Reed, Baggett, Wey and Vuillemin on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 9:25am
Reed, Baggett, Wey, Vuillemin on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing comes in this week with a couple of legends on it. One in-studio and one on the phone. Nine-time SX and MX winner David Vuillemin will be back here for the whole show to talk about Tampa SX, his work with Dylan Ferrandis and offer up his usual nuggets of info.

We’ll have the Chad Reed on to talk about setting the all-time main event raced record, his season as a whole, thoughts on his program in 2018 and much more.

Blake Baggett will be on to talk about his year, getting caught in the net, his progression in supercross, the new KTM and much more.

And yeah, the NYK will be on so do we need to say anything more?

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels and Guts Racing
|
MXD
2/26/2018 11:05am
I thought Renzland's post race interview was quite telling. You asked him about Reed breaking the start record and he basically said that his biggest memory of Reed is him being a giant dick at Luke's track when they used it last year for a Fox shoot. That didn't surprise me.
Wells423
2/26/2018 11:44am
Ummmmmm.....and ummmmm ahhummmmmm yeah.

The Shop

mx196
Fantasy
4082nd
2/26/2018 12:16pm
MXD wrote:
I thought Renzland's post race interview was quite telling. You asked him about Reed breaking the start record and he basically said that his biggest memory...
I thought Renzland's post race interview was quite telling. You asked him about Reed breaking the start record and he basically said that his biggest memory of Reed is him being a giant dick at Luke's track when they used it last year for a Fox shoot. That didn't surprise me.
I played that back after listening to the same interview. When the cameras aren't rolling tells a lot. Or could've just been in a pissy mood that day, who knows.
MXD
2/26/2018 12:21pm
MXD wrote:
I thought Renzland's post race interview was quite telling. You asked him about Reed breaking the start record and he basically said that his biggest memory...
mx196 wrote:
I played that back after listening to the same interview. When the cameras aren't rolling tells a lot. Or could've just been in a pissy mood...
I played that back after listening to the same interview. When the cameras aren't rolling tells a lot. Or could've just been in a pissy mood that day, who knows.
The reason that my last sentence said "that didn't surprise me" is because I've heard similar stories about him many, many, MANY times in the past.
make1go
2/27/2018 5:58am
What a suprise, xenophobic Reed hate on vital..

Go form a club or better yet a self help group and you can discuss how Reed has negativily affected your life and how it will take life long counciling to be whole again..
2/27/2018 6:09am
make1go wrote:
What a suprise, xenophobic Reed hate on vital.. Go form a club or better yet a self help group and you can discuss how Reed has...

Go form a club or better yet a self help group and you can discuss how Reed has negativily affected your life and how it will take life long counciling to be whole again..
Um it's kind of been a known fact he was a dickhead since he came here (Europe as well), until RC and Bubba humbled him.
MXD
2/27/2018 7:14am
make1go wrote:
What a suprise, xenophobic Reed hate on vital.. Go form a club or better yet a self help group and you can discuss how Reed has...

I hate to give you your 15 minutes of fame by even acknowledging you but I have to ask. How did you get to "xenophobic hate" from "I've heard similar stories about him (being an arrogant ass hole to people) many, many, MANY times in the past"? That's quite a leap, don't you think?
hasko158
2/27/2018 8:59am
He's also made mention of how he and Byrne don't really talk anymore because he works with Baggett. He and JT no longer tight, pretty telling.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
2/27/2018 3:51pm
hasko158 wrote:
He's also made mention of how he and Byrne don't really talk anymore because he works with Baggett. He and JT no longer tight, pretty telling.
Yep JT was one of his bigger defenders and now seems like a very strained relationship. I get it friendships come and go, but definitely could see him being hard to get along with. On the other hand Goose seems to stick by his side so maybe he's only a dick to people younger than him?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
2/27/2018 9:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2018 10:33pm
Reed came across as *a major cock from two comments during the show... One about LaRocco, and one about a proud dad. Most of these guys aren't too bright so tactfulness isn't to be expected.

Drink.
mxgoon
2/27/2018 9:57pm
hasko158 wrote:
yak651 wrote:
Yep JT was one of his bigger defenders and now seems like a very strained relationship. I get it friendships come and go, but definitely could...
Yep JT was one of his bigger defenders and now seems like a very strained relationship. I get it friendships come and go, but definitely could see him being hard to get along with. On the other hand Goose seems to stick by his side so maybe he's only a dick to people younger than him?
His Vip program has something to do with why he and JT aren't talking.
thorns
2/27/2018 10:52pm
hasko158 wrote:
yak651 wrote:
Yep JT was one of his bigger defenders and now seems like a very strained relationship. I get it friendships come and go, but definitely could...
mxgoon wrote:
Was surprised to hear on the show they had a feud, as always thought they were like best buds.

Anyone know if it is just the VIP program, or something more too it (although its none of my business really).
2/27/2018 11:39pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Reed came across as *a major cock from two comments during the show... One about LaRocco, and one about a proud dad. Most of these guys...
Reed came across as *a major cock from two comments during the show... One about LaRocco, and one about a proud dad. Most of these guys aren't too bright so tactfulness isn't to be expected.

Drink.
So I wasn't the only one who heard him take a bit of a shot at who I assume is Baggett's dad?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
2/28/2018 12:34am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2018 12:36am
So I wasn't the only one who heard him take a bit of a shot at who I assume is Baggett's dad?
Doesn't matter who it is, dad's of even the biggest spodes are allowed to be proud of their kid.

*Drink!
jemcee
2/28/2018 2:23am
I've got a mate that has a similar kinda personality.. When people first meet him they're like that guys a dick but once you get to know him he's a champ and WILL fucken go to bat for ya if needed!

but man when he wants to be caaaaaarnt he's certainly adept at that too haha
tobz
2/28/2018 2:39am
mxgoon wrote:
Mm pretty sure it happened well before reeds VIP thing fired up.
Jrewing
2/28/2018 3:32am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2018 3:33am
America changed him for sure He would have had his pet kangas and drop bears here all mellow and chilled and then goes to Europe meets plenty of Germans and God even worse those mono-toned Finnish then he goes to the UsofA and sees all sorts of whack people pissing in his pocket telling him he's the best. It was never this way when he had an Australian accent

Ezza Drink!
VoR
3/2/2018 9:25am
Does DV do shots during the show or he just have a normal slurred speech?

Post a reply to: Reed, Baggett, Wey and Vuillemin on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest