Spy Foundation?

Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 8:55pm
Wondering if anyone has a pair yet and if so how do you like them?
|
8/9/2018 8:21pm
Yup, bought a pair the day they came out. The peripheral view is amazing. Comfy as hell too
8/9/2018 8:47pm
Yup, bought a pair the day they came out. The peripheral view is amazing. Comfy as hell too
Cool Ill probably end up getting a pair soon any gripes?
8/9/2018 8:55pm
Kx125rider wrote:
Cool Ill probably end up getting a pair soon any gripes?
Nothing yet. I have not changed the lense so not sure how difficult that is yet

The Shop

Loganbd
8/9/2018 10:05pm
Better field of view and peripheral vision than any goggle I’ve ever worn. Went into the shop and looked at 100%’s top goggle, as well as Fox Vue, Oakley airbrakes, and just gotta say I was impressed. Not only that but the lenses on just about all the color ways are amazing. I got the Showtime Ones and the lenses are sick, they block out all the UV crap but don’t feel like you’re looking thru a tinted window and can’t see like some tinted eyewear. Sounds like I’m reading off their product page haha but they almost make everything brighter and more clear, so they’re gonna be good for picking out lines in just about every condition. Only gripe is like with every nice goggle, tear offs seem to be pricey. Little long review for goggles but hey visions important

Post a reply to: Spy Foundation?

The Latest