SO HERE'S THE FACTS LADIES

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:17pm
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the speed of James and Mikey......NOBODY. I actually believe that Mike can possibly beat James straight up in the right conditions. James shows that he still makes mental mistakes like he showed at freestone. An Alessi win is coming folks...keep the faith Mike, in yourself especially.
|
huck
6/10/2008 10:31am
Question at press conference...

"Who has BobbyM attached to their nuts"

After a moment of silence, one rider raised his hand...

CRF122
6/10/2008 10:35am
BobbyM wrote:
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the...
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the speed of James and Mikey......NOBODY. I actually believe that Mike can possibly beat James straight up in the right conditions. James shows that he still makes mental mistakes like he showed at freestone. An Alessi win is coming folks...keep the faith Mike, in yourself especially.
dude, are you on the payroll? You like Mike cool, we got it.

right conditions? Stewart missing his flight?

Foster576
6/10/2008 10:35am
The only way Alessi will win is if Stewart crashes or has a mechanical failure. Both of which are possible! But "straight up" there is no way!

The Shop

dunn2500
6/10/2008 10:36am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2008 10:37am
yeah right, the gap is 20-30 sec w/o james even pushing it most of the race.....how is that keeping him in sight?
Racer92
6/10/2008 10:44am
Hey screw you naysayers, I rooting for the Zook racer too! Look how much faster he was than last season, I still say you havent seen the speeds he will get to this year.

I love what Mikey said in that interview, he was going to ride his own race, not ride over his head and keeping working for the title.

Go 800 !
Foster576
6/10/2008 10:45am
Racer92 wrote:
Hey screw you naysayers, I rooting for the Zook racer too! Look how much faster he was than last season, I still say you havent seen...
Hey screw you naysayers, I rooting for the Zook racer too! Look how much faster he was than last season, I still say you havent seen the speeds he will get to this year.

I love what Mikey said in that interview, he was going to ride his own race, not ride over his head and keeping working for the title.

Go 800 !
Im sure we havent seent he speeds James can get to this year either....
Cygnus
6/10/2008 10:46am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2008 10:47am
I still say you haven't seen the speed James will get to this year.
kcadrenalin
6/10/2008 10:48am
If it wasn't for the magical pumpkin juice in his camelback, Mikey probably wouldn't have finished in the top ten.

6/10/2008 10:50am
They are my favorite two riders (my friends don't like either one), so I'm enjoying this. I don't care who wins, I just hope they both stay upright.
newmann
6/10/2008 11:29am
Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because he went down of course, but for the simple fact I knew we were about to be in for a treat. Alessi got a good gap on him and showed some serious skill trying to keep James behind him. It worked for a while, but Stewart was not to be denied. Stewart coming through the pack was a sight to see. Both of them were head and shoulders above the rest of the field in Texas.
Pdub
6/10/2008 11:38am
Cygnus wrote:
[img]http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/8531.jpg[/img]
this could be used in most of the threads here...
txmxer
6/10/2008 12:00pm
newmann wrote:
Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because...
Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because he went down of course, but for the simple fact I knew we were about to be in for a treat. Alessi got a good gap on him and showed some serious skill trying to keep James behind him. It worked for a while, but Stewart was not to be denied. Stewart coming through the pack was a sight to see. Both of them were head and shoulders above the rest of the field in Texas.
disagree...Ferry will give Mike fits if he ever gets out of the gate. He is right there.

James is toying with everyone out there. If they both stay on two wheels, I don't see Mikey beating James anywhere short of something like a mud race where anything can happen.

I give Mike credit for whoopin' the pack, but he did not keep James in sight. Not even close.
JM21
Fantasy
3990th
6/10/2008 12:13pm
chadwik74 wrote:
Is it 4:20 where you are Bobby?
It must be cause he is smokin some GOOD shit...Straight up....YEAH RIGHT!!!
Steve47
6/10/2008 12:22pm
BobbyM wrote:
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the...
You're a fool old man!!!

Oh, Ferry, Langston and Townley are all faster than Mickey when not injured.
armpumpking
6/10/2008 12:30pm
BobbyM wrote:
Here you go! Go choke the chicken Now!
Big Lenny
6/10/2008 12:31pm
BobbyM wrote:
The right conditions would be for James not to show up, correct?..Whistling
Foster576
6/10/2008 12:32pm
Here you go! Go choke the chicken Now![img]https://www.motoxsports.com/news/img/mike_alessi_1.jpg[/img]
Here you go! Go choke the chicken Now!
That dude dont count no more! He is retired!
croom mx
6/10/2008 12:34pm
Mike`s a good rider I have nothing against him but He`s not going to beat Stewart anytime soon.
catatonic
6/10/2008 12:37pm
Maybe if Stewart starts catching rides to the track with J-Law and Hill........Mike will have a chance.
He hasnt really "kept JS in sight"
Gonzo0100
6/10/2008 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2008 12:50pm
a 100% Townley could smoke little mikey.

I guess that is like saying Stewart can win a championship if he stays healthy....
Racer92
6/10/2008 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
croom mx wrote:
Mike`s a good rider I have nothing against him but He`s not going to beat Stewart anytime soon.
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are the other 39 guys supposed to just load up their bikes and not show up? Why even have a race to begin with - you guys are all handing James a #1 plate by the 3rd round. Im not taking away from Jame's obvious talent & speed - that guy is not from Earth on a dirtbike. But whats wrong with rooting for someone else and hoping he can pull it off ? Mike is doing everything he can to win, training, riding hard as he can - and yet not riding over his head - which in my opinion is damned smart.

Keep pushing Mike !
gnarwhip
6/10/2008 1:05pm
What a cute post...the fact that you put Alessi in the same league as Stewart is laughable. Alessi is going very fast, but you need a reality check BobbyM. Here are a few reasons whay he is finsihing on the podium: no Reed, no Windham, injured Townley, injured Langston.

Next year a few guys he was too scared to race in the lites will be moving up. He chose to take the easy route and skip the toughest class in the sport. He can run, but in '09 he won't be able to hide anymore.
croom mx
6/10/2008 1:12pm
Racer92 wrote:
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are...
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are the other 39 guys supposed to just load up their bikes and not show up? Why even have a race to begin with - you guys are all handing James a #1 plate by the 3rd round. Im not taking away from Jame's obvious talent & speed - that guy is not from Earth on a dirtbike. But whats wrong with rooting for someone else and hoping he can pull it off ? Mike is doing everything he can to win, training, riding hard as he can - and yet not riding over his head - which in my opinion is damned smart.

Keep pushing Mike !
Its fine to root for Mikey, I am rooting for Sean Hamblin. But I know he`s not going to win. He`s the underdog.
WhKnuckle
6/10/2008 1:24pm
Last weekend, Alessi was very fast, but Short was just as fast in the first moto, and Ferry went about the same speed as well. Langston was faster last year, and I'm sure Townley and Villopoto could take Mike pretty easily. Alessi is fast, but he's pretty much the fastest of the second-tier riders. But he's not even close to Stewart speed. He's doing real good, mostly because he gets such good starts, but he's not the fastest or best rider out there.
KAWboy14
6/10/2008 1:26pm
next to stewart.....allessi looked the fastest compared to anyone else out there.

Post a reply to: SO HERE'S THE FACTS LADIES

The Latest