The keys to a good thread

hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:29pm
#1. Got to have at least every 5th werd misspelld.
#2. Got to ask a question that starts with "Which is faster" or "Should I"
#3. Must have one of the following: A reference to Tony Alessi, Jlaw, or SX only contracts.
#4. It is very vital (pun intended) to make sure you inquire about which is better between thumpers and smokers.
#5 Aim to get either BobbyM, or 500guy or both involved in the thread early on to make sure the thread is legit.

#6. For ultimate bonus points, name drop the rider you are buddies with and mispel thar names. I know you are neighbors with Ryan Dungie and Jeremy McGriddle. Also, for added display of knowledge let everyone know that your father used to wrench for that fast 1980's Kawi rider John Ward back when he was battling with Rich Johnston.

Jebus, where do some of these people come from.....
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
7/12/2010 8:04pm
hartebreak wrote:
#1. Got to have at least every 5th werd misspelld. #2. Got to ask a question that starts with "Which is faster" or "Should I" #3...
#3. Must have one of the following: A reference to Tony Alessi, Jlaw, or SX only contracts.
#4. It is very vital (pun intended) to make sure you inquire about which is better between thumpers and smokers.
#5 Aim to get either BobbyM, or 500guy or both involved in the thread early on to make sure the thread is legit.

#6. For ultimate bonus points, name drop the rider you are buddies with and mispel thar names. I know you are neighbors with Ryan Dungie and Jeremy McGriddle. Also, for added display of knowledge let everyone know that your father used to wrench for that fast 1980's Kawi rider John Ward back when he was battling with Rich Johnston.

Uhh, Portland, Oregon
Outsider
7/12/2010 8:07pm
A stupid thread about stupid threads...

"Affugginmazing"
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
7/12/2010 8:08pm
I figured I would just add to the stupidity of the 1st 2 pages of threads on here tonight. Christ, can anyone post anything with some substance.
SCYRacing
7/12/2010 8:09pm
Outsider wrote:
A stupid thread about stupid threads...

"Affugginmazing"
Huh...

The Shop

PD441
7/12/2010 8:11pm
This is what happens in an off-week. A microcosm of the off-season. We run out of shit to talk/bitch about.

This is a prime example of why we need guys like BobbyM and Big Lenny around. They keep the fires burning.
500guy
7/12/2010 8:13pm
hartebreak wrote:
#1. Got to have at least every 5th werd misspelld. #2. Got to ask a question that starts with "Which is faster" or "Should I" #3...

Well done Grasshopper.

here's a few tried and true ones

What oil should I run ?

for 2 strokes What oil and what ratio should I run.

Also the Stewart threads actually rival or beat most others because they have normally a combination of SX only, 4 strokes , TV and Cars.
jeffro503
7/12/2010 10:02pm
hartebreak wrote:

I'd say you hit the nail right on the head with that one!

You going to be at PIR on the 22nd for the pro shootout? I'll be there for sure , so shoot me a PM or something before and we can hook up man!
DanDunes818
7/12/2010 11:49pm
hartebreak wrote:

RonSkj wrote:
Uhh, Portland, Oregon
Good thing I don't know where Portland , Oregon is.
Bronson905
Fantasy
536th
7/13/2010 1:18am Edited Date/Time 7/13/2010 1:18am
I think I already smell The Dumbgeon for this one...Whistling
jasonward73
7/13/2010 5:40am
If you want to go old school you need to mention seat bounce.
todthebod
7/13/2010 6:27am
You forgot #7........play your thread out,,,,,

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/13/2010 7:15am
#7. Make useless threads letting everyone know how cool you are by making fun of others stupid threads, all the while coming off as an arrogent douche.
kcadrenalin
7/13/2010 7:49am
I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 45 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends?) so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for -- to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad
Outsider
7/13/2010 7:51am
I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 45 years old but I wear adult...
I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 45 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends?) so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for -- to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad
HOFF!

Post a reply to: The keys to a good thread

The Latest