Reno Endurocross: From the Floor

sdfog1
Though I had my plate full with racing all day, I managed to find time to put together this edit of the Reno Endurocross. Check out some of the awesome lines these guys put together as well as some epic battles! For those of you that just want the action with no music, the main event starts right at 1:06.

https://youtu.be/fBRzsoHDaCw

As for my racing, I managed to finish one spot out of qualifying for the Amateur A Main in both my heat and LCQ, which was a massive bummer. I ended up in the B main, where I rode the worst I had all day and crashed in sections that hadn't given me any trouble before then. I ended up sixth. I will be in Denver next weekend seeking redemption!
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
9/25/2017 4:10pm
Nice edit!

Looks like arenacross with a little endurocross thrown in here and there.
Johnny Depp
9/25/2017 4:44pm
Amazing footage, great job on the video. Your work is world class. Sorry your race night didn't go better, but lucky for us you got to do video instead, good luck in Denver.

Your contribution to the sport is appreciated.
Ted722
9/25/2017 5:15pm
Enjoyed it in person, enjoyed watching the replay, and this is icing on the cake. More angles like this would be a great addition to the live feed. Nice job on the video!

The Shop

sdfog1
9/25/2017 6:24pm
Amazing footage, great job on the video. Your work is world class. Sorry your race night didn't go better, but lucky for us you got to...
Amazing footage, great job on the video. Your work is world class. Sorry your race night didn't go better, but lucky for us you got to do video instead, good luck in Denver.

Your contribution to the sport is appreciated.
Wow, thanks so much for the kind words! I'm hoping for better results, but I'm also hoping to continue making content like this. Hopefully I can do both.
sdfog1
9/25/2017 6:25pm
Ted722 wrote:
Enjoyed it in person, enjoyed watching the replay, and this is icing on the cake. More angles like this would be a great addition to the...
Enjoyed it in person, enjoyed watching the replay, and this is icing on the cake. More angles like this would be a great addition to the live feed. Nice job on the video!
I'm really happy with the live streams so far this year - I just want to provide a different view of the race from the livestream and put my own spin on it. Thanks!
RangerLee
9/25/2017 7:11pm
Seriously man, with video like that...I am not sure I want to root for you to make the main that way more videos keep coming Smile

Thanks a ton!
sdfog1
9/26/2017 7:27am
RangerLee wrote:
Seriously man, with video like that...I am not sure I want to root for you to make the main that way more videos keep coming :)...
Seriously man, with video like that...I am not sure I want to root for you to make the main that way more videos keep coming Smile

Thanks a ton!
I can still shoot some if I make the Amateur A main, no worries! Thanks!
endurox
9/26/2017 7:55am
Cody Webb makes the matrix look like nothing. Webb and Haaker reminds me a bit of Stewart and Ricky going at it in the Nationals 10 years ago.
DannoJ919
9/26/2017 1:08pm
sdfog1 wrote:
Though I had my plate full with racing all day, I managed to find time to put together this edit of the Reno Endurocross. Check out...
Though I had my plate full with racing all day, I managed to find time to put together this edit of the Reno Endurocross. Check out some of the awesome lines these guys put together as well as some epic battles! For those of you that just want the action with no music, the main event starts right at 1:06.

As for my racing, I managed to finish one spot out of qualifying for the Amateur A Main in both my heat and LCQ, which was a massive bummer. I ended up in the B main, where I rode the worst I had all day and crashed in sections that hadn't given me any trouble before then. I ended up sixth. I will be in Denver next weekend seeking redemption!
Sdfog1 We had to be standing next to each other in the first corner for the main. I was working the race. Great video. I'm on my way to Denver to start the track build. Find me when you get to Denver and let me know if you need anything. And I'll make sure to help get you unstuck somewhere when needed. LOL whats your bike number?

Dan
sdfog1
9/26/2017 4:10pm
sdfog1 wrote:
Though I had my plate full with racing all day, I managed to find time to put together this edit of the Reno Endurocross. Check out...

DannoJ919 wrote:
Sdfog1 We had to be standing next to each other in the first corner for the main. I was working the race. Great video. I'm on...
Sdfog1 We had to be standing next to each other in the first corner for the main. I was working the race. Great video. I'm on my way to Denver to start the track build. Find me when you get to Denver and let me know if you need anything. And I'll make sure to help get you unstuck somewhere when needed. LOL whats your bike number?

Dan
Thanks! I'll see you in Denver. I'm #94 with a blue background.

Post a reply to: Reno Endurocross: From the Floor

The Latest