Salt Lake City 4 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

funktree
Fantasy
4081st
6/10/2020 9:25pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
As much as it loathes me to defend Ralph, technically Webb has won every Wednesday 450 SX main in history. i.e. 2/2
First perfect Wednesday season next week?
Press516
Fantasy
90th
6/10/2020 9:43pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
As much as it loathes me to defend Ralph, technically Webb has won every Wednesday 450 SX main in history. i.e. 2/2
funktree wrote:
First perfect Wednesday season next week?
I wouldn't bet against it... But I think Eli is going to be on it Sunday.
WakeUpRacing
6/10/2020 10:14pm
Nighttrain wrote:
Championship ride by Tomac.
DownSouth wrote:
It was a good recovery from a crummy start. A bit of an off night going by qualifying times and his heat race but he still...
It was a good recovery from a crummy start. A bit of an off night going by qualifying times and his heat race but he still ended up with a bigger points gap over the second place guy.
Yeah I’d say so.. I started sweating a little bit watching him fumble around with his pants at the gate... like ohhhhh here we gooo Silly

The Shop

Motofinne
6/10/2020 10:17pm
Tomac will get a 15th place start at worst and this is what he's able to do. It's pretty impressive. The only way Webb can have a chance is if Tomac has a mechanical DNF or if he crashes hard enough that he can't finish the race. But i can't see Tomac crashing, he's that comfortable at the moment.
RalphS
6/10/2020 10:27pm
Motofinne wrote:
Tomac will get a 15th place start at worst and this is what he's able to do. It's pretty impressive. The only way Webb can have...
Tomac will get a 15th place start at worst and this is what he's able to do. It's pretty impressive. The only way Webb can have a chance is if Tomac has a mechanical DNF or if he crashes hard enough that he can't finish the race. But i can't see Tomac crashing, he's that comfortable at the moment.
You know Barcia is looking for a ride no? Maybe Pierer can accommodate if he helps Webb. Not happening tho.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/11/2020 5:50am
Motofinne wrote:
Tomac will get a 15th place start at worst and this is what he's able to do. It's pretty impressive. The only way Webb can have...
Yeah at this point I don't think a completely healthy Kenny would have had anything for Tomac. He would have fought off Webb for second in the points, but that's probably about it
6/11/2020 5:50am
FerCzD wrote:
This isn't over yet. Webb is there to fight until the end, maybe even push Eli into a costly mistake in the next races
HusqFan3 wrote:
Uh, hate to break it to you but even if Webb wins out and Eli finishes the season with back to back to back 6th place...
Uh, hate to break it to you but even if Webb wins out and Eli finishes the season with back to back to back 6th place finishes(his worst finish all season is 4th) Eli still takes home the hardware.

i.e. Outside of a DNF/DNS scenario, IT’S OVER
He got 7th at the opener..
But yeah it’s over. If he wins and gets a 2nd in next two rounds he’ll wrap the title before the finale.. which should be the goal hopefully.
Webb will make that difficult no doubt
Press516
Fantasy
90th
6/11/2020 6:36am
FerCzD wrote:
This isn't over yet. Webb is there to fight until the end, maybe even push Eli into a costly mistake in the next races
HusqFan3 wrote:
Uh, hate to break it to you but even if Webb wins out and Eli finishes the season with back to back to back 6th place...
Uh, hate to break it to you but even if Webb wins out and Eli finishes the season with back to back to back 6th place finishes(his worst finish all season is 4th) Eli still takes home the hardware.

He got 7th at the opener.. But yeah it’s over. If he wins and gets a 2nd in next two rounds he’ll wrap the title before...
But yeah it’s over. If he wins and gets a 2nd in next two rounds he’ll wrap the title before the finale.. which should be the goal hopefully.
Win Sunday and second on Wednesday is exactly what I think will happen... This is a focused Tomac that has rid himself of the self destruction demons.
motomike137
6/11/2020 7:45am
CJ Hadwin wrote:
I just watched it again because I'm a nerd, and someone needs to tell Ralph that winning once on a Wednesday doesn't make it a pattern...
I just watched it again because I'm a nerd, and someone needs to tell Ralph that winning once on a Wednesday doesn't make it a pattern. Lol. He was like, Webb is amazing on Wednesdays! I mean, yes he won, but c'mon. He ended it by saying Cooper was the Wednesday wonder. 🙄
Ralph is gonna Ralph
HusqFan3
6/11/2020 8:26am
FerCzD wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:

He got 7th at the opener.. But yeah it’s over. If he wins and gets a 2nd in next two rounds he’ll wrap the title before...
Yea i remembered that after posting but was too lazy to go back and find the post... You’re right though, he finished a disappointing 7th @A1.(It later leaked out he was dealing with serious arm pump)

Since then though his worst finishes have been a pair of 4ths. So basically the same Eli we’ve seen for years sans the handful of head scratching races mixed in...
DanielMode
6/11/2020 12:07pm
so any update about whats happened to Barcia and his bike Shocked
6/11/2020 1:09pm
aeffertz wrote:
Lol. We have our problems but America is still great. Things could be worse... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/10/431962/s1200_F9847EDA_6CF7_4161_AA80_8DD2F75E0FAB.jpg[/img]
Lol. We have our problems but America is still great. Things could be worse...

This is fake right?
Not after this weekend. Our wondrous government Dry have relaxed the lockdown rules to allow 2 houses to mix for the 1st time in 11 weeks.
kpiper
6/11/2020 7:28pm
Press516 wrote:
Win Sunday and second on Wednesday is exactly what I think will happen... This is a focused Tomac that has rid himself of the self destruction...
Win Sunday and second on Wednesday is exactly what I think will happen... This is a focused Tomac that has rid himself of the self destruction demons.
Eli can't be next to last in the first turn again though. Really Eli? No excuse for that. It is WAY too dangerous back in the pack.

BUT as someone else said, it would be boring if Tomac knew how to start even halfway decent. He made it exciting for us.

I do think he got tired working through the pack.

Post a reply to: Salt Lake City 4 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest