Selling some vintage MX stuff, check it out

Bauer
Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 6:23pm
I have a couple of auctions ending tomorrow and I'm putting up a whole bunch of items that will start tomorrow. All proceeds will go to fund my next Big Air Kid's Fair at Loma Linda University Children's Hospital...when that will be, I don't know, hopefully this year. We've been in a holding pattern for two years while the hospital constructs two new towers.

I'm just hopeful to be able to cover the cost of underwriting the freestyle show, when it does happen...without going thousands out of pocket like the past several events. Anyway, the ebay link is below, feel free to bid as high as you want. Also, if you feel like helping out with putting a smile on some kid's faces, here is a direct donation link: Donate to Big Air Kid's Fair

You can check out our Facebook page, or website to learn more.
www.bigairkidsfair.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/173114205869
|
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/28/2018 6:17pm
Bump,
I'm fixing to get those Canard pants for dirt cheap.

The Shop

Bauer
1/28/2018 6:20pm
colintrax wrote:
Bump,
Yeah, I hope not for too cheap! Whatever the case, whoever gets them will be getting a huge good karma injection, as will anyone who bids them up!
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/28/2018 6:23pm
colintrax wrote:
Bump,
Bauer wrote:
Yeah, I hope not for too cheap! Whatever the case, whoever gets them will be getting a huge good karma injection, as will anyone who bids...
Yeah, I hope not for too cheap! Whatever the case, whoever gets them will be getting a huge good karma injection, as will anyone who bids them up!
$46 right now. I'm ok if someone runs me up, or just outbids me. If those things were in the bazar you'd be asking $100 min and that'd be a damn good deal.

Post a reply to: Selling some vintage MX stuff, check it out

The Latest