Spoke with my wallet again

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 2:06am
Found this thing 20 minutes away for $500. She’s locked up but just some of the parts alone were worth it for me.

|
8/15/2018 10:13pm
Whats ur plans with it. Use parts for your current bike or get it back to running condition. Bike build???Smile
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/15/2018 10:25pm
Whats ur plans with it. Use parts for your current bike or get it back to running condition. Bike build???Smile
Definitely using some parts for my 05 yz. This one came with vforce reeds, pro circuit shorty and Pro Circuit Works Pipe that the guy painted black that I plan to strip and bring back to its former glory. Everything I’ve been looking for for my 05!

The plan originally was to buy it and sell some parts to a few buddies that needed parts for their yz’s, but if anyone backs out I wouldn’t be bummed because I would love to build it and have a steely to go with my aluminum frame yz.
8/15/2018 10:27pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Definitely using some parts for my 05 yz. This one came with vforce reeds, pro circuit shorty and Pro Circuit Works Pipe that the guy painted...
Definitely using some parts for my 05 yz. This one came with vforce reeds, pro circuit shorty and Pro Circuit Works Pipe that the guy painted black that I plan to strip and bring back to its former glory. Everything I’ve been looking for for my 05!

The plan originally was to buy it and sell some parts to a few buddies that needed parts for their yz’s, but if anyone backs out I wouldn’t be bummed because I would love to build it and have a steely to go with my aluminum frame yz.
Id say it was well worth it.

best part. guy paints a PC pipe. WHY! people are brain dead. Ya polish that bad boy up and put it on the 05. I have a PC on my 2003 RM250 and really like the increase.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/15/2018 11:18pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Definitely using some parts for my 05 yz. This one came with vforce reeds, pro circuit shorty and Pro Circuit Works Pipe that the guy painted...

Id say it was well worth it. best part. guy paints a PC pipe. WHY! people are brain dead. Ya polish that bad boy up and...

best part. guy paints a PC pipe. WHY! people are brain dead. Ya polish that bad boy up and put it on the 05. I have a PC on my 2003 RM250 and really like the increase.
Just gotta convince the wife to let me keep it Laughing

Haha that’s exactly what I said! I was thinking to myself, “this pipe is so nice looking without this stupid paint, what was he thinking?” Nothing like that works look on a smoker!

The Shop

8/16/2018 12:09am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Id say it was well worth it. best part. guy paints a PC pipe. WHY! people are brain dead. Ya polish that bad boy up and...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Just gotta convince the wife to let me keep it :laugh: Haha that’s exactly what I said! I was thinking to myself, “this pipe is so...
Just gotta convince the wife to let me keep it Laughing

Haha that’s exactly what I said! I was thinking to myself, “this pipe is so nice looking without this stupid paint, what was he thinking?” Nothing like that works look on a smoker!
works is the BLING Smile one guy on here even re heated the welds looked sick. totally trick and free. look it up.
KDXGarage
8/16/2018 2:06am
What year is it?

If you want to avoid yet another mouth to feed, sell off all the parts that are not the same as 2005 to recoup some of the initial price. Just keep the 2005 spares.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wallet again

The Latest