Swap kicked out of SLC!

LungButter
Edited Date/Time 6/11/2020 9:57am
According to Matthes post race pod, Feld told him to leave.

Pretty hilarious!

I don't mind Swap, even watch his YouTube show sometimes, but it was super obvious after SLC 2 that he was blatantly violating the rules that everyone is supposed to follow. He's the king of "bro-ing down" the riders and this time it bit him in the ass!

Glad to see Feld do the right thing and not play favorites so they don't jeopardize everyone being able to go racing.
|
500guy
6/8/2020 9:13am
Is Feld doing the right thing or is Swap?

Protest & Loot = OK

Race MX - SX must wear mask and social distance.

The whole World has gone insane.
LungButter
6/8/2020 9:17am
500guy wrote:
Is Feld doing the right thing or is Swap? Protest & Loot = OK Race MX - SX must wear mask and social distance. The whole...

Protest & Loot = OK

Doesn't seem up for debate and it's not political at all but thanks for being part of the problem with today's world, EVERYTHING has to be divisive and political right?

Feld said these are rules we have to follow to go racing and everyone needs to follow them, Swap ignored the rules so he's gotta go.
6/8/2020 9:19am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2020 9:19am
Sorry, I am 33 years old, so I am not familiar with the term broing out. What exactly did he do to get kicked out?
6/8/2020 9:23am
Sorry, I am 33 years old, so I am not familiar with the term broing out. What exactly did he do to get kicked out?
The media was told they will not be able to go to the team trucks to interview riders, Swap didn’t seem to care and did so anyway.

The Shop

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
6/8/2020 9:25am
The media was told they will not be able to go to the team trucks to interview riders, Swap didn’t seem to care and did so...
The media was told they will not be able to go to the team trucks to interview riders, Swap didn’t seem to care and did so anyway.
He broke the rules and was rightfully kicked out. End of story.
crf250pilot
6/8/2020 9:28am
500guy wrote:
Is Feld doing the right thing or is Swap? Protest & Loot = OK Race MX - SX must wear mask and social distance. The whole...

Protest & Loot = OK

As long as you're looting or rioting with good intentions covid is not going to get you.
dimetime
6/8/2020 9:35am
Not a fan of this dude at all. He pulled some shit when l worked at White Bros that was not cool.

Swap burned that bridge too because he thinks he's above it all. Arrogance and ego are his thing.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
6/8/2020 9:38am
Seems like this is a trend for swap

Got MC in trouble for releasing his photos wearing no fear before he was allowed to

I seem to recall he released photos of a bike before the media was allowed to
6/8/2020 9:47am
dimetime wrote:
Not a fan of this dude at all. He pulled some shit when l worked at White Bros that was not cool. Swap burned that bridge...
Not a fan of this dude at all. He pulled some shit when l worked at White Bros that was not cool.

Swap burned that bridge too because he thinks he's above it all. Arrogance and ego are his thing.
He has a Big Head literally but dam he fits up ALOT of Asses !!!!! Hey Buddy what can you do for me ........
slowgti
6/8/2020 9:47am
I wonder if they would have kicked him out if he was wearing a shirt like the protestors?
BUTWHY?
6/8/2020 9:49am
He also stated he wanted to go down and watch the protests, riots and looting going on in SLC.

Maybe he should take a look in the mirror why he keeps getting shafted from job to job... he’s burnt a ton of bridges over the years... after all the work that has gone in to get this series going again, his ignorance could have been enough for the Utah Sports Commission to shut the hole deal down. Lost all respect for him.
6/8/2020 9:53am
So swap gets kicked out but dirt shark can do the same thing as well as interviewing riders with out the mandatory masks on? and continue to do so because he's associated with the title sponsor so I'm guessing that makes it okay? Seems a bit unfair to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Stuntman949
6/8/2020 9:54am
dimetime wrote:
Not a fan of this dude at all. He pulled some shit when l worked at White Bros that was not cool. Swap burned that bridge...

Go on..
BUTWHY?
6/8/2020 9:56am
So swap gets kicked out but dirt shark can do the same thing as well as interviewing riders with out the mandatory masks on? and continue...
So swap gets kicked out but dirt shark can do the same thing as well as interviewing riders with out the mandatory masks on? and continue to do so because he's associated with the title sponsor so I'm guessing that makes it okay? Seems a bit unfair to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t think I’ve watched a dirt shark sx video in 2 years. Didn’t think he was even still making them.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
6/8/2020 10:00am
Swap gets kicked out, people post about looting. Makes perfect sense...
6/8/2020 10:01am
So swap gets kicked out but dirt shark can do the same thing as well as interviewing riders with out the mandatory masks on? and continue...
BUTWHY? wrote:
I don’t think I’ve watched a dirt shark sx video in 2 years. Didn’t think he was even still making them.
Ya it's under the main YouTube account for monster energy now https://youtu.be/YktQbvHbavI
newmason
Dirt Shark videos: Fillm monster girls dancing, B role of rider pits, cut to each rider practicing, interview each rider after their cut video of practice. Film night show, cut to each place 3 2 1st video, end with monster girls.
slowgti
disbanded wrote:
First time on vital?
BUTWHY?
6/8/2020 10:04am
disbanded wrote:
Common man, your given a strict guideline to follow with very stringent rules and you go on air and announce you wanted to go watch people riot and loot for entertainment value... GTFO. He deserves to go home.
Lightning78
6/8/2020 10:05am
dimetime wrote:

I kind of get that "cool guy/industry guy" vibe from his interview videos hes done......and confirm seeing the arrogance mentioned.

This thread has all the makings already to be sent straight to the dumbegon much like my Disappointed in Kenny" thread for the comments and that it's about a prominent figure in the industry be it an industry guy or top racer, it seems to happen a lot more often.

So I wanted to get IN before its sent down the poop chute 😂
gt80rider
6/8/2020 10:05am
Can we just call covid a giant bust in the vast majority of America? The sx broadcast looks ridiculous at this point when using masks and social distancing...
Sierra Ranger
6/8/2020 10:07am
Swap lost me that time he posted a photo of some "goon" with no numbers riding somewhere, in an effort to heap public scorn on a random rider, in his uniquely SoCal Bro-dick way. Turned out it was Damon Bradshaw in the photo.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
6/8/2020 10:08am
dimetime wrote:

I kind of get that "cool guy/industry guy" vibe from his interview videos hes done......and confirm seeing the arrogance mentioned. This thread has all the makings...
I kind of get that "cool guy/industry guy" vibe from his interview videos hes done......and confirm seeing the arrogance mentioned.

This thread has all the makings already to be sent straight to the dumbegon much like my Disappointed in Kenny" thread for the comments and that it's about a prominent figure in the industry be it an industry guy or top racer, it seems to happen a lot more often.

So I wanted to get IN before its sent down the poop chute 😂
You still flogging the dead horse....it aint gonna wake up you know.....Jus saying.....Whistling
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
6/8/2020 10:09am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2020 10:19am
disbanded wrote:
BUTWHY? wrote:
Common man, your given a strict guideline to follow with very stringent rules and you go on air and announce you wanted to go watch people...
Common man, your given a strict guideline to follow with very stringent rules and you go on air and announce you wanted to go watch people riot and loot for entertainment value... GTFO. He deserves to go home.
I'm not commenting on what Swap did, I'm commenting on people here going political on a moto forum.
Why did Swap get kicked out? Because he wanted to go watch looters? I'm sorry, but one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

I'm fine with him getting kicked out, I'm not sticking up for him in any way.
peelout
6/8/2020 10:14am
did he sneak beer into the stadium or something?
Motoxdoc
6/8/2020 10:27am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2020 10:29am
500guy wrote:

Protest & Loot = OK

You are the first one I’ve heard say protesting and looting = ok. Is that your own news report or did you get that from faux news? Do you also think protesters and looters are the same?
BUTWHY?
6/8/2020 10:35am
No it wasn’t but why in the actual bleep would you even consider putting yourself at risk like that, knowing full well you are engaging with riders. I’m fully aware it’s a lot of what if’s. But fuck man have a little respect for guys that are battling it out for hundreds of thousands of dollars and a million for the 450 title. I know the back story of the white bro’s debacle, the guy will do whatever he can to make a buck in the sport, regardless of the consequences to others. I honestly don’t know how the guy keeps getting chances in the sport.

This isn’t directed at you disbanded, just pisses me off with his ignorance.
twotwosix
6/8/2020 10:36am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2020 10:38am
The Maeda's are certainly not above any rules, but they do deserve a certain amount of respect for what they have done for SX/MX. If Donn wants to interview someone in a Truck without a mask right now and get his hard card pulled for the night, so be it. I wouldn't crucify the guy for it! Journalists have done worse for better coverage. I consider Donn an OG. From his cycle news days on up through TWMX and now SwapMoto, his contributions over the past couple decades speak for them self.

I've never met the guy. Just speaking my 2 cents. I applaud him though, the coverage as a fan sucks balls right now with these restrictions and (questionably effective) rules.

Post a reply to: Swap kicked out of SLC!

The Latest