Reedy

Dave #125
Edited Date/Time 2/4/2018 3:03pm
What happened to Reedy midway thru the main?
Laptimes suggest a fall or something?
|
toroP
1/28/2018 11:50am
No word.
pbody
Fantasy
347th
1/28/2018 11:51am
He did go in the pits. Couldn't see much, though I did see him take his goggles off. Was thinking he was done, but then was back on track.
rikhek
1/29/2018 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2018 12:06pm
He thought he saw someone walking through the pits carrying those damn table clothes that were stolen from him several years ago. Pulled off track to chase the guy down but was so slow he couldn't catch him. After he realized the guy had gotten away he rejoined the race mumbling, "I'm not retiring until I find those fuckin' things"...
Jordan Dogtown
Fantasy
932nd
1/29/2018 12:13pm
rikhek wrote:
He thought he saw someone walking through the pits carrying those damn table clothes that were stolen from him several years ago. Pulled off track to...
He thought he saw someone walking through the pits carrying those damn table clothes that were stolen from him several years ago. Pulled off track to chase the guy down but was so slow he couldn't catch him. After he realized the guy had gotten away he rejoined the race mumbling, "I'm not retiring until I find those fuckin' things"...
LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

1/29/2018 12:17pm
rikhek wrote:
He thought he saw someone walking through the pits carrying those damn table clothes that were stolen from him several years ago. Pulled off track to...
I thought he was pulling in to give VIP ticket holders a ride on the track. They paid the money, they should get a chance to clear the triples.
1/29/2018 12:21pm
rikhek wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Laughing

What is it about the table cloths?......Dry
Rockinar
1/29/2018 12:47pm
He pulled over to ask why a guy with no 450 accomplishments at all is running the #2 plate.
Donovan759
1/29/2018 12:58pm
Rockinar wrote:
He pulled over to ask why a guy with no 450 accomplishments at all is running the #2 plate.
Nice. Laughing
Mini Elsinore
1/29/2018 1:23pm
rikhek wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
#76 wrote:
Laughing

All I remember is a former crew member being really cool and humble when he was unemployed. Once he got a paycheck----he turned on the Vital faithful and was a complete dick. That's all I'm saying on the subject.
1/29/2018 1:43pm
All I remember is a former crew member being really cool and humble when he was unemployed. Once he got a paycheck----he turned on the Vital...
All I remember is a former crew member being really cool and humble when he was unemployed. Once he got a paycheck----he turned on the Vital faithful and was a complete dick. That's all I'm saying on the subject.
Cheers Mini.

Mmm, seems too interesting to not have a forum search now!.
DEMONDAVE
1/29/2018 1:59pm
Rockinar wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:
Nice. Laughing
winner /\
1/29/2018 3:49pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Can we write Reed of now?
You do WreckALot.
jk367
1/29/2018 4:46pm
All I remember is a former crew member being really cool and humble when he was unemployed. Once he got a paycheck----he turned on the Vital...
#76 wrote:
Cheers Mini.

Mmm, seems too interesting to not have a forum search now!.
I was always curious of this too
rikhek
1/30/2018 10:17am
#76 wrote:
Laughing

Chad has been fanatically obsessed with recovering two $10 table clothes he said were stolen from his pits back in 2013. It's all consuming for him and rumor has it the only reason he's still racing is he believes one of these years he'll spot them in the pits and get them back. Written by him and posted by his team back when it happened:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Morning people, fans, whatever..........
For only the 2nd time in my long career, I've had something stolen from our pit area.
ALL the teams big & small set up and leave plenty out throughout the season, both in SX and now MX.
Security at many of these Professional events is marginal most of the time and that's another issue
in itself, but to arrive back to your rig on race day morning and find something missing that you've had out literally
all season long stings plenty.
Especially when it's an item that's not so easily replaced.
Before I bill the powers that be I'm appealing to the masses that were there at High Point to :

PLEASE RETURN THE 2) TWOTWO MOTORSPORTS TABLE CLOTHS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NONE!!

You can private message me on Vital and I'll gladly give you our American Honda address.

PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS, WE JUST WANT THEM RETURNED!

Thanks.

Dave O.
Alex814
1/30/2018 12:24pm
Pulled into mechanics area with a bike malfunction during the race.
1/30/2018 2:04pm
#76 wrote:
Laughing

rikhek wrote:
Chad has been fanatically obsessed with recovering two $10 table clothes he said were stolen from his pits back in 2013. It's all consuming for him...
Chad has been fanatically obsessed with recovering two $10 table clothes he said were stolen from his pits back in 2013. It's all consuming for him and rumor has it the only reason he's still racing is he believes one of these years he'll spot them in the pits and get them back. Written by him and posted by his team back when it happened:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Morning people, fans, whatever..........
For only the 2nd time in my long career, I've had something stolen from our pit area.
ALL the teams big & small set up and leave plenty out throughout the season, both in SX and now MX.
Security at many of these Professional events is marginal most of the time and that's another issue
in itself, but to arrive back to your rig on race day morning and find something missing that you've had out literally
all season long stings plenty.
Especially when it's an item that's not so easily replaced.
Before I bill the powers that be I'm appealing to the masses that were there at High Point to :

PLEASE RETURN THE 2) TWOTWO MOTORSPORTS TABLE CLOTHS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NONE!!

You can private message me on Vital and I'll gladly give you our American Honda address.

PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS, WE JUST WANT THEM RETURNED!

Thanks.

Dave O.
No way man!.

Really?, shit.

Well thank you for taking the time out for the info, wow... So who is this Dave O?.
TXDirt
1/30/2018 2:08pm
Caps lock was on for some of that so you knows it's serious!! Laughing
defeatist45
1/30/2018 3:05pm
#76 wrote:
No way man!.

Really?, shit.

Well thank you for taking the time out for the info, wow... So who is this Dave O?.
I think that it was all done as a joke on Dave Osterman. Nothing was actually stolen if I recall correctly, they were just screwing with Dave
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/30/2018 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2018 4:10pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Scientology
Crush wrote:
hahaha
This left me scratching my head on pulp
But then JT confirmed that he had heard the same thing.....

life_of_jaze
2/4/2018 2:19pm
#76 wrote:
No way man!.

Really?, shit.

I think that it was all done as a joke on Dave Osterman. Nothing was actually stolen if I recall correctly, they were just screwing with...
I think that it was all done as a joke on Dave Osterman. Nothing was actually stolen if I recall correctly, they were just screwing with Dave
Yep
Racer111
2/4/2018 3:03pm
All I saw when he pulled in the pits was his mechanic open this big ass door and this is what I saw.

Post a reply to: Reedy

The Latest