btn
1 of 6
Related:
Create New Tag
ajv#26 ajv#26
11/17/2016 3:43 AM
TMV TMV
11/17/2016 3:57 AM

As much as I like Ken, someone should do him a favour and just do like some did for Trump and make him stay away from his twitter account.

TMV TMV
11/17/2016 4:03 AM

I hadn't red his other comment. He's not wrong. Some kind of training can suit a rider and not another one, he should have explained this at first to avoid all the drama.

roundtheoutside roundtheoutside
11/17/2016 4:04 AM

D R A M A !!!!

finally laughing

sende sende
11/17/2016 4:08 AM

"Roczen and is dislike" ?

ajv#26 ajv#26
11/17/2016 4:12 AM
sende wrote:

I'm Portuguese... the english is not my number one language!! unsure

kmp1219 kmp1219
11/17/2016 4:13 AM

Without a doubt the most poorly written article I've ever read. Grammar is piss poor, even the title has a spelling error, and the vocabulary is elementary.

ATKpilot99 ATKpilot99
11/17/2016 4:14 AM
sende wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

I'm Portuguese... the ...more

You're doing fine .... I understood what you were saying.

Permeance_Flux Permeance_Flux
11/17/2016 4:24 AM

Roczen basically calling Aldon Baker a scrawny, little wimp that doesn't even ride

lostboy819 lostboy819
11/17/2016 5:36 AM
sende wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

Your English and is better than a lot of Vitars and English is their first language. wink

Ed Johnson

JW381 JW381
11/17/2016 5:39 AM
sende wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

Your English and is better ...more

True that!

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

huck huck
11/17/2016 5:52 AM

What's worse than a sore loser....a sore winner.

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

MxRyder MxRyder
11/17/2016 5:57 AM

Not everyone is always gonna get along . .or people who once were able to get along come to find out they dislike each other over time......its just the way it is.....for me as an example...i drive to cali every weekend to race and ride...i stop and change more tires...give gas and battery jump cars for stranded motorist along the way i should have a contract with the state,&never except a dime.....people think im a descent person....but im actually rude...and have no filter and usually let my hands do the talking....however i love helping people....and i get along with few people, and definitely have no respect for young people who think the deserve whatever they feel they want, earn it....what im getting at is not everybody will get along even if theirs common ground, personalities always have differant perspectives, and god forbid u say something that would effect ones thin ego , or offend ones beliefs or opinion then shit can hit the fan......Roczen has disdain for Baker, hes a young champion which he learned alot from Baker and fine tuned his knowledge to his own liken and its working for him.....Its hard to get thru to a youngman whos on top of the world, baker was first off in the military,and that mentality doesnt tend to rub some people the right way(i know).....2nd Baker is a former champion cyclist , not a Mxer ,so anybody who doesnt ride or even ride at a top level ,in the eyes of a youngman like Roczen is gonna have a bias opinion of that trainer and say"you dont ride"...but deep down Roczen is very aware of Bakers talent as a trainer, just now theirs alittle sour grapes between them......Baker has very thick skin i can tell you and whatever Roczen says isnt gonna matter much.......im sure Baker knows better at his age....i mean look at how foolish guys on here get over a mis spelled word or the fact that i get a hard time over all the ..... I use....it rediculous, Roczen is a incrediable talented youngman ,and will do and say what he will....and Baker is a man who knows how to achieve results.......i think anybody wouldnt mind being in the company of either camp...

TriRacer27 TriRacer27
11/17/2016 5:58 AM

Lame.

He could have encouraged Adam, told him good job, anything like that. But no, he goes out of his way to take a jab at his former trainer. Whether it's true or not, it's certainly not a classy move and you would never hear anything like that out of many of his competitors.

Andy_Greenney Andy_Greenney
11/17/2016 6:00 AM

How many riders has Aldon made a champion that wasn't already?

sende sende
11/17/2016 6:02 AM
sende wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

My apologies. I tried to be a smartass for the fun of it but failed.

newmann newmann
11/17/2016 6:17 AM
sende wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

You're doing fine .... I ...more

Better than many of the Americans here.

mattyhamz2 mattyhamz2
11/17/2016 6:18 AM

The more I see from Roczen, the less I like him. I hope dungey and tomac wipe the floor with him in 17. I was always a Roczen fan up until this year, seeing the things he's said about Aldon, the excuses when tomac beat him at southwick and the arrogant attitude after winning the outdoors. Humble in victory and humble in defeat. A big reason I like dungey and tomac.

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

newmann newmann
11/17/2016 6:38 AM
mx836 mx836
11/17/2016 6:43 AM

I always root for the underdogs and Kenny is making that easy this year. I'm not on the Aldon bandwagon like many are, but this is just dumb. He might as well join us here on Vital.

Forty Forty
11/17/2016 6:50 AM

When he comes out his demeanor will change. He's frustrated.

goinrcn44h goinrcn44h
11/17/2016 7:00 AM

I think.. and it is just a guess..Kenny is doing a bit mind fuckery. Or, at minimum, that is what it appears to me anyway. He is implanting a sliver in the mind, whoever that may be, that at some point they start to question themselves or their trainer or whatever.
That is how it starts, moto is 99% mental, if this is his way of gaining "HIS" mental edge, and maybe get into someone else's head then so be it. As long as he does what he does and his people don't care then no harm no foul.
When I raced moto way back in the day, I wanted every person there to think that at the drop of a hat I would lay them on the dirt, While I did actually do that once in a while, the perception was that it was a given, and it made passing people a whole ton easier when they seen it was me behind them.
Maybe all his banter is just banter, who really knows, sure gives everyone something to talk about..

Was once there, now old, fat and tired... require much more horsepower now...

BobPA BobPA
11/17/2016 7:03 AM
goinrcn44h wrote:

I think.. and it is just a ...more

99% mental? That number is incredibly exaggerated

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

Krazyk2774 Krazyk2774
11/17/2016 7:04 AM

I'm starting to really dislike Roczen and his massive ego! He is going to learn humility the hard way when he takes that big fall that comes for everyone sooner or later! Your good at riding a dirtbike Kenny, that's cool but it doesn't give you the right to act like an arrogant prick! People will remember that, and you won't get much sympathy when you are down on your luck in the future.

ajv#26 ajv#26
11/17/2016 7:12 AM
sende wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

sende wrote:

My apologies. I tried to ...more

No problem! laughing

bvm111 bvm111
11/17/2016 7:16 AM

did we really need two threads about this?

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

ajv#26 ajv#26
11/17/2016 7:23 AM
bvm111 wrote:

did we really need two ...more

No, but l only saw the other after l put this one... Sorry guys!! blush

Skidaddle Skidaddle
11/17/2016 7:33 AM
Andy_Greenney wrote:

How many riders has Aldon ...more

Good question. Can't think of one.

Ted722 Ted722
11/17/2016 7:36 AM

Let me guess, Kenny and Adam have the same trainer. Just shows you how bad Honda wants to win. Kenny's comments are still posted. He's no doubt still harboring some negative thoughts about his previous trainer and seems to be a bit headstrong. You can take Kenny out of Germany, but you can't take Germany out of Kenny! Either way, more eyeballs on and butts in the seats for A1.

On a side note, no mention of that "other" champion Aldon trained after Carmichael. Big omission.

Michael Scott Michael Scott
11/17/2016 8:24 AM

I hope Tomac smokes them both and this crap ends... Honestly, Kenny needs to grow up and stop being a keyboard warrior... Yes he backed it up on the track so why continue the girlish social media look at me type drama? I think Tomac represents a happy medium of not being a robot and showing some emotion when things don't go his way but also doesn't point fingers and throw someone under the bus and giving respect to who beat him and his team behind him working hard every week

btn
btn
1 of 6

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry