Tomac/Musquin incident protest

Aussiefan
4/23/2018 10:37am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2018 10:53am
I may have missed it but do we know if Monster Kawasaki filed a protest regarding yesterday's incident?
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
4/23/2018 10:40am
I highly doubt it. But if I were the 25, I'd stay far away from the #3. Even though Eli said he wouldn't do anything, I'd still watch out
4/23/2018 10:43am
The only 'incident' I saw was in the press conference, with Eli acting like a petulant little kid.

He needs to realign his position in the sport with his ego and expectation. He's certainly no MC/RC/RV/RD, and he never will be.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
4/23/2018 10:44am
I'd Fedex Eli 3 thousand bucks with a note "don't spend it all on tissues"

The Shop

dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
4/23/2018 10:51am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I highly doubt it. But if I were the 25, I'd stay far away from the #3. Even though Eli said he wouldn't do anything, I'd...
I highly doubt it. But if I were the 25, I'd stay far away from the #3. Even though Eli said he wouldn't do anything, I'd still watch out
yea...especially after hearing him say webb pissed him off and he Kamikazed him...
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/23/2018 11:20am
No, there was no protest from Monster Energy Kawasaki.

Not to say they liked it...

I checked in with the AMA truck after the race. Marv's riding was noted, but there was no fine/penalty, etc.
huckabuck
4/23/2018 11:31am
seth505 wrote:
I'd Fedex Eli 3 thousand bucks with a note "don't spend it all on tissues"
You should do that, then Eli will only have to pay 2k for the rest of the fine after he punts Marv into the seats. Marv isn’t fast enough to run away from Eli on the track. When dungey punted anyone, he was at least smart enough to do it to Weimer or Seely, someone he was clearly faster than. Marv just sent an invitation to someone who has been faster than him all year. bold move cotton, let’s see how this one plays out.
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
4/23/2018 11:38am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2018 11:39am
Marv inherited Dungey's spot at KTM; I wonder if he got the Target logo too?
(It would look good on his back right about now.)
Giygas
Fantasy
1349th
4/23/2018 11:40am
huckabuck wrote:
You should do that, then Eli will only have to pay 2k for the rest of the fine after he punts Marv into the seats. Marv...
You should do that, then Eli will only have to pay 2k for the rest of the fine after he punts Marv into the seats. Marv isn’t fast enough to run away from Eli on the track. When dungey punted anyone, he was at least smart enough to do it to Weimer or Seely, someone he was clearly faster than. Marv just sent an invitation to someone who has been faster than him all year. bold move cotton, let’s see how this one plays out.
LMAO. Jesus, some of y'all are so butthurt. Eli is a puss and isn't going to punt anyone off the track.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/23/2018 11:52am
The only 'incident' I saw was in the press conference, with Eli acting like a petulant little kid. He needs to realign his position in the...
The only 'incident' I saw was in the press conference, with Eli acting like a petulant little kid.

He needs to realign his position in the sport with his ego and expectation. He's certainly no MC/RC/RV/RD, and he never will be.
For what? Actually stating his opinion? If he didn't say anything you'd likely gripe about that, too.

Sometimes you're in situations where you're not going to make anyone happy...like now.
Asimo
4/23/2018 11:56am
Bob Hannah would send Marvin an obituary! Lol.
huckabuck
4/23/2018 12:01pm
huckabuck wrote:
You should do that, then Eli will only have to pay 2k for the rest of the fine after he punts Marv into the seats. Marv...
Giygas wrote:
LMAO. Jesus, some of y'all are so butthurt. Eli is a puss and isn't going to punt anyone off the track.
Based on the fact you used “butthurt” in your last post I am going to assume you ride 65’s in the youths class. No man talks like that. Based on the posts you wrote before this one calling Eli a “vagina” means you have never seen one before and solidified my first assumption. With that being said I’ll take it easy on you because you’re just a child.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
4/23/2018 12:56pm
The only 'incident' I saw was in the press conference, with Eli acting like a petulant little kid. He needs to realign his position in the...

GuyB wrote:
For what? Actually stating his opinion? If he didn't say anything you'd likely gripe about that, too. Sometimes you're in situations where you're not going to...
For what? Actually stating his opinion? If he didn't say anything you'd likely gripe about that, too.

Sometimes you're in situations where you're not going to make anyone happy...like now.
Don't you know? When you don't like a certain rider and said rider states their opinion, said rider is a cry baby...

You really can't make everyone happy. Guys want the riders to not sound like robots and speak their minds. Rider gives his opinion and now he's a cry baby and needs to shut up. Makes no sense to me. He was justified in being pissed off and speaking his mind and I would have expected that from anyone on the receiving end of a take out, whether it was a t-bone or a block pass that put them on the ground. Why can't the guy be pissed?
Giygas
Fantasy
1349th
4/23/2018 12:58pm
huckabuck wrote:
Based on the fact you used “butthurt” in your last post I am going to assume you ride 65’s in the youths class. No man talks...
Based on the fact you used “butthurt” in your last post I am going to assume you ride 65’s in the youths class. No man talks like that. Based on the posts you wrote before this one calling Eli a “vagina” means you have never seen one before and solidified my first assumption. With that being said I’ll take it easy on you because you’re just a child.
Firefly47
4/23/2018 1:04pm
Asimo wrote:
Bob Hannah would send Marvin an obituary! Lol.
But Bob wouldn't jump any big doubles.
ATKpilot99
4/23/2018 1:48pm
Protest what exactly?
Not playing nice and not using the designated racing line. Never mind there was a ton of real estate between said line and the tuff block.
Lucifa.
4/23/2018 3:50pm
Protest what exactly?
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Not playing nice and not using the designated racing line. Never mind there was a ton of real estate between said line and the tuff block.
Marvin was getting creative and making his own kamikaze race line. Timing issue anyone? hahaha
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
4/23/2018 4:28pm
huckabuck wrote:
Based on the fact you used “butthurt” in your last post I am going to assume you ride 65’s in the youths class. No man talks...
Butthurt rubs you wrong, not grown men.
TeamGreen
4/23/2018 5:59pm
What, exactly, does the AMA need to “keep notes” about regarding Marvin’s riding?

Another thing, when did aggressive passing become such a whine-fest nanny-gate ordeal?

Yes! Marvin made an aggressive move!
No! He DID NOT “T-Bone” Eli.

And a question for the gallery: do ya really think this pass was THAT bad?
plowboy
4/23/2018 6:07pm
TeamGreen wrote:
What, exactly, does the AMA need to “keep notes” about regarding Marvin’s riding? Another thing, when did aggressive passing become such a whine-fest nanny-gate ordeal? Yes...
What, exactly, does the AMA need to “keep notes” about regarding Marvin’s riding?

Another thing, when did aggressive passing become such a whine-fest nanny-gate ordeal?

Last lap for the win....I thought it was A-ok. I like both these guys. If Eli had done it to MM....I would still think it's ok. I've seen dastardly take-outs before...this wasn't even close.
kkawboy14
4/23/2018 6:10pm

GuyB wrote:
For what? Actually stating his opinion? If he didn't say anything you'd likely gripe about that, too. Sometimes you're in situations where you're not going to...

I’m happy!
ATKpilot99
4/23/2018 6:10pm
TeamGreen wrote:
What, exactly, does the AMA need to “keep notes” about regarding Marvin’s riding? Another thing, when did aggressive passing become such a whine-fest nanny-gate ordeal? Yes...

I didn't think it was bad at all, aggressive yes not bad , but I knew it would cause this kind of shitstorm.
Nuffsaid
4/23/2018 6:15pm
Pretty sad state of racing when the highlight of the afternoon was a everyday leaving the door open mistake.
Helder
4/23/2018 6:17pm

put the pipe down bro, when he is on he smokes RD and would smoke RV!
plowboy
4/23/2018 6:20pm

Helder wrote:
put the pipe down bro, when he is on he smokes RD and would smoke RV!
Don't disagree....but he's just not "on enough".
LungButter
4/23/2018 6:21pm
TeamGreen wrote:

I'm a Tomac fan, but...no, it wasn't that bad.

This is 450 SX, it was the last lap for the f'n win. I'd make that pass on my mother to win a 450 SX!
Bultaco
4/23/2018 6:22pm
TeamGreen wrote:

No it was not “that” bad. It was not even bad bad. Marvin took the line. Eli made it look worse because he fell over. (Gravity works like that sometimes). Everyone’s shorts are knotted up because a non-American riding a non-japenese bike, trying to win a race, caused the incident.
Bultaco
4/23/2018 6:24pm
Protest what exactly?
That the title sponsered rider was prevented from winning.
olds cool
4/23/2018 6:33pm
I've seen others do far worse for far less...

Post a reply to: Tomac/Musquin incident protest

The Latest