Some damn fine racing at A2 tonight

Yeti365
1/19/2019 10:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2019 9:44am
Clean racing, guys were mixing it up in both classes with multiple contenders, other than Barcia no med carts.

I gotta say, this was one hell of a race to be at.

Also my first Triple Crown, and I must say I wouldn't be opposed to that becoming the norm.

Tonight was fantastic.
|
Tenacious P
1/19/2019 11:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2019 11:12pm
Was there. Can confirm. Damn good racing. Races were short enough to see guys doing "heaters" constantly. Enough racing to watch them become totally exhausted and really dig deep in the third main. So satisfying watching Marv get Webb in the last race, he NEEDED to beat him at least once. Eli winning race 3:

zehn
1/19/2019 11:25pm
Yeti365 wrote:
Clean racing, guys were mixing it up in both classes with multiple contenders, other than Barcia no med carts. I gotta say, this was one hell...
Clean racing, guys were mixing it up in both classes with multiple contenders, other than Barcia no med carts.

Also my first Triple Crown, and I must say I wouldn't be opposed to that becoming the norm.

Tonight was fantastic.
Marchbanks was carted off but other than Barcia, no major crashes
Yeti365
1/20/2019 9:44am
Yeti365 wrote:
Clean racing, guys were mixing it up in both classes with multiple contenders, other than Barcia no med carts. I gotta say, this was one hell...

Tonight was fantastic.
zehn wrote:
Marchbanks was carted off but other than Barcia, no major crashes
When? Totally didn't see that. How bad did it look?

Post a reply to: Some damn fine racing at A2 tonight

The Latest