btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 7:13 AM

Drove up north to Seattle and picked a couple of older bikes that my friend has, and cherishes, and headed east to Wenatchee. 20 min in, he points out an ominously steep, boulder strewn hill. I (on the 94 WR-250), pin it, and almost made it. A crash ensued. During this fucked up moment in time, I launched back downward and landed on my right side. Mind you, my right shoulder was replaced in 2014 and, my surgeon said he couldn't repair it again. Luckily it survived.

I, on the other hand, barely did Photo.

Photo
Photo

gt80rider gt80rider
8/5/2020 7:24 AM

Fully sent... well done.

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

Camp332 Camp332
8/5/2020 7:37 AM

This is what we do! LoL

Typing this as I recover from a broken lower leg. Damn dirtbikes!

United States of America

G-man G-man
8/5/2020 8:21 AM

WoW that is gnarly! ermm
And ol guy like you should know better especially if you have a shoulder injury.
But why in the hell weren’t you wearing shoulder protection, with bicep coverage?

I never leave home without it (FULL coverage back/front shoulder protector) when I ride and live by the motto “You can’t get ENOUGH protection”.
Of course I’m old (62) and from the ol school and don’t believe a cotton jersey is enough although Wordnerd will argue till death that they serve no purpose! LoL
Glad you’re ok!

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 8:33 AM

Shoulder protection, full jersey? Fuck G, I was just simply trail riding in a t-shirt. I used to simply never crash.

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 8:36 AM
Camp332 wrote:

This is what we do! LoL

...more

Ha! Why do we still think like the youths we still fully are? In spirit, mind you.

Xeno Xeno
8/5/2020 9:29 AM

Well, you lived up to your screen name! laughing

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

GuyB GuyB
8/5/2020 10:01 AM

It's okay to convert to Mild Bill. wink

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 10:50 AM

Ha

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 10:53 AM

I could've easily made it on the IT-465.

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 1:15 PM

I wish I had a tank top to sport my ripped bod.

KMC440 KMC440
8/5/2020 1:55 PM

Need one of those old Coors one's then go to the Applebee's tell'em you're Reece Bobby !

Johnny Lock Johnny Lock
8/5/2020 2:30 PM
wildbill wrote:

Drove up north to Seattle ...more

Yeah yeah - but how is the bike?

MotoxTodd MotoxTodd
8/5/2020 2:48 PM

Let’s see some pictures of the 465!👍👍👍👍👍👍

Pink Pink
8/5/2020 3:29 PM

I bet taking a shower fells amazing after that! 🤔

jeffro503 jeffro503
8/5/2020 5:30 PM

I hear ya Bill. I messed up my right hand at a big race last summer , and it's never been the same. Still dealing with some issues with it. Hopefully you didn't mess up anything inside.

Photo

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 7:26 PM
wildbill wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote:

Yeah yeah - but how is the ...more

Apparently way tougher than me. Could use a right side number plate, if I can find one. Glad I didn't toss the IT though. We're talking, hard to find plastic on that one.

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 7:28 PM
MotoxTodd wrote:

Let’s see some pictures of ...more

Photo
wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 7:34 PM
Pink wrote:

I bet taking a shower ...more

It hurt like he'll. I could even feel the chlorine in the wounds. It was the longest shower I've ever takin. I warned the hotel manager about blood on the washcloths. He said to throw them in the trash. Makeup removal wastes way more than bloody mx people.

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 7:38 PM
jeffro503 wrote:

I hear ya Bill. I messed ...more

That looks messed up. I feel pretty good Jeff. Might even go to work tomorrow.

jeffro503 jeffro503
8/5/2020 8:52 PM
wildbill wrote:

That looks messed up. I ...more

Good to hear Bill. When we go down at this age , we don't seem to bounce the way we used to. I missed about 3 weeks of work after that hand injury. I hang / tape / texture drywall for a living , and I wasn't even able to hold my screw gun. Was a few months of hell actually. That pic above is about 30mins after my wreck. This one here was the next day. Messes it up pretty good , but at least it's functional enough to do my job now.

Photo

Photo

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 10:07 PM

Yuk Jeff. You salty oldtimer. My boss used to give my a summertime bonus, if I didn't get hurt racing.

wildbill wildbill
8/5/2020 10:18 PM

Now that I'm permanently hurt, that option went away.

kage173 kage173
8/6/2020 4:37 AM

🤘 stay gnarly bro.

APLMAN99 APLMAN99
8/6/2020 3:33 PM
wildbill wrote:

Is that lunch at Pybus Market?

wildbill wildbill
8/6/2020 5:13 PM

I didn't, and still don't know Applebrother. I was on meds and strong ale. I'll ask Beau, for a more definitive definition. He might've been as me though.

wildbill wildbill
8/6/2020 5:38 PM

Yes we did eat there. The food was rather bland, and tasteless.

FreshTopEnd FreshTopEnd
8/6/2020 7:04 PM

"These things happen"

Get better; man, that's a hit,

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

APLMAN99 APLMAN99
8/6/2020 9:32 PM
wildbill wrote:

Yes we did eat there. The ...more

Yeah, some of the eateries there was are hit and miss. Was it South, the Mexican restaurant? I’ve had phenomenal stuff there, and stuff that seemed like it may have come out of a frozen dinner box.

Pybus is pretty empty these days because of the restrictions, but this time of year that thing is usually packed starting around noon or so.

alwaysmoto alwaysmoto
8/6/2020 11:53 PM
wildbill wrote:

Looks nasty!

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry