Roczen and is dislike Aldon Baker... again!!

mingham97
11/17/2016 9:44am
Roczen is trying to get in Dungeys head. That's all it is
Kenny Lingus
11/17/2016 9:51am
When you think your shit doesn't stink, someone will come along and rub your nose in it.
peelout
11/17/2016 9:52am
I hope Tomac smokes them both and this crap ends... Honestly, Kenny needs to grow up and stop being a keyboard warrior... Yes he backed it...
I hope Tomac smokes them both and this crap ends... Honestly, Kenny needs to grow up and stop being a keyboard warrior... Yes he backed it up on the track so why continue the girlish social media look at me type drama? I think Tomac represents a happy medium of not being a robot and showing some emotion when things don't go his way but also doesn't point fingers and throw someone under the bus and giving respect to who beat him and his team behind him working hard every week
not gonna happen

keep hitting that Colorado kush tho bro
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2362nd
11/17/2016 10:19am
It would seem that Aldon Baker would only train a certain way and everyone had to do it like he said.

when in reality a trainer should adjust the regimen to the riders needs.

The Shop

11/17/2016 10:20am
peelout wrote:
not gonna happen

One can hope dammit Laughing I didn't stamp it or anything... Especially with that stage 10 clinger he's got, chick has to go
51xc
11/17/2016 10:29am
crusty_xx wrote:
If you like it or not, he's doing something right. He has more followers than any of his competitors
'cause kids love drama. that doesn't mean he is a fan favourite. guys like dungey, reed and stew have a very different fan base that very likely is not as much into social media because they may be older, more family oriented people.
11/17/2016 10:31am
People here on VitalMX talk so much shit about riders, trainers, media guys, and even the fucking Monster Girls. A top rider bags on his old trainer and ya'll throw a fucking fit. Aldon's results speak for themselves but he seems like a real dick IMO. Ken is probably still bitter that Aldon took the fun out of it for a couple years regardless of his success. We don't know what went on between them. I'm sure that Aldon saying that "some people just don't want to do the work" regarding a former client (AC?) doesn't help. Ken can talk as much shit as he wants. I like it. Besides, with a dad like Heiko do you expect him to be a perfect gentleman?
Skidaddle
11/17/2016 11:22am
I like hes NOT another cookie cutter.

This sport is too Memorex tape on replay.

Cue sponsor list.
RG1
11/17/2016 11:23am
It would seem that Aldon Baker would only train a certain way and everyone had to do it like he said. when in reality a trainer...
It would seem that Aldon Baker would only train a certain way and everyone had to do it like he said.

when in reality a trainer should adjust the regimen to the riders needs.
Exactly
11/17/2016 12:03pm
He's not wrong. Look at Ken when he was with Aldon vs. how he is now. Dungey was already a champ with unbelievable fitness before Aldon, all he needed was someone to tell him to be more aggressive.
JAFO92
11/17/2016 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2016 1:15pm
Whether he is right or wrong, it is so nice to have a racer who isnt afraid to say what he thinks, for better or for worse.

Nothing is more boring that the; Mydunlopswerehookingupoutthereandilovedrinkingwaterfromenergydrinkcanstomakeyouthinkithatithelpedmewintherace.
FroDiddy
11/17/2016 12:18pm
newmann wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/01/10/photo_3_8_840435.jpg[/img] [img]http://hannahracingproducts.com/art/Untitled-2.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9207/photos/54295/s1600_Hannah_on_the_podium.jpg[/img] [img]http://hannahracingproducts.com/art/26.jpg[/img]

Cool Exactly.
Badjak
11/17/2016 12:25pm
mingham97 wrote:
Roczen is trying to get in Dungeys head. That's all it is
Maybe he can take some lessons from J-Law.
This is probably the best thing to do to get in Dungey head ...
MX690
11/17/2016 12:37pm
He's not wrong. Look at Ken when he was with Aldon vs. how he is now. Dungey was already a champ with unbelievable fitness before Aldon...
He's not wrong. Look at Ken when he was with Aldon vs. how he is now. Dungey was already a champ with unbelievable fitness before Aldon, all he needed was someone to tell him to be more aggressive.
My thought exactly, name someone Baker turned In to a champion that wasn't already a champion before they went to him.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
11/17/2016 12:38pm
crusty_xx wrote:
If you like it or not, he's doing something right. He has more followers than any of his competitors
51xc wrote:
'cause kids love drama. that doesn't mean he is a fan favourite. guys like dungey, reed and stew have a very different fan base that very...
'cause kids love drama. that doesn't mean he is a fan favourite. guys like dungey, reed and stew have a very different fan base that very likely is not as much into social media because they may be older, more family oriented people.
And the ones that follow social media a lot are usually the ones that are more likely to buy Fox gear if their favorite rider wears it.
If I had a gear company, I know which rider I would give my money to.

So all the "they sould take his social media accounts away from him" is complete bs in my eyes
11/17/2016 12:48pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2016 12:49pm
He's not wrong. Look at Ken when he was with Aldon vs. how he is now. Dungey was already a champ with unbelievable fitness before Aldon...
I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Roczen won one 450 outdoor Championship with Baker and one 450 outdoor Championship without Baker. Seems pretty inconclusive.
David934
11/17/2016 12:59pm
It is self confidence. Why he can not say: KTM frame is not good.., Aldon is not good.., or Honda is fine..?
Yes, he can 
NV825
Fantasy
2740th
11/17/2016 1:01pm

Roczen won one 450 outdoor Championship with Baker and one 450 outdoor Championship without Baker. Seems pretty inconclusive.
As someone pointed out in the other thread on this subject, Roczen started strong but faded badly at the end of the season when he was with Baker. This past season, he was incredibly strong the entire season with no fade.

To me, it sounds like KRoc is a little bitter to have spent so much money on Baker to essentially starve himself. I also think Dungey would have been just as good without ever going to Baker. If Musquin or Anderson are holding the #1 plate come Vegas or Ironman, then I will happily eat crow.
kiwifan
11/17/2016 1:01pm
I will say a similar thing as in the other thread, who cares!!! do you want these guys saying nothing or being open about their likes/dislikes, and it is not as though he has mocked anyone here....unless you all are Aldon himself? Honda sure as heck wont give a damn what he said.

Funny thing, most here are much more of a keyboard warrior than what Kenny is, you know...pot kettle black
Motofinne
11/17/2016 1:03pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2016 1:06pm

He didn't like the Baker program, that is fine. It's not suited for everyone.

The big mistake was going from KTM to RCH. One year went to shit because of that. Fortunately Roczen is only 23 years old. Lots of time to make it up at Honda.

He only has one problem. Dungey has kicked his ass 2 years in a row.
Plugga
11/17/2016 1:05pm
Forty wrote:
When he comes out his demeanor will change. He's frustrated.
....it worked for Ian Thorpe.
gt80rider
11/17/2016 1:11pm
Glad to see someone make the off season interesting.. I hope k-roc keeps slingn it...
shanexsan
11/17/2016 1:12pm
I hope Tomac smokes them both and this crap ends... Honestly, Kenny needs to grow up and stop being a keyboard warrior... Yes he backed it...
I hope Tomac smokes them both and this crap ends... Honestly, Kenny needs to grow up and stop being a keyboard warrior... Yes he backed it up on the track so why continue the girlish social media look at me type drama? I think Tomac represents a happy medium of not being a robot and showing some emotion when things don't go his way but also doesn't point fingers and throw someone under the bus and giving respect to who beat him and his team behind him working hard every week
peelout wrote:
not gonna happen

I wonder how much better Tomac will b at supercross with a year of testing the kawi under his belt. MEC he looked like he had roczens speed in that second moto before roczen somersaulted off his bike. If starts are better I wouldn't count tomac out so fast.
JAFO92
11/17/2016 1:16pm
gt80rider wrote:
Glad to see someone make the off season interesting.. I hope k-roc keeps slingn it...
^ This
kiwifan
11/17/2016 2:08pm
gt80rider wrote:
hell yeah !!!!!!
Forty
11/17/2016 2:23pm
Forty wrote:
When he comes out his demeanor will change. He's frustrated.
Plugga wrote:
....it worked for Ian Thorpe.
Yes sir.
11/17/2016 2:54pm

NV825 wrote:
As someone pointed out in the other thread on this subject, Roczen started strong but faded badly at the end of the season when he was...
As someone pointed out in the other thread on this subject, Roczen started strong but faded badly at the end of the season when he was with Baker. This past season, he was incredibly strong the entire season with no fade.

To me, it sounds like KRoc is a little bitter to have spent so much money on Baker to essentially starve himself. I also think Dungey would have been just as good without ever going to Baker. If Musquin or Anderson are holding the #1 plate come Vegas or Ironman, then I will happily eat crow.
Exactly what I was getting at. Interested to see if AC can put together a solid season on a new program. Roczen is an absolute machine right now, so his trainer must have a good handle on what works for his clients.
11/17/2016 4:43pm
Krazyk2774 wrote:
I'm starting to really dislike Roczen and his massive ego! He is going to learn humility the hard way when he takes that big fall that...
I'm starting to really dislike Roczen and his massive ego! He is going to learn humility the hard way when he takes that big fall that comes for everyone sooner or later! Your good at riding a dirtbike Kenny, that's cool but it doesn't give you the right to act like an arrogant prick! People will remember that, and you won't get much sympathy when you are down on your luck in the future.
He's being honest bro, better than the robots that are on the podiums every weekend
11/17/2016 4:44pm

Motofinne wrote:
He didn't like the Baker program, that is fine. It's not suited for everyone. The big mistake was going from KTM to RCH. One year went...
He didn't like the Baker program, that is fine. It's not suited for everyone.

The big mistake was going from KTM to RCH. One year went to shit because of that. Fortunately Roczen is only 23 years old. Lots of time to make it up at Honda.

He only has one problem. Dungey has kicked his ass 2 years in a row.
Dungey will be solid as but it's not going to be as easy as the last few seasons

Post a reply to: Roczen and is dislike Aldon Baker... again!!

The Latest