Ronnie Mac is looking for James Stewart...

ML512
Fantasy
45th
Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 5:31am
Morning chuckle from Ronnie Mac's Facebook page...

|
K-dubbb
10/11/2017 7:34am
Saw this Laughing

If James lined up on the 259 I am pretty sure Vital would crash and Red Bull TV would implode.

Worth it.....
early
Fantasy
2212th
10/11/2017 7:38am
Is Ronnie Mac and the RBSR 2 stroke race the best thing to happen to moto social media since mxfails? I say yes!

The Shop

Sixeightone
10/11/2017 7:50am
It has been heard from a very solid source that James will be at Red Bull Straight Rhythm. I'm sure it won't be released to the public until the day of the event. The anticipation is killing me...
RonJon
10/11/2017 7:53am
To me it looks like he is going to be there.
JRT812
10/11/2017 8:31am
RonJon wrote:
To me it looks like he is going to be there.
Where are ya looking? I've seen nothing and only heard the same stuff being said over and over
tprice07
10/11/2017 8:33am
K-dubbb wrote:
Saw this Laughing

If James lined up on the 259 I am pretty sure Vital would crash and Red Bull TV would implode.

Worth it.....
If he just showed up to straight rhythm and announced a few races I would be happy...let him announce a retirement so we all have some closure.

If he rode the 259 I would probably just watch on repeat.
mxb2
10/11/2017 8:48am
It has been heard from a very solid source that James will be at Red Bull Straight Rhythm. I'm sure it won't be released to the...
It has been heard from a very solid source that James will be at Red Bull Straight Rhythm. I'm sure it won't be released to the public until the day of the event. The anticipation is killing me...
Why,. Why not announce it earlier? Sell more tickets. Bad business move if announced the same day. Some people actually plan stuff,trips, vacations etc.
Acidreamer
10/11/2017 8:50am
Personally i think we should be more excited for rv to race. Bet he puts the smackdown on everyone
10/11/2017 8:52am
Acidreamer wrote:
Personally i think we should be more excited for rv to race. Bet he puts the smackdown on everyone
I’m excited for both. But trust me if stew shows up
To race expect it to be the bubba show
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/11/2017 8:58am
Acidreamer wrote:
I'm just happy there's more 2 strokes than the previous years. It's the closest thing we'll get to seeing 2 strokes in "SX".

Now make it 3 or 4 riders wide and it would be even more awesome.
peelout
10/11/2017 9:02am
would be sweet if he dropped the 7 and ran the 259
DF313
Fantasy
2455th
10/11/2017 10:15am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2017 10:16am
realistically is there any way they could keep it quiet that he is listed to race until he actually pulls up to the gate on the 259? Like list him under a general name as a rider out of CA, Mark Jones or something?
mmain62
10/11/2017 10:46am
JMO but I don't think James shows his face ever again. I hope I am wrong it would be great to see him again but I think its the end. On the other hand Ronnie Mac telling RV to suck his dick was hilarious.
tprice07
10/11/2017 11:04am
DF313 wrote:
realistically is there any way they could keep it quiet that he is listed to race until he actually pulls up to the gate on the...
realistically is there any way they could keep it quiet that he is listed to race until he actually pulls up to the gate on the 259? Like list him under a general name as a rider out of CA, Mark Jones or something?
As epic as that would be, I can't imagine they would keep it secret for that long..seems like the hype would be short lived in that instance and would not benefit the event...though the event is recorded and broadcasted weeks or months later, so maybe.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up given the emphasis on his bikes in the Red Bull promo videos that already released.
SEE ARE125
10/11/2017 11:21am
tprice07 wrote:
As epic as that would be, I can't imagine they would keep it secret for that long..seems like the hype would be short lived in that...
As epic as that would be, I can't imagine they would keep it secret for that long..seems like the hype would be short lived in that instance and would not benefit the event...though the event is recorded and broadcasted weeks or months later, so maybe.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up given the emphasis on his bikes in the Red Bull promo videos that already released.
Kinda what I'm thinking. The bikes in the RedBull promo, Ronnie Mac's post, Roczen's post about RBSR that tagged JS7, etc. The entire RBSR promotion seems to have too much emphasis on James for him not to show up. Although they haven't actually said he would be there, they have heavily alluded to it, and RedBull doesn't really seem like a company that would pull the ol' bait and switch. We'll see I guess.
ga_pike
10/11/2017 11:42am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Kinda what I'm thinking. The bikes in the RedBull promo, Ronnie Mac's post, Roczen's post about RBSR that tagged JS7, etc. The entire RBSR promotion seems...
Kinda what I'm thinking. The bikes in the RedBull promo, Ronnie Mac's post, Roczen's post about RBSR that tagged JS7, etc. The entire RBSR promotion seems to have too much emphasis on James for him not to show up. Although they haven't actually said he would be there, they have heavily alluded to it, and RedBull doesn't really seem like a company that would pull the ol' bait and switch. We'll see I guess.
Or maybe they don't have any clue either but they are hoping with all their might that a Red Bull athlete whom is on their payroll just might show up to an event they host in a version of the sport where he can be competitive without as much concern for fitness?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/11/2017 11:57am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Kinda what I'm thinking. The bikes in the RedBull promo, Ronnie Mac's post, Roczen's post about RBSR that tagged JS7, etc. The entire RBSR promotion seems...
ga_pike wrote:
Or maybe they don't have any clue either but they are hoping with all their might that a Red Bull athlete whom is on their payroll...
Or maybe they don't have any clue either but they are hoping with all their might that a Red Bull athlete whom is on their payroll just might show up to an event they host in a version of the sport where he can be competitive without as much concern for fitness?
That's assuming he's still on Red Bull's payroll. He hasn't lined up in a long time and his social media presence is practically non-existent which doesn't ad much value to Red Bull. At least for the moment it's not. Don't get why they would still be paying him.
tek14
10/11/2017 12:05pm
How much "start money" event have to pay for all these rockstars to show up? RV, JS, Ronnie Mac and so on..
ga_pike
10/11/2017 12:08pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That's assuming he's still on Red Bull's payroll. He hasn't lined up in a long time and his social media presence is practically non-existent which doesn't...
That's assuming he's still on Red Bull's payroll. He hasn't lined up in a long time and his social media presence is practically non-existent which doesn't ad much value to Red Bull. At least for the moment it's not. Don't get why they would still be paying him.
He is still listed on the website. So is Ryan Dungey FWIW
VicDaMoan03
10/11/2017 12:25pm
DF313 wrote:
realistically is there any way they could keep it quiet that he is listed to race until he actually pulls up to the gate on the...
The only way he races this event is if he's planning to come back for 2018 SX.

If he was racing the SX series he should be in full boot camp mode by now training and riding.

He has yet to be seen at any public or private track in years. I doubt he could mount a successful comeback riding his same track over and over, plus the drone guys would have spotted him by now.

I think its safe to say he's done.
Whymee
10/11/2017 12:50pm
I think its safe to say he's done.

Say it ain't so, Joe.... Sad

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac is looking for James Stewart...

The Latest