Release the damn SX schedule already!

donman
Edited Date/Time 9/7/2018 8:04pm
I'm trying to make plans for 2019 travels and this is seriously affecting me! What is the hold-up?!?

Truth be told, I am trying to coordinate the San Diego SX (if it is indeed still on the schedule, and when)
and a 5-Day Baja ride through a tour company. Here is another one of my complications, I have not done a Baja ride, so if anyone (paging Team Green) has any advice, or would like to join for the SX and/or the ride...
please chime in!!! Thanks!!!

BTW, GO TOMAC!!!

|
HusqFan3
7/24/2018 8:45pm
Pretty sure they’re going to be releasing it on June 10th! Oh wait...
Ted722
7/24/2018 9:05pm
There's 4 more Nationals and an MXdN in the US...and we're talking about Supe?
donman
7/24/2018 9:23pm
Ted722 wrote:
There's 4 more Nationals and an MXdN in the US...and we're talking about Supe?
You are correct sir!

We are on the last four MX's, the MXdN, and you forgot the Monster Energy SX... but as I said, I am trying to make plans for 2019. That's less than six months away; not unreasonable to start planning for hotels, air travel, a Supercross, and an off-road riding adventure!

NEXT...

The Shop

KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
7/24/2018 10:52pm
donman wrote:
I'm trying to make plans for 2019 travels and this is seriously affecting me! What is the hold-up?!? Truth be told, I am trying to coordinate...
I'm trying to make plans for 2019 travels and this is seriously affecting me! What is the hold-up?!?

Truth be told, I am trying to coordinate the San Diego SX (if it is indeed still on the schedule, and when)
and a 5-Day Baja ride through a tour company. Here is another one of my complications, I have not done a Baja ride, so if anyone (paging Team Green) has any advice, or would like to join for the SX and/or the ride...
please chime in!!! Thanks!!!

BTW, GO TOMAC!!!

The guys at FMF have had a Baja ride the days after San Diego SX the past couple years.
scrubz
7/24/2018 10:56pm
Don't they normally release it before the end of SX? What is going on? Would be nice to start planning on things in advance for next year. I am in for San Diego for sure If it is still on the schedule. Rumor of Denver as well, I would certainly like to know earlier than later, be
nice to attend that as well.....
JVT357
Fantasy
3149th
7/25/2018 8:17am
What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races. I’m hoping for San Diego, Nashville, and Denver
BernieMadof
7/25/2018 9:03am
JVT357 wrote:
What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races...
What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races. I’m hoping for San Diego, Nashville, and Denver
Nashville wont happen. I have no idea why this is being thrown around so much, but cross that off your list.
7/25/2018 9:31am
Maybe the entire series has been disbanded, and motocross will be cured of cancer. We can only hope.
Kyle_McNab
7/25/2018 9:41am
JVT357 wrote:
What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races...
Nashville wont happen. I have no idea why this is being thrown around so much, but cross that off your list.
they said it was on pulp mx
7/25/2018 9:44am
I see no reason Nashville shouldn't happen, it is booming right now. I personally would much rather Nashville than STL, and I live between the two.
cjg23307
7/25/2018 9:45am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2018 9:48am
JVT357 wrote:
Pretty sure Nashville is happening.
They just had monster jam so don’t give me the they don’t want dirt in there excuse either.
BernieMadof
7/25/2018 10:31am
JVT357 wrote:
cjg23307 wrote:
They just had monster jam so don’t give me the they don’t want dirt in there excuse either.
Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont happen. So that leaves Nissan stadium, during football season there is no way they would let that happen. Yeah Nashville is booming, supercross would be pennies compared to the tax revenue other sports bring in.
Alex814
7/25/2018 10:52am
cjg23307 wrote:
Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont happen. So that leaves...
Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont happen. So that leaves Nissan stadium, during football season there is no way they would let that happen. Yeah Nashville is booming, supercross would be pennies compared to the tax revenue other sports bring in.
Nashville will replace St Louis in late March and be held at Nissan Stadium. No football conflict
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/25/2018 11:05am
Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont happen. So that leaves...
You know NFL is over by February, right?
BernieMadof
7/25/2018 11:07am
early wrote:
You know NFL is over by February, right?
Yeah I just now realized that, and a simple google search seems like they are already planning for it. I am the asshole...I digress.
cjg23307
7/25/2018 11:20am
Yup already bought dirt also is what I heard. Not sure why jvt thinks they aren’t going there.

Post a reply to: Release the damn SX schedule already!

The Latest