SoCal Road Trip - Riding new tracks (for us) and Fallin in love with the SoCal Scene

ginger969
Buddy and I recently went down to socal on our CRF450's for like 9 days or so and rode, explored and chilled down in Temecula, Wildomar, San Clemente and even a short stint in Vegas haha

Ya'll are spoiled with such sick tracks and jumps!!!!! jealous...and yesss I know I misspelled milestone at the beginning ha

|
nolookpass
7/24/2017 10:41pm
Cool glad you guys had fun. Super hot this time of year (100+ at Perris and Milestone most days), so most people are surfing or whatever. Cahuilla probably has the most mild weather believe it not, high 80s with dat breeeeze rolling in.
ginger969
7/24/2017 10:47pm
nolookpass wrote:
Cool glad you guys had fun. Super hot this time of year (100+ at Perris and Milestone most days), so most people are surfing or whatever...
Cool glad you guys had fun. Super hot this time of year (100+ at Perris and Milestone most days), so most people are surfing or whatever. Cahuilla probably has the most mild weather believe it not, high 80s with dat breeeeze rolling in.
it was crazy the day we rode milestone was up as much as 111 degrees! crazy stuff haha but still a blast

Post a reply to: SoCal Road Trip - Riding new tracks (for us) and Fallin in love with the SoCal Scene

The Latest