Sean Collier fans...

Outsider
9/2/2015 9:50am
500guy wrote:
Stupid question, how do you watch these on TV ? is there an App like Netflix or amazon prime for your television ?
GD2 wrote:
Different ways of doing it. I use an Apple TV and mirror my iPad to it. You could also just plug your computer in through HDMI...
Different ways of doing it. I use an Apple TV and mirror my iPad to it. You could also just plug your computer in through HDMI. I don't believe that Vimeo has an app, could be wrong though.
500guy wrote:
My ipad at one time would work with my TV but then I installed an update and now the ipad will only work with an apple...
My ipad at one time would work with my TV but then I installed an update and now the ipad will only work with an apple TV , really bummed me out.
You might be retarded Jay
500guy
9/2/2015 10:42am
Outsider wrote:
You might be retarded Jay
Maybe, but I bought a 30 pin to hdmi cable for my ipad, it worked on my tv flawlessly , Then apple came with the IOS 8 , I updated and it never would connect to my tv again.

Called apple support and they said buy a Apple TV if that's what I want to do because they no longer can connect to non apple TV's
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/2/2015 10:50am
500guy wrote:
Maybe, but I bought a 30 pin to hdmi cable for my ipad, it worked on my tv flawlessly , Then apple came with the IOS...
Maybe, but I bought a 30 pin to hdmi cable for my ipad, it worked on my tv flawlessly , Then apple came with the IOS 8 , I updated and it never would connect to my tv again.

Called apple support and they said buy a Apple TV if that's what I want to do because they no longer can connect to non apple TV's
I have a smart tv so I use browser in tv to go to vimeo.com but if you have xbox360 you can use browser in the xbox to go to vimeo/youtube as well. Try that if you have a game system, or steal one from a punk.
elmo
9/3/2015 6:39pm
charley586 wrote:
Really good one. I didn't want to wait home to watch it that I listened it in the car and it was still super good.
Haha. Thank you! Hope you had a chance to watch it with the visuals, too.

The Shop

9/4/2015 9:14am
charley586 wrote:
Really good one. I didn't want to wait home to watch it that I listened it in the car and it was still super good.
elmo wrote:
Haha. Thank you! Hope you had a chance to watch it with the visuals, too.
Off course I did ''watch'' it the second time.

Post a reply to: Sean Collier fans...

The Latest