Real Moto

yzjs7
Has anyone watched the videos yet they're on transworld. All the videos are awesome but I personally like jackos the best. The filming and theme is what sets it apart from the others. What do you guys think?
|
Cokeham23
8/16/2017 4:26pm
I watched them a little earlier. I voted for Bereman's. Hodges was 2nd for me. Fosters jump at the end of his was pretty sick. I wish there was some more corner scenes though, all of the videos were just hitting jumps.
8/16/2017 4:51pm
the spot Renner is riding could be described by some as the best to spot to ride in the state, if youd be lucky enough to get access, its such a sick track to ride with an unbelievable amount of natural elevation for a FL track, wish the video did it more justice. i voted for RenDawg for the local flavor and because hes a legend from these parts

The Shop

JM485
8/16/2017 5:06pm
Man, that's a tough choice, all of those were kick ass. I have to give huge props to Hodges for hitting the flip, I didn't know he could do that. Bereman's riding was straight up insane as usual, and the video quality was great as well. I really liked how Jacko's had an old school fun feel to it, that fits his style well. Foster, I don't even know what to say about that one, he straight up sent it to a magnitude Larry Enticer could only dream of! I honestly expected a little more from Renner, not that his was bad, but some of his past videos have just left me speechless.

Hmm, decisions decisions. . .
Agent717
8/16/2017 5:25pm
I've been curious why a lot of the top freeride dudes (Twitch, Hodges, Foster, Beremen, Raha) are on Kawis? Does Kawi offer more support to these guys? Easy to flip, whip etc?

scootch
8/16/2017 5:28pm
Bereman and Hodges parts were badass. I'd much rather watch stylish whips and creative hucks then a bunch "superman" variations on metal ramps... Renner tho, he's a legend, and the fact that he is still keeping up with the young guns is rad.
DR176
8/16/2017 5:31pm
I'm absolutely biased having worked on the Foster shoot... But aside from that he really pushed the limits with his riding. Aside from that though, I am a huge fan on Axel's riding in his edit and I dig that he learned to flip and kept it under wraps. I really like what Ryan Walters did with Beremans Edit, It has some great cuts and originality. With Jacko's, I love the old school feel with a bit of a modern day twist film wise, but I was really hoping to see a little bit more in his riding.
F.B
8/16/2017 5:55pm
Foster by a mile.
PJ205
8/16/2017 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2017 7:23pm
F.B wrote:
Foster by a mile.
Agreed! Bereman was also really good.
8/16/2017 10:28pm
I also have to be "that guy" who calls out the name 'Real Moto'. Really? I get 'Real Wake', as in behind a boat with an actual wake (versus cable wake park). But real moto? Real Moto should be guys lined up on a gate, going flat out for the win. Maybe I'm just getting old (35).
8/16/2017 11:06pm
I´d say all these were good. I really liked the skate line style of Axel´s video. Really cool.
NoeOrtiz
8/17/2017 11:43am
Agent717 wrote:
I've been curious why a lot of the top freeride dudes (Twitch, Hodges, Foster, Beremen, Raha) are on Kawis? Does Kawi offer more support to these...
I've been curious why a lot of the top freeride dudes (Twitch, Hodges, Foster, Beremen, Raha) are on Kawis? Does Kawi offer more support to these guys? Easy to flip, whip etc?

Pretty much because they offer the most support. And monster and kawi go hand in hand (in the case of the first three riders listed)
The bikes are nothing special as far as handling goes.
Lastander
8/17/2017 12:33pm
Voted for Jacko, did actually like hodges and beremans videos but im not into the 420 lifestyle
MohMoto14
8/17/2017 1:32pm
I also have to be "that guy" who calls out the name 'Real Moto'. Really? I get 'Real Wake', as in behind a boat with an...
I also have to be "that guy" who calls out the name 'Real Moto'. Really? I get 'Real Wake', as in behind a boat with an actual wake (versus cable wake park). But real moto? Real Moto should be guys lined up on a gate, going flat out for the win. Maybe I'm just getting old (35).
Yeah it struck me kinda funny too. Moto-x freeride or some thing similar sounds much better. Real Moto would be a video of someone out putting in 40 min Moto by themselves at a practice track.

Post a reply to: Real Moto

The Latest