Roczen to RCH

GILLETT
3/2/2014 4:48am
I could see him at TwoTwo.
tek14
3/2/2014 4:49am
bd wrote:
If I were a betting man, KROC stays on KTM. I wouldn't be surprised if Dungey leaves KTM when his contract expires.
Dungey n Reed tweeted nice words so RD5 going to ride 22 next year. .
Canerat
3/2/2014 4:53am
I heard from a fairly reliable source that Kenny signed with RCH for next year. It's supposed to be made public sometime next week.
Signed I don't know but I have had someone close to Kenny mention that RCH were had started talks. Its unlikely he will be at KTM next year ( unless KTM counter offer)....i think RCH or factory Kawasaki....RV2 to retire at the end of 2015
Feldspar
3/2/2014 5:39am
I heard RCH is signing Hill to a new 3 year dealWink

The Shop

ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
3/2/2014 5:50am
I can't believe KR would leave a team run by the man, he (RD) essentially has put every manufacturer
he worked for as champion teams. At the end of the day I don't think the dollar amount is the all
deciding factor. I think they (riders) put a value on can they win a Cship on that team. How many of you
here think the equipment is holding KR back? I say KR is orange next year.
TM
3/2/2014 6:04am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 6:05am
stop it!!!! please stop talking utter tripe , without at least a shred of proof
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
3/2/2014 6:15am
Roczen just signed with Motodrive.com/Stormlakehonda.com for 2015
3/2/2014 7:34am
Feldspar wrote:
Is his deal up this year or what?? Or is he SX Only??
shredder22
3/2/2014 7:38am
Feldspar wrote:
1488 wrote:
He's signed for both SX and MX this year, unlike last year which was SX only. I believe it's only a one year deal so it will be done after the outdoors season is completed.
slipdog
3/2/2014 7:50am
Well, I heard RCH already has at least a letter of intent signed and the contract in the works, but it ain't Roczen...
3/2/2014 7:55am
CR said he wont go broke just to support another rider so I'd say 22 is out. Wilson will be there at some point. If KR goes anywhere I think it would be kawi but cant see KTM letting that happen. Either way we wont know for a while. As far as the whole KR/Pink thing, maybe Marcellus Wallace was out of town and asked his man Vincent Vega to take her out for a Royal-wit-cheese!
3/2/2014 7:57am
Feldspar wrote:
1488 wrote:
shredder22 wrote:
He's signed for both SX and MX this year, unlike last year which was SX only. I believe it's only a one year deal so it...
He's signed for both SX and MX this year, unlike last year which was SX only. I believe it's only a one year deal so it will be done after the outdoors season is completed.
Hill has def been getting lucky getting rides with that team.....if he aint runnin up front outdoors, hes gonna be on the bench
shredder22
3/2/2014 7:59am
CR said he wont go broke just to support another rider so I'd say 22 is out. Wilson will be there at some point. If KR...
CR said he wont go broke just to support another rider so I'd say 22 is out. Wilson will be there at some point. If KR goes anywhere I think it would be kawi but cant see KTM letting that happen. Either way we wont know for a while. As far as the whole KR/Pink thing, maybe Marcellus Wallace was out of town and asked his man Vincent Vega to take her out for a Royal-wit-cheese!
Roczen probably stays at KTM and becomes their #1 with Dungey going elsewhere once his contracts up. Roczen could go to Kawi to be RV's successor if he wanted to. I'm sure both Monster and Redbull have the $$$$ to make it happen and there is gonna be a certain point one company won't match the other.

As for 22, I think it's safe to say that Deano will become rider number 2 with Chad next year. I hope so. They're pretty good friends and if Dean can stay healthy, I think he'll do really well on the big bike.
daemon616
3/2/2014 8:08am
Rozen to Kawasaki after they drop Weimer? I was thinking maybe Roczen training with RV was Kawi's idea possible? Keep you friends close, keep your enemies closer (or the guy you want on your team).
3/2/2014 8:36am
CR said he wont go broke just to support another rider so I'd say 22 is out. Wilson will be there at some point. If KR...
shredder22 wrote:
Roczen probably stays at KTM and becomes their #1 with Dungey going elsewhere once his contracts up. Roczen could go to Kawi to be RV's successor...
Roczen probably stays at KTM and becomes their #1 with Dungey going elsewhere once his contracts up. Roczen could go to Kawi to be RV's successor if he wanted to. I'm sure both Monster and Redbull have the $$$$ to make it happen and there is gonna be a certain point one company won't match the other.

As for 22, I think it's safe to say that Deano will become rider number 2 with Chad next year. I hope so. They're pretty good friends and if Dean can stay healthy, I think he'll do really well on the big bike.
Yea as far as the kawi thing i was wondering if maybe thats why hes been training with RV and AC, to replace RV when he goes. And it seems like RV wouldnt mind helping to push it in that direction. Then again i can speculate all day long and I'll still be wrong haha But i do agree that KR is going to go for big $ and those are going to be the only teams willing/able to make it happen.

Im with you on the Deano thing. I hope the best for him and feel like he would work well with Reed. I like the kid whether he has a canadian, scottish , russian or slovakian accent. I just pay attention to the 4 stroke accent he rides with
3/2/2014 9:01am
shredder22 wrote:
Roczen probably stays at KTM and becomes their #1 with Dungey going elsewhere once his contracts up. Roczen could go to Kawi to be RV's successor...

Yea as far as the kawi thing i was wondering if maybe thats why hes been training with RV and AC, to replace RV when he...
Yea as far as the kawi thing i was wondering if maybe thats why hes been training with RV and AC, to replace RV when he goes. And it seems like RV wouldnt mind helping to push it in that direction. Then again i can speculate all day long and I'll still be wrong haha But i do agree that KR is going to go for big $ and those are going to be the only teams willing/able to make it happen.

Im with you on the Deano thing. I hope the best for him and feel like he would work well with Reed. I like the kid whether he has a canadian, scottish , russian or slovakian accent. I just pay attention to the 4 stroke accent he rides with
Kawi's S.O.P. is to bring riders up through the ranks and let them walk when they become superstar champions not bring in high price free agents. My guess is if RV wants to race after his contract is up they would let him go the way of RC and JS7 to a new team as well. There is no way RCH or Two Two signs him. I would be surprised if Two Two is even around after Reed retires. The reason Two Two works now is because they don't have to pay a rider so the owner gets 100% of the profits (if any). I don't see Two Two making enough money to pay Deano as a rider and Mr, and Mrs. Two Two as the owners. Maybe next year if Reed is still racing but not after he hangs them up.

Das Wunderkind will stay with KTM, Stamp It !!!!
BUTCH
3/2/2014 9:29am
Uncleof2 wrote:
Your getting your colors mixed up, that is from orange to green , not yellow. If I was a betting man.
"You're"
eins4eins
3/2/2014 9:43am
Roczen is unhappy with those KTM's for a long time now. He was struggling with the set-up through the outdoors and it continued till now.
when he came back to germany before the mxon, he hired his old suspension guru (RR Suspension) to test with him for a week. they were able to get his bike dialed in, which those factory technicians of his team never could.
After he returned to the US for SX testing, he brought RR over to help him but he still had problems and was very unhappy

if anyone offers him a good deal like factory stuff and the possibility to stay with Red Bull, i can see him leaving KTM. he has no real relationship to this brand or Roger deCoster.
TerryB
3/2/2014 9:50am
bd wrote:
If I were a betting man, KROC stays on KTM. I wouldn't be surprised if Dungey leaves KTM when his contract expires.
tek14 wrote:
Dungey n Reed tweeted nice words so RD5 going to ride 22 next year. .
Dungey back to 'Zook.Cool
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
3/2/2014 9:52am
It's funny how worked up you guys get over some things...

Look, it's entirely possible that a team like RCH (Which has all the funding they would ever need, by the way) could outbid KTM on one marquis rider. Red Bull has way deeper pockets but that doesn't mean KTM will keep Roczen at all costs when they already have Musquin, Herlings, Cairoli, Dungey, etc. There are plenty of winners floating around at KTM, and if Roczen's price goes too high, that's business. Have a great season, buddy. When you would see KTM exercising their right of refusal would be if they had only one or two great guys left and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

There's going to be a race-winning rider on that team (RCH) in 2015, one way or another.
3/2/2014 9:53am
Kawi's S.O.P. is to bring riders up through the ranks and let them walk when they become superstar champions not bring in high price free agents...
Kawi's S.O.P. is to bring riders up through the ranks and let them walk when they become superstar champions not bring in high price free agents. My guess is if RV wants to race after his contract is up they would let him go the way of RC and JS7 to a new team as well. There is no way RCH or Two Two signs him. I would be surprised if Two Two is even around after Reed retires. The reason Two Two works now is because they don't have to pay a rider so the owner gets 100% of the profits (if any). I don't see Two Two making enough money to pay Deano as a rider and Mr, and Mrs. Two Two as the owners. Maybe next year if Reed is still racing but not after he hangs them up.

Das Wunderkind will stay with KTM, Stamp It !!!!
I didnt mean that i believe hes going to kawi, i dont. I was just throwing out a few passing thoughts if for nothing more than just another long shot possibility to chew on. Roczen to RCH is way more of a long shot than going to kawi. I think KR is going to be staying where he is. It would be crazy for them to let him go at this point.
kstyle
3/2/2014 10:18am
If this silly season rumour is true, it would be a great fit.

Will be interesting to see, as mentioned before, how the RedBull/Monster deals work out.
3/2/2014 10:24am
eins4eins wrote:
Roczen is unhappy with those KTM's for a long time now. He was struggling with the set-up through the outdoors and it continued till now. when...
Roczen is unhappy with those KTM's for a long time now. He was struggling with the set-up through the outdoors and it continued till now.
when he came back to germany before the mxon, he hired his old suspension guru (RR Suspension) to test with him for a week. they were able to get his bike dialed in, which those factory technicians of his team never could.
After he returned to the US for SX testing, he brought RR over to help him but he still had problems and was very unhappy

if anyone offers him a good deal like factory stuff and the possibility to stay with Red Bull, i can see him leaving KTM. he has no real relationship to this brand or Roger deCoster.
ahaha, this is funny. all the ktm fan boys on here can't fathom this....U know who you are.

I think we will see Rocz on a kawi and prob see Weimer heading to JGR
SIMX
3/2/2014 11:42am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 11:42am
yeah, and his teammate will be JS7!
3/2/2014 11:43am
Dungey to RCH makes sense. I can't wait until that team gets a championship caliber rider.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
3/2/2014 12:21pm
Roczen to RCH is more than just a rumor. Give it a week.....
Hut
3/2/2014 12:23pm
I thought Roczen was going to twotwo?
Brent
3/2/2014 12:34pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 12:34pm
If it's about money, KTM can write Ken a check from the Austrian Government more or less.

Kawi cant have RV and Roczen at the same time, that would break the bank, wouldn't it?

It would be in KTM's interest to re- sign him, he is a global star, liked both in the US and Europe. If the bikes are having suspension troubles, Isn't DeCoster the guy you want working on the problem?

Kenny is on a roll with KTM, hopefully he will stay with them.
Getndome
3/2/2014 12:48pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 12:49pm
I could see dungey going to rch before Roczen he's practically adopted into the Carmichael family he trains out at the ranch and has dinner quite often with ruckus parents so with that said could you guys see both Kenny and Ryan leaving? How crazy would that be.

Post a reply to: Roczen to RCH

The Latest