't worry guys, just heard from Amy Ritchie that they have managed to secure the services of the renouned Irish company Elay Tarmac & Sons who will be working all week, assisted by the leuprachan's to lay a covering of the black stuff over the whole camping and parking area at Red Bud.TongueWinkLaughingLaughing
motomike137
9/30/2018 7:00am
Glad I'm in my truck 4+4 .... my friends are bringing RV lol!!!! How bout you ?
Not camping. I will be high and dry in a hotel room Saturday night Smile
robkinuk
9/30/2018 9:30am
robkinuk wrote:
Don't worry guys, just heard from Amy Ritchie that they have managed to secure the services of the renouned Irish company Elay Tarmac & Sons who...
Don't worry guys, just heard from Amy Ritchie that they have managed to secure the services of the renouned Irish company Elay Tarmac & Sons who will be working all week, assisted by the leuprachan's to lay a covering of the black stuff over the whole camping and parking area at Red Bud.TongueWinkLaughingLaughing
Forgot to say the resemblance between this Tarmac company and the name of a Team USA member is purely coincidental!WinkTongueLaughingLaughing
TeamFlannel
9/30/2018 7:10pm
Red Bud Track and Trail has been holding races since the mid-70's, do you really think this is the first time the forecast has called for rain? How many events (pro and amateur) have they had in that time? Set your purse down, hike up your skirt and let's go racing, After all it's RED BUD!
9/30/2018 7:30pm
Just asking bud . I'm up here already Mountainbiking in all these northern states and playing pool at night in all the local pool rooms getting all the $! Hike up your skirt fill your purse with some $ and let's play some 9 ball! What city ? I'll swing through....
DonM
9/30/2018 7:40pm
So RV is going to camp in a tent in the rain....you know which lot?
10/1/2018 5:41am
DonM wrote:
Sure am bud . Lot B ! What about you ? Also I'm up here in northern Indiana playing 9 ball and one pocket with strangers . Winning some /losing some . Riding mountain biking ?? during the day hitting some huge downhills at 50 years old . Recently divorced and doing things I did when I was in my teens !!!!! You wanna do some 8ball , 9ball for some $ let's get it on .... Then some MXON wow what a month it's been
10/1/2018 5:48pm
DonM wrote:
Hello don't get all quiet . Let's get it on sir !!!! What city ? I've been through every one up here I think , maybe I missed yours let's do some gambling!!!! Take your skirt off and put big boy britches on it time to put up or shut up !!!! I'm leaving Chicago now , WHAT CITY big daddy ??????
10/2/2018 6:35pm
DonM wrote:
Hello,,, did u get your skirt off or is it stuck somewhere? I'm waiting... took my skirt off for you let's play some pool bud .... big daddy

Post a reply to: RV / Tent camping Rain

The Latest