Supercrosslive TV Auto Renewed and Refusing to Refund

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
10/13/2019 11:59am
It's unfortunate that 2 sides of a point can never have productive dialogue on here without people getting bent out of shape. I see auto renew...
It's unfortunate that 2 sides of a point can never have productive dialogue on here without people getting bent out of shape.

I see auto renew as a convenience. If you don't, it doesn't affect me at all. My point is, it's probably not going away. It's done by everyone and has been for years. If you don't want it, just go into the app and opt-out.
500guy wrote:
I just think Auto renew should not be a default setting and should be bold notification if it is. Give the user a fair chance to...
I just think Auto renew should not be a default setting and should be bold notification if it is.

Give the user a fair chance to decide yes or no.

making the notification small or hidden and saying they sent an email that most say they didn't get is not okay to me.
Exactly
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
10/13/2019 12:06pm
I think it's lazy, blame the world guys that want it to auto cancel, but not auto renew
langhammx wrote:
You can’t be serious... Unless I wanted something to automatically renew as a convenience for me, no fucking way let those asshats get away with that...
You can’t be serious...

Unless I wanted something to automatically renew as a convenience for me, no fucking way let those asshats get away with that shit.

Raising the price, without me agreeing to the new price would be icing on the cake. Not cool !

Then they refuse to refund, after basically scamming you, by billing you without your consent ??

And you think this is OK ? Pffffftttt.....
kkawboy14 wrote:
So you aren’t going to get the new package even tho the price went up? My cable charges me $7.50 a month for espn and I...
So you aren’t going to get the new package even tho the price went up?

My cable charges me $7.50 a month for espn and I never even watch espn, automatically they hit me on my bill every month.....
To be fair, I haven’t bought any packages to watch the races. I have Direct TV with a DVR and haven’t felt the need to purchase it. I’ve seen several people complaining that they were having troubles with it, which wouldn’t make me too happy, if I was paying for it.
But... if I had bought the package and they billed my credit card (with an increase in price), without my consent, I’d be pissed off. It’s the principle of how they went about it, more than the cost. It’s not a lot of money by any means, but I don’t like their hidden fine print approach !
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
10/13/2019 12:59pm
You could change the auto renew to off in your account.
Lucifa.
10/13/2019 2:30pm
ky_savage wrote:
You could change the auto renew to off in your account.
Laughing

The Shop

Post a reply to: Supercrosslive TV Auto Renewed and Refusing to Refund

The Latest