So Stewart....this is it? This is the end?

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
8/20/2014 4:05pm
There isn't a thing you've noted that would even come close to warrant "hating" someone. Not respect? Fine, suit yourself. Hate? Get some help.
Bwhite327 wrote:
The dude is an asshole. All im saying, if you want, ill retract my "hatred" and say i dont have any respect
peelout wrote:
not typical KCCO behavior, bro.

unacceptable
Shitters full, time to pump.
reded
8/20/2014 4:58pm
Won't bother me if he does retire, hell he spends more time feeding the speculation train than he does racing. I get sick of all the drama and bullshit that goes on with him.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/20/2014 5:16pm
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales...
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales is your living, and potential customers might read your thoughts. Food for thought, do with it what you will.
That's very good advice.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/21/2014 8:05am
Bwhite327 wrote:
The dude is an asshole. All im saying, if you want, ill retract my "hatred" and say i dont have any respect
No need to retract. But that was your last post.
huck
8/21/2014 8:25am
nytsmaC wrote:
Why do you personally hate him? Your username have anything to do with it?
Bwhite327 wrote:
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is...
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is a dick head to most people. His dad is annoying as all get out (not more than tony alessi though). his brother is dirty. He can be super dirty at times, Ive had the "pleasure" of meeting him and he could careless. I know i will get ridiculed for this and all but idc. I hate him and will never respect him. He is also NOT the best rider to ever throw a leg over the motorcycle. I will argue that to my grave.
wow. You won't last long here!

How can you "hate" any rider?? Get the fuck over yourself. I can see "not liking" a rider...but to say "HATE".

Wait, he wasn't 1000% thrilled that he got to "meet you"? What a dick, you should totally HATE HIM!

BigDaddyG
8/21/2014 8:32am
It is odd that since the test results came out he went downhill super quick....which sucks to see. I think the testing is a joke, personally. Test for things that really matter, the moajority of the shit on that list of bad things is over the counter and can be found in the same stuff their sponsers sell. Lame.

I hope this isn't the end of Bubbers.....I like to the guy and love it when he is "On" and not a mid pack guy.
trailhopper
8/21/2014 8:37am
Bwhite327 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
No need to retract. But that was your last post.
Good call. Bye bye Bwhite. You will not be missed.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
8/21/2014 8:39am
nytsmaC wrote:
Why do you personally hate him? Your username have anything to do with it?
Bwhite327 wrote:
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is...
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is a dick head to most people. His dad is annoying as all get out (not more than tony alessi though). his brother is dirty. He can be super dirty at times, Ive had the "pleasure" of meeting him and he could careless. I know i will get ridiculed for this and all but idc. I hate him and will never respect him. He is also NOT the best rider to ever throw a leg over the motorcycle. I will argue that to my grave.
huck wrote:
wow. You won't last long here! How can you "hate" any rider?? Get the fuck over yourself. I can see "not liking" a rider...but to say...

How can you "hate" any rider?? Get the fuck over yourself. I can see "not liking" a rider...but to say "HATE".

Wait, he wasn't 1000% thrilled that he got to "meet you"? What a dick, you should totally HATE HIM!

He was able to insult James, Malcolm, Big James AND Tony Alessi all in one very poorly constructed paragraph.

That's not easy to do. Good riddance!
Spartacus
8/21/2014 8:41am
What really matters, something like amphetamines?
davistld01
8/21/2014 9:46am
Bwhite327 wrote:
huck wrote:
wow. You won't last long here! How can you "hate" any rider?? Get the fuck over yourself. I can see "not liking" a rider...but to say...

disbanded wrote:
He was able to insult James, Malcolm, Big James AND Tony Alessi all in one very poorly constructed paragraph.

Clearly not just any asshole...a Professional Asshole. Not sad to see him go bye-bye.

Back on subject...how would it effect your riding if you were suddenly Public Enemy #1 in some peoples minds all because you were taking a substance allegedly prescribed to you that corrected a problem that you had battled with for years. Since taking it, quite innocently, your riding suddenly improved because you could suddenly concentrate and focus like others. Then, because someone who you paid a paycheck to make sure everything outside of riding the motorcycle was cared for dropped the ball and didn't file a TUE about your medication...you are accused of being a cheater, a liar, a phony, a drug addict and that's on top of those who have an issue with the shade of your skin!

I'm quite sure things have been said to him in the pits or yelled at him by so called "fans" on the side of the track that mess with his head, and that's all on top of the potential effects of stopping taking the substance he was taking suddenly. For him to stay off the track until he is 100% ready physically, mentally and emotionally is not only the right thing to do for him as a rider, but the safest and best thing he could do as a professional in regard to other riders on the track.
8/21/2014 9:49am
davistld01 wrote:
Clearly not just any asshole...a Professional Asshole. Not sad to see him go bye-bye. Back on subject...how would it effect your riding if you were suddenly...
Clearly not just any asshole...a Professional Asshole. Not sad to see him go bye-bye.

Back on subject...how would it effect your riding if you were suddenly Public Enemy #1 in some peoples minds all because you were taking a substance allegedly prescribed to you that corrected a problem that you had battled with for years. Since taking it, quite innocently, your riding suddenly improved because you could suddenly concentrate and focus like others. Then, because someone who you paid a paycheck to make sure everything outside of riding the motorcycle was cared for dropped the ball and didn't file a TUE about your medication...you are accused of being a cheater, a liar, a phony, a drug addict and that's on top of those who have an issue with the shade of your skin!

I'm quite sure things have been said to him in the pits or yelled at him by so called "fans" on the side of the track that mess with his head, and that's all on top of the potential effects of stopping taking the substance he was taking suddenly. For him to stay off the track until he is 100% ready physically, mentally and emotionally is not only the right thing to do for him as a rider, but the safest and best thing he could do as a professional in regard to other riders on the track.
You forgot to mention the more brazen act of cheating that he was linked to.
bigborefan
8/21/2014 9:57am
huck wrote:

disbanded wrote:

davistld01 wrote:
Clearly not just any asshole...a Professional Asshole. Not sad to see him go bye-bye. Back on subject...how would it effect your riding if you were suddenly...

A wonder drug no less.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/21/2014 9:58am
disbanded wrote:

And now he's arguing his case by email. Repeatedly. Good times.Blink
davistld01
8/21/2014 10:02am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 10:03am
davistld01 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
You mean the IV deal with that nitwit of a nurse? Frankly, I am a firm believer that there are IV's being administered at every outdoor race, and the number would probably shock most people if there were a way to check every team rig there between motos. That was just a case of her being at the wrong place at the right time...and saying the wrong thing. I believe that she was there to administer the IV because either there was nobody else on the team to do it...or James didn't trust anybody else to do it. If James had been taking Adderall, he was obviously trying to rehydrate.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
8/21/2014 10:03am
GuyB wrote:
He said himself that knew he would get ridiculed for what he wrote - and so be it...

Cygnus
8/21/2014 10:04am
disbanded wrote:

GuyB wrote:
I was tempted to call the shop he works at and let em know what a prick the guy is and was giving them bad pub. I let it go though. Figured he'd get clipped soon enough. I am sure ol' white will be back with another account.
bigborefan
8/21/2014 10:28am
davistld01 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
You mean the IV deal with that nitwit of a nurse? Frankly, I am a firm believer that there are IV's being administered at every outdoor...
You mean the IV deal with that nitwit of a nurse? Frankly, I am a firm believer that there are IV's being administered at every outdoor race, and the number would probably shock most people if there were a way to check every team rig there between motos. That was just a case of her being at the wrong place at the right time...and saying the wrong thing. I believe that she was there to administer the IV because either there was nobody else on the team to do it...or James didn't trust anybody else to do it. If James had been taking Adderall, he was obviously trying to rehydrate.
So since they all do it, it doesn't matter?

If i did crime, and was at the wrong place at the wrong time and said the wrong thing, I wonder if the judge could give me a pass, when my argument was that lots of people are doing it? I doubt it. Bad luck on my part. Stupid hurts.
davistld01
8/21/2014 12:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 12:07pm
TripleFive wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
You mean the IV deal with that nitwit of a nurse? Frankly, I am a firm believer that there are IV's being administered at every outdoor...
bigborefan wrote:
So since they all do it, it doesn't matter? If i did crime, and was at the wrong place at the wrong time and said the...
So since they all do it, it doesn't matter?

If i did crime, and was at the wrong place at the wrong time and said the wrong thing, I wonder if the judge could give me a pass, when my argument was that lots of people are doing it? I doubt it. Bad luck on my part. Stupid hurts.
Proof is the problem. Do you really think the FIM/WADA or whatever guys are going to go to the trouble to do a real investigation as to who is rehydrating via IV's between motos and who isn't? I'll answer it for you...no. But I'd bet money that Stewart is far from the only rider doing it. Stupid does hurt. It was plain stupid for the Stewart family, or the Yosh team to hire a nurse to come in and administer an IV for James...knowing it was against the rules, and not taking the time to load the nurses lips in case she was stopped or questioned.

But...if the same individual that dropped the ball getting the TUE filed in time for James' medication permit dropped the ball again by neglecting to tell James or his family that IV's were a no-no...then who the hell knows if James knew what he was doing was wrong?

All this is opinion & conjecture. Nobody...especially me, knows the "why" about anything...just like everybody else here.
8/21/2014 12:30pm
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales...
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales is your living, and potential customers might read your thoughts. Food for thought, do with it what you will.
On the flip side, he could have picked up a few customers...
jeffro503
8/21/2014 1:08pm
davistld01 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Davis....go back and read what you just typed. You have so many different assumptions in that post it's crazy. All those assumptions lead towards a "positive " outlook on things , while others post " negative " remarks.......and they BOTH hold the same amount of water.

Example : "how would it effect your riding if you were suddenly Public Enemy #1 in some peoples minds all because you were taking a substance allegedly prescribed to you that corrected a problem that you had battled with for years."

Public enemy #1? Who is making him into an enemy? You say that he has had a problem for years......which is strange nobody ever remembered hearing about this problem until the test came back negative. If he is having a big hurdle with WADA right now......It might be because he isn't supplying them with an adequate prescription history?

Example : "Since taking it, quite innocently, your riding suddenly improved because you could suddenly concentrate and focus like others."

Innocently is determined by WADA and what the actual case shows. So assuming he is 100% innocent on the matter is still up in the air correct?

Example : "Then, because someone who you paid a paycheck to make sure everything outside of riding the motorcycle was cared for dropped the ball and didn't file a TUE about your medication...you are accused of being a cheater, a liar, a phony, a drug addict and that's on top of those who have an issue with the shade of your skin! "

Ok....I don't even know where to start with this. You and some others are passing the entire blame on " Someone else "......when James was the one taking the alleged drug? Who is to say everyone even knew he was taking it? You don't know who did or who didn't. AND " Didn't " file a TUE?.........how do you know one wasn't filed.....but just not accepted because of no previous history through a DR's prescription? And now you are bring the RACE card into it as well......all this in two sentences.

Example : "For him to stay off the track until he is 100% ready physically, mentally and emotionally is not only the right thing to do for him as a rider, but the safest and best thing he could do as a professional in regard to other riders on the track."

I agree with this part of what you wrote. But with the lack of evidence that ALL OF US have right now.....it's really easy to paint a picture here.....either positive or negative.

Things that keep getting thrown around as truth because they have been said so many times.....but not proven.......

He got busted for Adderal........do we know it was even Adderal ?
He / they forgot to file a TUE........how do we know he didn't file one and just not have it get accepted?
He has had years of prescriptions for his medical condition.........there sure seems like a lot of athletes that are all of a sudden in need of Adderal. How many other MX riders that you know of suffer from ADD? It is a lot more common than you realize. And if any of the other top guys were using it......legally.....it means they must of had an accepted TUE in place with WADA.....correct? Why would NOT ONE person ( including James ).........not know they had to file a TUE? It sounds fishy at the very least!

There are about 50 more questions that surround this entire mess....and only James and the people closet to him can answer them. Not to us.....but to WADA.....to prove his case. As far as the fans go.......he doesn't OWE us anything......but I will tell you right now that if he keeps his lips tight to the public......It WILL NOT be good.

Food for thought......look at things from both sides of the fence. Look at what REAL evidence is there. People can make up their own minds.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/21/2014 1:32pm
It's just one less rider on the track, not a big deal.

Only people making it a big deal are the exact same ones in every thread. Everyone I have spoke to doesn't see it as a big deal, they all said if it was testosterone, EPO or steroids then yes big deal.

If Stew gets suspended or retires he will be just fine with his numerous houses and cars, may have sell one though Grinning
jeffro503
8/21/2014 1:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 1:58pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
It's just one less rider on the track, not a big deal. Only people making it a big deal are the exact same ones in every...

Only people making it a big deal are the exact same ones in every thread. Everyone I have spoke to doesn't see it as a big deal, they all said if it was testosterone, EPO or steroids then yes big deal.

If Stew gets suspended or retires he will be just fine with his numerous houses and cars, may have sell one though Grinning
I think retiring with this looming over his head would be a bad move....not better. I kind of think along the same line as Matthes and that's James probably won't miss any races. Which I'm hoping is true. My point above was to merely point out that camps on both sides are making accusations / assumptions......which most of them haven't been proven. So I don't know......just some really weird shit going on right now.

It's a hot topic and very difficult to NOT discuss. We as a fan group haven't ever experienced this in our sport.....so I think a lot of us are left flapping in the wind.
Spartacus
8/21/2014 2:01pm
Gas on the fire…..

I'm not a 7 hater, his out of control fanboys? Maybe.

But who can say how much his prescription medication may or may not have ever helped him be "better" then "normal? [If that is in fact the issue with him]

No one, nothing but speculation.

It might have brought him up to a "normal" level but one the other hand it may have given him a boost beyond that. Saying that your cousin's nephews sister takes it and it doesn't do a thing for her [or you for that matter] doesn't mean it may not for someone else. drugs effect different people differently.

I've taken oxy and perks for injuries many time over my life and they do little if anything for me. My wife feels "euphoric" if she takes an oxy and clearly so do many other people. Point being, drugs effect different people differently. Period.

And that's why there are rules……….

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/21/2014 2:03pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
It's just one less rider on the track, not a big deal. Only people making it a big deal are the exact same ones in every...

jeffro503 wrote:
I think retiring with this looming over his head would be a bad move....not better. I kind of think along the same line as Matthes and...
I think retiring with this looming over his head would be a bad move....not better. I kind of think along the same line as Matthes and that's James probably won't miss any races. Which I'm hoping is true. My point above was to merely point out that camps on both sides are making accusations / assumptions......which most of them haven't been proven. So I don't know......just some really weird shit going on right now.

It's a hot topic and very difficult to NOT discuss. We as a fan group haven't ever experienced this in our sport.....so I think a lot of us are left flapping in the wind.
Maybe.

I get what you're saying, and I love to watch the guy ride and wish him a great life when he is done, but to me it's just one less guy. The sport is so stacked right now, I'm super pumped LaughingSmile
bigborefan
8/21/2014 3:09pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
I think retiring with this looming over his head would be a bad move....not better. I kind of think along the same line as Matthes and...

gsxrcr28 wrote:
Maybe. I get what you're saying, and I love to watch the guy ride and wish him a great life when he is done, but to...
Maybe.

I get what you're saying, and I love to watch the guy ride and wish him a great life when he is done, but to me it's just one less guy. The sport is so stacked right now, I'm super pumped LaughingSmile
I thought you were the great defender of the down trodden? Not any more?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/21/2014 3:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 3:22pm
jeffro503 wrote:

gsxrcr28 wrote:
Maybe. I get what you're saying, and I love to watch the guy ride and wish him a great life when he is done, but to...
Maybe.

bigborefan wrote:
I thought you were the great defender of the down trodden? Not any more?
I am a great defender of people in general, and especially ones who get excessive stupidity thrown at them. And it is clear many people only do it to make themselves feel better.

But great riders come and go and James is another great rider that will be leaving the sport soon either way.
I was bummed when Smith, Lechein, Bailey, RC and many others retired but there is always new guys to fill their spot.
Fraser
8/22/2014 10:15am
So I bought the latest trans world mx to see the JS interview/insight. Unfortunately being in the uk I got the previous one, I guess we're a month behind as JS hadn't been busted in this one yet. However there was an interesting line in the MAlcolm interview.-
Drug Testing-
'I'm clean! You can drug test me any time and I'll pass. There are so many dirty people and a lot of politics in this industry also. I'm glad they're testing now, and it's what the sport needs. I don't like needles but I'll piss in a cup all day long'

Right ok, so Malcolm knows lots of people are dirty ( presumably drug cheats?), and it great they're testing, unless it's your brother that fails presumably?

Post a reply to: So Stewart....this is it? This is the end?

The Latest