Should there be a second Glendale/Phoenix SX?

I think we need to have at least one more race in State Farm stadium. Take away one or more of the California open stadium rounds. The Glendale tracks are always some of the best every year thanks in part to the large floor area and produce great racing. The stadium can be open or closed, the facilities are very good and attendance always seems at least good if not great. Still close enough to the teams in CA and the weather is normally predictable and nice.
Poll

Should there be a second Glendale/Phoenix SX?

Choices
|
2/10/2019 3:36am
And many other reasons beyond what I mentioned above. The Phoenix area is booming and becoming an important entertainment market.

Why not?
2/10/2019 3:46am
Also, we’ll have to see if CalEPA catches wind (if they haven’t already) of the mini disaster in San Diego and how they respond.

The Shop

Racer111
2/10/2019 4:44am
No. I don’t think ANY city should have 2 rounds. Many other cities you could use one other than Phoenix and Anaheim having 2.
Anton_514
2/10/2019 5:46am
Also, we’ll have to see if CalEPA catches wind (if they haven’t already) of the mini disaster in San Diego and how they respond.
There is no disaster, the EPA already went to PetCo, tested the soil, and said it’s fine.

Post a reply to: Should there be a second Glendale/Phoenix SX?

The Latest