Roczen and Tomac

bh84
Fantasy
1853rd
2/18/2018 7:35am
Everyone made jokes last year about how much better Eli got after Roczen went down. Kind of funny to see him win the week after Kenny gets hurt again. Not saying there’s a correlation. But a little confirmation bias can sure make it look that way.
|
2/18/2018 7:43am
Last year yes. this year no Tomac has been fast when he's been on the track.
visser62
2/18/2018 7:51am
Tomac won his first two races with Roczen on the gate...
bh84
Fantasy
1853rd
2/18/2018 8:01am
Let’s be honest he’s also laid a couple eggs this year, he’s 70 points down, not the same Eli.

All I’m saying is it’s funny to see him be the guy to grab the win the week after Roczen gets hurt. It’s one race, but if he wins next week people are going to be talking about it.
BobbyM
2/18/2018 8:06am
bh84 wrote:
Everyone made jokes last year about how much better Eli got after Roczen went down. Kind of funny to see him win the week after Kenny...
Everyone made jokes last year about how much better Eli got after Roczen went down. Kind of funny to see him win the week after Kenny gets hurt again. Not saying there’s a correlation. But a little confirmation bias can sure make it look that way.
Tomac is the fastest supercrosser in the world.. Unless there is pressure from other riders or more than that, from himself. He has showed it time and time again. He's a choker and nothing can fix that. He knows it, we know it, they know it.

The Shop

Asimo
2/18/2018 8:13am
Dungey would have breezed to this championship. IMO he's left 2 titles on the table now.

Only one is Anderson still in it, and Dungey can handle him daily, and extended over time.

crockett
2/18/2018 8:29am
Asimo wrote:
Dungey would have breezed to this championship. IMO he's left 2 titles on the table now. Only one is Anderson still in it, and Dungey can...
Dungey would have breezed to this championship. IMO he's left 2 titles on the table now.

Only one is Anderson still in it, and Dungey can handle him daily, and extended over time.

No because RV would win against dubgey every time, and he's on a Yamaha now. = simple math
2/18/2018 8:29am
bh84 wrote:
Let’s be honest he’s also laid a couple eggs this year, he’s 70 points down, not the same Eli. All I’m saying is it’s funny to...
Let’s be honest he’s also laid a couple eggs this year, he’s 70 points down, not the same Eli.

All I’m saying is it’s funny to see him be the guy to grab the win the week after Roczen gets hurt. It’s one race, but if he wins next week people are going to be talking about it.
Again....he won 2 races with Kenny on the gate. It has nothing to do with Kenny being gone. He’s been fast all year with or without him.
crockett
2/18/2018 8:30am
Can we stop with the dung talk? I would have made millions if I invested in bitcoin . But I didn't
ky_savage
Fantasy
581st
2/18/2018 8:50am
Just another dumb Vital post.
tcallahan707
2/18/2018 9:12am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2018 9:13am
bh84 wrote:
Let’s be honest he’s also laid a couple eggs this year, he’s 70 points down, not the same Eli. All I’m saying is it’s funny to...

No they won't.

And Tomac starting winning last year because he tested somewhere other than the Kawi track and found a more race worthy setting.
brocster
2/18/2018 9:21am
bh84 wrote:
Everyone made jokes last year about how much better Eli got after Roczen went down. Kind of funny to see him win the week after Kenny...
Your theory holds no weight. Tomac has led the most laps this year is what was siad last night during the broadcast. Kenny happened to be on the track for a couple of those. Tomac is Tomac’s worst enemy

Post a reply to: Roczen and Tomac

The Latest