Sling TV

For those of you looking for a place to stream MEC tonight...

There is a 7 day free trial on SlingTV. If you choose the blue package, it includes FS2 and FS1. I used this service last year to watch supercross and it worked great.

|
Cody_rg
12/9/2017 9:17am
This will also work for the 2018 supercross season? Just sign up for the blue package and it watch them live.
mxbrian15
12/9/2017 10:34am
Just get YouTube TV and be done with it. So much better than Sling. Get all supercross and nationals, plus unlimited DVR. And, you get to share with 6 accounts!
grunkster
12/9/2017 12:01pm
Now if they only had YouTube tv in my area!!
pmshortt2
12/9/2017 2:53pm
mxbrian15 wrote:
Just get YouTube TV and be done with it. So much better than Sling. Get all supercross and nationals, plus unlimited DVR. And, you get to...
Just get YouTube TV and be done with it. So much better than Sling. Get all supercross and nationals, plus unlimited DVR. And, you get to share with 6 accounts!
Really? Just got a house with high speed internet and I have a new 50” 4K tv Grinning definitely looking into this

The Shop

mxbrian15
12/9/2017 4:15pm
pmshortt2 wrote:
Really? Just got a house with high speed internet and I have a new 50” 4K tv Grinning definitely looking into this
Completely worth it. Share with family and friends and it becomes even cheaper! $35/month and no contract. Saves me $800/year.
drt410
12/9/2017 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2017 9:32pm
Thats what I do as well. The coolest part is you can stream from your phone, I have the chromecast 4k model to get it to my tv. Essentially you pull the app up and its a tv guide right on your phone and you scroll through and pick the show you want to watch and it goes right to your tv. Works the same on your computer. Its pretty badass cant lie.

Then you have unlimited DVR and can select all your favorite teams and AMA mx and sx to automatically record everything so you don't even have to worry about it once you favorite it. Id go for it its the best streaming service I have seen. This combined with netflix, the regular youtube app, and your tvs web browser is way better than cable. I also have my ex gfs amazon prime and someone elses HBO go app, but all you need is youtube, youtube tv, and netflix, thats all I use. Youtube tv is 35/month, nexflix is like 10, and you should already have wifi and your golden. You dont need hulu because now you have live tv shows. Youtube tv gets all my local sports teams, local news, movies-usually good movies too like goodfellas, all sx, mx, and really all of the other good shows that are on tv. It honestly is a direct replacement for cable and its $35 and hd. Mine is setup with a chromecast 4k, and a 4k smart tv that has the youtube app already on it and a web browser. Thats the way to do it but if you don't have a smart tv you don't need one with chromecast or you can get apple tv and wait for the youtube tv app to come out.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
12/9/2017 9:33pm
Unless someone doesn't have access to high speed internet, I don't see why anyone would still be using Directv, Dish, or Cable. We switched to Playstation Vue over a year ago - get the base package plus sports and haven't missed a race. $35/month. Free DVR. I know Sling TV is good too. Lot's of good choices now. No need for Sat TV unless you don't get high speed internet.
jarvinator
12/11/2017 5:12am
we do not have modern infrastructure around here, my DSL gets about 2MB/sec download; is that "fast" enough?
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
12/11/2017 5:18am
And Google is pulling youtube from amazon devices Fire Stick and Fire TV at the first of the year.. All because they can't play nice together. Ridiculous
motomike137
12/11/2017 7:09am
TbonesPop wrote:
Unless someone doesn't have access to high speed internet, I don't see why anyone would still be using Directv, Dish, or Cable. We switched to Playstation...
Unless someone doesn't have access to high speed internet, I don't see why anyone would still be using Directv, Dish, or Cable. We switched to Playstation Vue over a year ago - get the base package plus sports and haven't missed a race. $35/month. Free DVR. I know Sling TV is good too. Lot's of good choices now. No need for Sat TV unless you don't get high speed internet.
Sling now has a cloud dvr service for $5 a month also. It will be nice to be able to record and watch the races over again or delay starting to watch and skip through commercials.
hyler199
12/11/2017 11:00am
Markee wrote:
And Google is pulling youtube from amazon devices Fire Stick and Fire TV at the first of the year.. All because they can't play nice together...
And Google is pulling youtube from amazon devices Fire Stick and Fire TV at the first of the year.. All because they can't play nice together. Ridiculous
yup this is a big piss off.... thankfully I have a smart tv with my amazon fire tv so i can still go on youtube.
I just recently bought the amazon fire tv too and am really impressed...wish i knew about these things earlier
12/11/2017 11:50am
Hulu now also offers a streaming TV package that I'm using. $44 a month with no commercials. Comes with the same channels as Youtube TV pretty much, but I really like their on-demand stuff so it makes it more worth it to me. They also have 50hrs of cloud storage. Plenty for me since all the other shows I watch are on demand from them.

Post a reply to: Sling TV

The Latest