SPYGUY wrote:
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l1Joj5XcoWLnaVvQQ/giphy.gif[/img]
ocscottie wrote:
LMAO!!! Wheelie boy gone all sorts of wrong Laughing
As long as someone got a pic the first few seconds it was a success! Lol
twotwosix
10/25/2017 5:29am
twotwosix wrote:
You don't need to be able to straighten your elbow to race Supercross, it seems. If Kenny makes it through this winter in one piece, I...
You don't need to be able to straighten your elbow to race Supercross, it seems. If Kenny makes it through this winter in one piece, I fully expect him to lay the same beating down at A1 that he did last year.

You know, the race where he got the holeshot and beat Dungey by 16 seconds, Musquin by 18 seconds and Tomac by 30 seconds...
aees wrote:
Tomac was suffering from bad armpump because of suspension setup the first 4 rounds. Tomac and Roczen will be battling for the wins and that will...
Tomac was suffering from bad armpump because of suspension setup the first 4 rounds. Tomac and Roczen will be battling for the wins and that will allow Musquin to be in the mix. You rarely push each other's tempo up in supercross when battling, it goes the opposite because of block passes and missed rythms.
Until Tomac gets the red and plate and shits the bed like he always does under pressure.
aees
10/25/2017 5:53am
Tomac had 4 races with baaaaad armpump because of suspension setup. After that was fixed, He had one mechanical. Still he just lost to Dungey by 5 point.

He led 180 laps in supercross, pretty much double to the closest in Dungey on 97 or something and most of them after round 4.

Tomac makes mistakes, but he would still have wopped Dungeys ass if he would have started on same bike setup as from round 4, and avoided the mechanical.

So including Tomac "cracking", he beats Marv and Dungey without problems. Think Roczen is the only one with speed that can stop him. 5 rounds of winning gives 15 points to closest second to loose on mistakes. He does not make that many mistakes compared to wins and distance to second in a normal year without mechanicals.

The Shop

RG1
10/25/2017 6:03am
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha....oh man! The user name , the ideology.......100% millennial ! It 100% could not be the drivers fault......lets blame the road , or someone else. Hell...
Haha....oh man! The user name , the ideology.......100% millennial !

It 100% could not be the drivers fault......lets blame the road , or someone else. Hell lets fucking protest that road.

And yes , Kenny's wreck was 100% the " tracks fault ". Laughing Fuckin' A.....I feel so much better now that I can blame all the tracks I've wrecked at. Sleep better at night knowing I never made a mistake.....it's everything and everyone elses fault. LMFAO!
I never said it was the tracks fault. Just saying he was riding best he could. Not over his head. I guess you can call it...
I never said it was the tracks fault. Just saying he was riding best he could. Not over his head. I guess you can call it a mistake on his part. I just don't.

As for my username. My last name is actually Grant, a Grant is free money.. has nothing to do with being a "millennial"

Also, Sorry for triggering you Jeffro. Maybe I'm a "millennial and you're a "snowflake" Grinning
Sometimes confidence can work both ways. It worked in his favour at the first two rounds and he won, but I think with him being in the zone he was in he felt like he could do anything and put the bike wherever he wanted, and therefore he probably wasn't treating the track with as much respect as the other guys. I don't think you can really blame him for that, given how well he was riding, but it was still his mistake to attack that section as much as he did
Acidreamer
10/25/2017 6:06am
aees wrote:
Tomac had 4 races with baaaaad armpump because of suspension setup. After that was fixed, He had one mechanical. Still he just lost to Dungey by...
Tomac had 4 races with baaaaad armpump because of suspension setup. After that was fixed, He had one mechanical. Still he just lost to Dungey by 5 point.

He led 180 laps in supercross, pretty much double to the closest in Dungey on 97 or something and most of them after round 4.

Tomac makes mistakes, but he would still have wopped Dungeys ass if he would have started on same bike setup as from round 4, and avoided the mechanical.

So including Tomac "cracking", he beats Marv and Dungey without problems. Think Roczen is the only one with speed that can stop him. 5 rounds of winning gives 15 points to closest second to loose on mistakes. He does not make that many mistakes compared to wins and distance to second in a normal year without mechanicals.

Someone who gets it. What ifs dont matter in reality though. If that mechanical didnt happen tomac for sure would have won
Johnny Depp
10/25/2017 6:10am Edited Date/Time 10/25/2017 6:14am
Let's not be too quick to put Roczen as a title contender. Rick Johnson never won another Supercross after breaking his wrist.

If he can't find the old speed, he may have an insurance policy that pays better than racing.

I do have 2 words of advice, glide plate.
FARANG
10/25/2017 7:29am
I just hope he lines up at A1 and is competitive. If I had to predict it I’d say he’s off the pace the first 6 rounds and improves as the rounds go on, taking third place in the championship.

I don’t see him winning it but I’d love to be proved wrong. Roczen is a tough dude and I have tons of respect for him.
Skerby
10/25/2017 8:11am
I had a similar injury to Roczen when I was 13. My elbow doesn't quite go straight anymore, around 170 degrees, never held me back on a motocross track.

When I wash out my front end and my arm gets yanked, that is pretty painful and it takes me a few moments before I can really bend the thing again.
BobbyM
10/25/2017 8:46am Edited Date/Time 10/25/2017 8:48am
GuyB wrote:
Wouldn't we all?
Oscottie would have it by now... ?
Johnny Depp
10/25/2017 2:44pm
GrapeApe wrote:
It was previously established on Vital that the new Honda's top shock mount is 39mm lower causing all Honda riders world-wide to spontaneously eject. Or, maybe...
It was previously established on Vital that the new Honda's top shock mount is 39mm lower causing all Honda riders world-wide to spontaneously eject. Or, maybe he slightly over-jumped and it bit him.

SPYGUY wrote:
That video is an instant classic. Great job.

I think a forensic analysis of the above video incriminates the moment of inertia directly related to dual exhaust mufflers placing too much weight rearward. And punching the brake and stalling the engine. Tongue
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
10/25/2017 2:53pm
aees wrote:
Tomac had 4 races with baaaaad armpump because of suspension setup. After that was fixed, He had one mechanical. Still he just lost to Dungey by...

Acidreamer wrote:
Someone who gets it. What ifs dont matter in reality though. If that mechanical didnt happen tomac for sure would have won
If Roczen didn't crash out it would have been a snooze fest. Ifs ifs and Ifs. RD got the job done and he was a mental case last year as well, he admitted as much. SX and MX is 90% mental, 10% everything else. See Emig and Windham for prime examples of that. Tomacs arm pump problems were mainly caused by Roczen look at A1, he is a second faster than everyone behind him just like his "prime" rides later in the year but is loosing time to Roczen then his arms blew up. Rode bad at rounds 2 and 3 with arm pump or without it. Round 4, no Roczen it's a new series. His nemesis was gone of course he will ride better the pressure of trying to beat the guy you can't figure out how to beat is gone. And RD wins another one anyways. Im sure Tomac wishes Roczen did not have that crash but it could turn out to be the best thing to ever happen to his career if Roczen doesn't recover completely.
early
Fantasy
2212th
10/25/2017 3:01pm
Jesus christ, cant we look forward to the possibility of havingba good series. Im hoping there are 5 possible winners whcich is awesome.
Johnny Depp
10/25/2017 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2017 3:07pm
Depending on Reed, there are NO returning champions to ride around under the spotlights with fireworks and lazers. That makes for a wide open field. IIRC history says if you don't win a Championship by your 3rd year, you never will? So there's that.
10/25/2017 3:37pm
GrapeApe wrote:
It was previously established on Vital that the new Honda's top shock mount is 39mm lower causing all Honda riders world-wide to spontaneously eject. Or, maybe...
It was previously established on Vital that the new Honda's top shock mount is 39mm lower causing all Honda riders world-wide to spontaneously eject. Or, maybe he slightly over-jumped and it bit him.

SPYGUY wrote:
The stock ones i suppose you mean?
RonJon
10/25/2017 4:39pm
I wondered how long after the guy blew his arm off on live tv before the keyboard bandits started ripping him apart. I hope he comes back and kicks ass because the sport is a lot better with him in it. The guy has rockstar status like MC and we need someone like him.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/25/2017 4:49pm
Let's not be too quick to put Roczen as a title contender. Rick Johnson never won another Supercross after breaking his wrist. If he can't find...
Let's not be too quick to put Roczen as a title contender. Rick Johnson never won another Supercross after breaking his wrist.

If he can't find the old speed, he may have an insurance policy that pays better than racing.

His bike has a full glide plate...
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
10/25/2017 5:16pm
Skerby wrote:
I had a similar injury to Roczen when I was 13. My elbow doesn't quite go straight anymore, around 170 degrees, never held me back on...
I had a similar injury to Roczen when I was 13. My elbow doesn't quite go straight anymore, around 170 degrees, never held me back on a motocross track.

When I wash out my front end and my arm gets yanked, that is pretty painful and it takes me a few moments before I can really bend the thing again.
Well that settles it..if RJ couldn't come back from a wrist injury then Roczen is done Laughing
Johnny Depp
10/25/2017 8:00pm
Let's not be too quick to put Roczen as a title contender. Rick Johnson never won another Supercross after breaking his wrist. If he can't find...

ML512 wrote:
His bike has a full glide plate...
My work here is done.
Johnny Depp
10/25/2017 8:01pm
Skerby wrote:
I had a similar injury to Roczen when I was 13. My elbow doesn't quite go straight anymore, around 170 degrees, never held me back on...

Brad460 wrote:
Well that settles it..if RJ couldn't come back from a wrist injury then Roczen is done Laughing
Patience Grasshopper. That's why they play the game.
mha1406
10/26/2017 6:47am
aees wrote:

Acidreamer wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
If Roczen didn't crash out it would have been a snooze fest. Ifs ifs and Ifs. RD got the job done and he was a mental...
If Roczen didn't crash out it would have been a snooze fest. Ifs ifs and Ifs. RD got the job done and he was a mental case last year as well, he admitted as much. SX and MX is 90% mental, 10% everything else. See Emig and Windham for prime examples of that. Tomacs arm pump problems were mainly caused by Roczen look at A1, he is a second faster than everyone behind him just like his "prime" rides later in the year but is loosing time to Roczen then his arms blew up. Rode bad at rounds 2 and 3 with arm pump or without it. Round 4, no Roczen it's a new series. His nemesis was gone of course he will ride better the pressure of trying to beat the guy you can't figure out how to beat is gone. And RD wins another one anyways. Im sure Tomac wishes Roczen did not have that crash but it could turn out to be the best thing to ever happen to his career if Roczen doesn't recover completely.
And if my aunt Betty had balls she'd be my uncle Bob. Ken just lining up at the gate might be enough to throw Tomac off mentally.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
10/26/2017 8:11am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2017 8:12am
mha1406 wrote:
And if my aunt Betty had balls she'd be my uncle Bob. Ken just lining up at the gate might be enough to throw Tomac off...
And if my aunt Betty had balls she'd be my uncle Bob. Ken just lining up at the gate might be enough to throw Tomac off mentally.
KR lining up at A1 should be nothing but praised. The amount of pain and work he has gone through this year is sobering, so to see him in what ever form is a bad ass accomplishment.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
10/26/2017 8:19am
Depending on Reed, there are NO returning champions to ride around under the spotlights with fireworks and lazers. That makes for a wide open field. IIRC...
Depending on Reed, there are NO returning champions to ride around under the spotlights with fireworks and lazers. That makes for a wide open field. IIRC history says if you don't win a Championship by your 3rd year, you never will? So there's that.
Are you saying the Stew will not be on the Line? BlinkSadSadUnsure
ATKpilot99
10/26/2017 8:30am
It's amusing reading all the opinions of the amateur sports psychologists that post here.
cali11
10/26/2017 8:32am
aees wrote:

Acidreamer wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
If Roczen didn't crash out it would have been a snooze fest. Ifs ifs and Ifs. RD got the job done and he was a mental...
People forget. Yes KR94 kicked ass at A1, but at round 2 RD was right on his ass the complete race. Then at A2 RD was out front a winning. Once Tomac got it figured out he kicked RD ass pretty much the rest of the year. Also where was this MM25 that everyone is already handing the title to? If ET3 will relax & learn to handle the pressure he will be hard to beat. I don't see KR94 comming back & winning right off the bat, he reminds me of JS7 throwing it away.
TeamGreen
10/26/2017 8:41am
Juice_Mann wrote:
Yeah he was the fastest guy, but only survived two and a half races trying to run that pace.
When will people understand that he actually didn't make a mistake at all when he crashed? He had been running that same line, along with everyone...
When will people understand that he actually didn't make a mistake at all when he crashed? He had been running that same line, along with everyone else, the entire race and previous races, but it just happened to kick him that time.
Hence: he hit it wrong.

Period.

He knows it.
We know it.
It's ALL a part of racing.
mha1406
10/26/2017 8:48am
Markee wrote:
KR lining up at A1 should be nothing but praised. The amount of pain and work he has gone through this year is sobering, so to...
KR lining up at A1 should be nothing but praised. The amount of pain and work he has gone through this year is sobering, so to see him in what ever form is a bad ass accomplishment.
Couldn't agree more.
10/26/2017 11:05am
Markee wrote:
KR lining up at A1 should be nothing but praised. The amount of pain and work he has gone through this year is sobering, so to...
mha1406 wrote:
Couldn't agree more.
x2
10/26/2017 11:11am
Juice_Mann wrote:
Yeah he was the fastest guy, but only survived two and a half races trying to run that pace.
When will people understand that he actually didn't make a mistake at all when he crashed? He had been running that same line, along with everyone...
When will people understand that he actually didn't make a mistake at all when he crashed? He had been running that same line, along with everyone else, the entire race and previous races, but it just happened to kick him that time.
That's a mistake. You don't just get kicked off your motorcycle.
Lemon100
10/27/2017 12:10am
I don't understand why everybody is so pessimist with the come back from roczen.... Yesterday I see again the crash from RV in saint Louis in 2010. His crash and ronczen's look similar , one broke his legs and the other one is arm.But in the end RV come back and win 4 SX titles in a row.... Will KR do the same ?

Post a reply to: Roczen on SX

The Latest