Something really makes me want one of these

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 7:20am
Maybe it's because I was born in the 80s, maybe it's just that they look so cool, but for some reason I really really want one of these as a pit and play bike.

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/6/2018 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 1:05pm
I posted those in the trike thread. That 300 looks like a lot of fun.

Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
8/6/2018 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 1:02pm
A yfz ass end and and a 250 and 450 front end?
kb228
8/6/2018 1:05pm
Husky getting into quads 1 wheel at a time
8/6/2018 1:13pm
Trikes are something else. I always sort of admired them and liked the way they looked. Then, the first time I rode one I almost rolled it, and when I put my foot down to keep it from tipping I ran over that foot. I haven't had the desire to ride one since. I know, cool story bro.

The Shop

Camp332
8/6/2018 1:31pm
Trikes are something else. I always sort of admired them and liked the way they looked. Then, the first time I rode one I almost rolled...
Trikes are something else. I always sort of admired them and liked the way they looked. Then, the first time I rode one I almost rolled it, and when I put my foot down to keep it from tipping I ran over that foot. I haven't had the desire to ride one since. I know, cool story bro.
You pretty much nailed my first and last experience on a 3-wheeler Bro. Laughing
OldYZRider1
8/6/2018 1:56pm
If you somehow get a foot down the tire can climb the back of your leg and drag you leg/knee right into those big ass footpegs and inflict major carnage. It happened to a good friend of mine back in the day.
MudPup545
8/6/2018 2:03pm
Trikes are something else. I always sort of admired them and liked the way they looked. Then, the first time I rode one I almost rolled...
Camp332 wrote:
You pretty much nailed my first and last experience on a 3-wheeler Bro. Laughing
Same here. I rode a 3 wheeler once. Once.
MXant15
Fantasy
802nd
8/6/2018 2:09pm
I don’t think I’d put my beer down for this, but I sure as shit would finish it, crush the can on my old ladies head, and rip this the dog shit outta that thing. Fuck yeah!!! ‘Merica
woodsryder
Fantasy
3295th
8/6/2018 2:19pm
Same here, the last time I rode a 3 wheeler, I ended up in the ER with a broken foot.
slipdog
8/6/2018 4:19pm
Camp332 wrote:
MudPup545 wrote:
Same here. I rode a 3 wheeler once. Once.
Yamaha Tri-Z for me. I was 9-10yrs and never considered one again...
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 4:29pm
The pussy is strong in this thread.... Jesus, I've been riding them for almost 40 years and have ran my foot over maybe three times? My bikes put me in a bed way more than my trikes. Ehhhhhh!!!! That's dangerous and scary!!!!! Ask your wives and gf's if you can go out for an hour, I'll give ya lesson and you'll be hooked. Very fun machines. Not quite as fast or controlled as a bike, but fun none the less. Now go clean the bathroom n ask the woman for an hour off....
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/6/2018 4:33pm
What I got out of this is that there are a bunch of adventurous quick learners in here.
plowboy
8/6/2018 4:37pm
Death machines. If you want to die quick swallow a running chainsaw or ride a three wheeler. When I was young and ignorant...i really liked the look of whores and sluts...after I rode a few...those nice girls were way better. Seriously bro, there's nothing but pain and misery down this awful road.
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 4:42pm
GuyB wrote:
What I got out of this is that there are a bunch of adventurous quick learners in here.
C-mon guy, we're close in age. I've got ya in beauty though... anyway, don't tell me you haven't rode more than one wheeler back in the day. They're fun, not too dangerous as many including the factories think. If I remember right they voluntarily quit making them in fear of lawsuits, not because they were banned, the common rumor back in the day. And a few actually handled well and we're fast. 250r Tecate tri-z just admit you love them too
plowboy
8/6/2018 4:43pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
The pussy is strong in this thread.... Jesus, I've been riding them for almost 40 years and have ran my foot over maybe three times? My...
The pussy is strong in this thread.... Jesus, I've been riding them for almost 40 years and have ran my foot over maybe three times? My bikes put me in a bed way more than my trikes. Ehhhhhh!!!! That's dangerous and scary!!!!! Ask your wives and gf's if you can go out for an hour, I'll give ya lesson and you'll be hooked. Very fun machines. Not quite as fast or controlled as a bike, but fun none the less. Now go clean the bathroom n ask the woman for an hour off....
They didn't stop selling them cause no one was buying...their legal departments shut the mayhem down. Ok, the bathroom is clean...should I do dishes or laundry next? Or just a foot rub?
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 4:46pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
The pussy is strong in this thread.... Jesus, I've been riding them for almost 40 years and have ran my foot over maybe three times? My...
plowboy wrote:
They didn't stop selling them cause no one was buying...their legal departments shut the mayhem down. Ok, the bathroom is clean...should I do dishes or laundry...
They didn't stop selling them cause no one was buying...their legal departments shut the mayhem down. Ok, the bathroom is clean...should I do dishes or laundry next? Or just a foot rub?
Woohoo good boy. I thought they were selling well I guess, they were everywhere when I was growing up. Little Canada minnesota. I was bummed pretty heavy when they quit making them
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 4:47pm
Oh, and give the foot rub. Could lead into a good time for ya!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/6/2018 4:47pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
C-mon guy, we're close in age. I've got ya in beauty though... anyway, don't tell me you haven't rode more than one wheeler back in the...
C-mon guy, we're close in age. I've got ya in beauty though... anyway, don't tell me you haven't rode more than one wheeler back in the day. They're fun, not too dangerous as many including the factories think. If I remember right they voluntarily quit making them in fear of lawsuits, not because they were banned, the common rumor back in the day. And a few actually handled well and we're fast. 250r Tecate tri-z just admit you love them too
The last time I rode a three-wheeler, it was at Glamis on a full moon night, riding the dunes without lights on a balloon-tired ATC110s. And yes, there was beer in the coolers on the rear rack.
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 4:50pm
And you had a HUGE smile on your face- ATC forever!
plowboy
8/6/2018 4:52pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
Jeez man...you've never seen my wife. There ain't no good time near that witch. Carbunkles big as silver dollars on those trotters. Now I know why those old farmers kept that stump broke mule around.Sick
plowboy
8/6/2018 4:55pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
C-mon guy, we're close in age. I've got ya in beauty though... anyway, don't tell me you haven't rode more than one wheeler back in the...
GuyB wrote:
The last time I rode a three-wheeler, it was at Glamis on a full moon night, riding the dunes without lights on a balloon-tired ATC110s. And...
The last time I rode a three-wheeler, it was at Glamis on a full moon night, riding the dunes without lights on a balloon-tired ATC110s. And yes, there was beer in the coolers on the rear rack.
Fer cryin' out loud Gibby...NEVER tell the kids the silly stuff you did in yer youth.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/6/2018 4:58pm
plowboy wrote:
Fer cryin' out loud Gibby...NEVER tell the kids the silly stuff you did in yer youth.
You think they're paying attention? They're too buried in video games or their phones. Wink
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 5:01pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Jeez man...you've never seen my wife. There ain't no good time near that witch. Carbunkles big as silver dollars on those trotters. Now I know why...
Jeez man...you've never seen my wife. There ain't no good time near that witch. Carbunkles big as silver dollars on those trotters. Now I know why those old farmers kept that stump broke mule around.Sick
Laughing nice.
reded
8/6/2018 5:02pm
There would have been far less injuries had they all come with the axle width of a Tecate or 250R. It was those underpowered, narrow axle mfers that would get you hurt.
plowboy
8/6/2018 5:04pm
reded wrote:
There would have been far less injuries had they all come with the axle width of a Tecate or 250R. It was those underpowered, narrow axle...
There would have been far less injuries had they all come with the axle width of a Tecate or 250R. It was those underpowered, narrow axle mfers that would get you hurt.
Don't disagree.
8/6/2018 5:06pm
i bet that thing hauls ass. Talk about cool factor. Probobly die on it but dam is that look sick for a three wheeler. i was watching current day 3 wheeler racing on you tube. those guys are on another level of crazy Smile
B DUB 333
8/6/2018 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 5:07pm
reded wrote:
There would have been far less injuries had they all come with the axle width of a Tecate or 250R. It was those underpowered, narrow axle...
Don't blame the machine for your lack of skill son. As the great Clint Eastwood once said, "A man has to know his limitations". Just because that atc 70 chewed ya up doesn't mean it was a poor design. Or was it a tri-zinger?
plowboy
8/6/2018 5:15pm
reded wrote:
B DUB 333 wrote:
Don't blame the machine for your lack of skill son. As the great Clint Eastwood once said, "A man has to know his limitations". Just because...
Don't blame the machine for your lack of skill son. As the great Clint Eastwood once said, "A man has to know his limitations". Just because that atc 70 chewed ya up doesn't mean it was a poor design. Or was it a tri-zinger?
Hold on there pardner...I saw a circus clown ride a 20 foot tall unicycle one time. Just because the rest of us couldn't do it doesn't mean we are dummys...some folks just have unusual skills. You may be one of those folks.

Post a reply to: Something really makes me want one of these

The Latest