Team USA First Look in Europe

DPR250R
9/10/2019 4:07pm
Potts wrote:
Jason's jersey stayed tucked in! :-) :-) :-)
His sock fell tho.... very distracting.
9/10/2019 4:16pm
I'm digging the no neck brace JA21...I really thought he was going to say not wearing the neck brace was the most uncomfortable thing and instead it was his knee brace sock, understandable
St Ann More
9/10/2019 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 9/10/2019 4:33pm
Ranman68 wrote:
The popularity of these guys is going through the roof. Not just in America, but in Europe too. These guys are out there winning the hearts...
The popularity of these guys is going through the roof. Not just in America, but in Europe too. These guys are out there winning the hearts motocross fans everywhere, and I think it may help spur other Americans riders to want to race the mxon in future years. It's awesome that they are there to prepare the way American riders need to for a surface like that. And...we get to watch it. Cool as F.
Totally agree!

Always been a fan of Zacho, but now JA.

Roll on the next video!

The Shop

peltier626
9/10/2019 4:34pm
Ranman68 wrote:
The popularity of these guys is going through the roof. Not just in America, but in Europe too. These guys are out there winning the hearts...
The popularity of these guys is going through the roof. Not just in America, but in Europe too. These guys are out there winning the hearts motocross fans everywhere, and I think it may help spur other Americans riders to want to race the mxon in future years. It's awesome that they are there to prepare the way American riders need to for a surface like that. And...we get to watch it. Cool as F.
Agreed 100%. I think a fresh take on this event was needed and team fried has delivered.
JohnMatrix
9/10/2019 4:41pm
Awesome video! Pretty cool to see them having a good time so far, while putting in some work. Really stoked on this year's team.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
9/10/2019 6:04pm
You can tell Zacho is all business, and I freakin love it.
When he’s going out to ride and says, ok, time to suffer!
teamddr
9/10/2019 6:06pm
They look good for just the first day
Think they have a real chance of doing well
VetRider97
9/10/2019 6:23pm
Great to see their commitment ans extra effort! Becoming a big fan of this team!

Thank you for representing your country.
Dougy1
9/10/2019 6:41pm
That was awesome. Funny as and sick little riding vid.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
9/10/2019 6:44pm
Potts wrote:
Jason's jersey stayed tucked in! :-) :-) :-)
Neither were riding 100% on the first day of practice... When they get after it, I fully expect that jersey to be flapping in the wind. Smile
NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
9/10/2019 6:51pm
Them MXGP dudes are in for a world of hurt, I won't be surprised if Anderson win's by 30 seconds.
9/10/2019 7:15pm
NvHermit wrote:
Them MXGP dudes are in for a world of hurt, I won't be surprised if Anderson win's by 30 seconds.
That would be awesome, but seems like a really big ask. If Anderson and Osborne can hang around the top 5 (in all of their motos) and Cooper can finish in the top 10 or 12 they should definitely be able to podium. With a little luck (meaning other teams like NL have some problems) maybe they could be in the hunt for the top step?? However, if NL does not have problems I just can't see them scoring much more than 20 points, which would be incredibly tough to beat (not to mention the other teams that have a shot). Should be a sweet event, even though the track is going to suck Tongue
Excaliburbmx
9/10/2019 9:35pm
Nuffsaid wrote:
They are going to need a lot of practice.
Yes I’m sure they won’t make the top ten. {sarcasm}
Ranman68
9/10/2019 9:46pm
Ranman68 wrote:
peltier626 wrote:
Agreed 100%. I think a fresh take on this event was needed and team fried has delivered.
Right?
Yeah they're revamping American spirit for the mxon big time. Even euros are loving this stuff and these guys. This will turn out to be the most entertaining and exciting mxon ever, because of what these guys are doing. It's gonna get even better when JCoop arrives. JCoop is actually pretty funny. More than most people know. This mxon on this track.....the one nobody was enthused about.....these guys are gonna make it the best one ever, whether they win or just top 5. Personally, I think they're gonna be contenders for the Chamberlain trophy if no one gets injured beforehand. That's my biggest worry.
Crush
9/10/2019 9:51pm
It's awesome they went over early.
MX690
9/10/2019 10:19pm
These guys deserve nothing but praise, I hope they do well and the U.S fans stand behind them no matter what the results, Awesome to see guys there that genuinely want to be there.
shuggs
9/10/2019 11:27pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Right? Yeah they're revamping American spirit for the mxon big time. Even euros are loving this stuff and these guys. This will turn out to be...
Right?
Yeah they're revamping American spirit for the mxon big time. Even euros are loving this stuff and these guys. This will turn out to be the most entertaining and exciting mxon ever, because of what these guys are doing. It's gonna get even better when JCoop arrives. JCoop is actually pretty funny. More than most people know. This mxon on this track.....the one nobody was enthused about.....these guys are gonna make it the best one ever, whether they win or just top 5. Personally, I think they're gonna be contenders for the Chamberlain trophy if no one gets injured beforehand. That's my biggest worry.
From a fans perspective these videos are just at the right time and help to build the excitement - AMA is finished, MX2 & MXGP have champions decided, just a crappy race in China to go (for some).

Roll on MXDN!!! Wish other teams would do a series of the build up. Team Fried are killing it this year tho👍
Question
9/10/2019 11:54pm

It is really cool the team understood the challenge and give their best effort.

No matter the result, i will cheer for this team for the event but also for these riders next seasons.
mpy
9/11/2019 12:01am
Awesome attitude! They seem to really enjoy the experience.
jemcee
9/11/2019 12:25am
You guys are killing it! Makes me wanna be a pro rider representing my country so bad haha
Those boys looked pretty bloody good! Obviously any elite rider will look good on a track on their own but I'm callin easy podium and depending on Dutch luck could definitely get a win..
9/11/2019 12:56am
This is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in moto for the guys coming over this early and prep for the race. Huge props to everyone involved.

Husky also showing a great example of how to handle everything between the US and Euro team. Kawasaki take note.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
9/11/2019 1:03am
NvHermit wrote:
it might be more like this in the end .

9/11/2019 1:06am
That's the way to do it. I know a lot of people seem to think a team atmosphere thing doesn't really matter but every little helps, and certainly more than anything getting over early will. Both very likeable and I wish them the best.
9/11/2019 1:13am
idworx wrote:
Now try some real sand... Nice video though!
yak651 wrote:
Awesome. Video of US riders in US - Euro vitards "track is a highway, why practice on such smooth track". Video of US riders in Europe...
Awesome. Video of US riders in US - Euro vitards "track is a highway, why practice on such smooth track". Video of US riders in Europe - Euro vitards "Track is not proper sand, why practice on such track"
Unsure
It's just the truth. This is not a heavy sandtrack. They should go to Lommel or Veldhoven when they didn't do anything to track for a few days.
But Deurne is a good track to start with. I really like it that they come here to adjust to the weather and tracks. Should help team USA to get a podium.
Lastander
9/11/2019 1:16am
idworx wrote:
yak651 wrote:
Awesome. Video of US riders in US - Euro vitards "track is a highway, why practice on such smooth track". Video of US riders in Europe...
Awesome. Video of US riders in US - Euro vitards "track is a highway, why practice on such smooth track". Video of US riders in Europe - Euro vitards "Track is not proper sand, why practice on such track"
Unsure
It's just the truth. This is not a heavy sandtrack. They should go to Lommel or Veldhoven when they didn't do anything to track for a...
It's just the truth. This is not a heavy sandtrack. They should go to Lommel or Veldhoven when they didn't do anything to track for a few days.
But Deurne is a good track to start with. I really like it that they come here to adjust to the weather and tracks. Should help team USA to get a podium.
Budel is a nice ”start” track when youre not used to the sand also, I hope they dont go to Honda park on the first week though..Laughing
9/11/2019 2:36am
Once the GP riders come back from China, all the sand tracks in Holland & Belgium will be packed, tracks will get rough then.
JA33
9/11/2019 3:31am Edited Date/Time 9/11/2019 3:32am
Awesome video, the whole Team Fried thing is great!
DeStouwer
9/11/2019 5:20am
Out of curiosity, I've taken a look on Osborne's results in sand-GP's during his GP-career.

Valkenswaard '08: DNS (injury)
Lommel '08: out - 8
Lierop '08: 24 - out

Valkenswaard '09: 4 - 7
Lommel '09: out - 21
Lierop '09: 19 - out

Valkenswaard '10: 10 - 13
Lommel '10: 17 - 10
Lierop '10: 11 - 6

Valkenswaard '11: 6 - 8
Lommel '11: DNS (injury)

Valkenswaard '12: DNS (injury)
Lierop '12: 7 - 8

Obviously a couple of years ago, but the longer he raced GP's, the better he got in the sand. Especially in the deeper sand of Lommel and Lierop, where he had a lot of troubles in the beginning. Since he got better (and more important, more consistent) in the US, and with the "two week bootcamp", I see him battling for top 3 in the qualifying race of Open class, and top 6 in the combined motos on Sunday.

I think Team USA will be ready to get on the overall podium.

Post a reply to: Team USA First Look in Europe

The Latest