Tomac was fun to watch in Moto 2

Sully22
7/9/2017 1:09pm
ET3 has 41 wins total between 250/450 sx and mx...I'd say that's up there with some of the best in the sport. On the other hand, he has choked when the pressure is on, thus winning only 2 titles, a regional 250 sx and 250 mx. Is he one of the best? I'd say the jury is still out and it's a little early for those discussions, he has quite a few more years/wins/titles left before we start talking about being one of the best in our sport. I'm a ET3 fan btw. And yes, he was flying at the wick, loved watching him float around that track and carry speed in the sand where others were not.
kkawboy14
7/9/2017 2:09pm
Sully22 wrote:
ET3 has 41 wins total between 250/450 sx and mx...I'd say that's up there with some of the best in the sport. On the other hand...
ET3 has 41 wins total between 250/450 sx and mx...I'd say that's up there with some of the best in the sport. On the other hand, he has choked when the pressure is on, thus winning only 2 titles, a regional 250 sx and 250 mx. Is he one of the best? I'd say the jury is still out and it's a little early for those discussions, he has quite a few more years/wins/titles left before we start talking about being one of the best in our sport. I'm a ET3 fan btw. And yes, he was flying at the wick, loved watching him float around that track and carry speed in the sand where others were not.
Tomac is about to start making moto kinda boring for non kawasaki fans, in my opinion.
7/9/2017 2:51pm
TogaSet wrote:
He's an awesome rider. One of the best ever? He's going on 25 years old , 7 years as a pro, and has two titles both...
He's an awesome rider. One of the best ever? He's going on 25 years old , 7 years as a pro, and has two titles both in the 250F class. Sorry, he's not one of the best ever.
Thk you!
TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
7/9/2017 4:00pm
TogaSet wrote:
He's an awesome rider. One of the best ever? He's going on 25 years old , 7 years as a pro, and has two titles both...
He's an awesome rider. One of the best ever? He's going on 25 years old , 7 years as a pro, and has two titles both in the 250F class. Sorry, he's not one of the best ever.
Thk you!
You're welcome. But that chicken shit riding your hero pulled at Vegas supercross.....that won't be forgotten. Ever.

The Shop

7/9/2017 4:30pm
TogaSet wrote:
Thk you!
TogaSet wrote:
You're welcome. But that chicken shit riding your hero pulled at Vegas supercross.....that won't be forgotten. Ever.
What are you babbling about?
TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
7/9/2017 4:42pm
I'm not sure how I could make it any more clear but I'll give it a shot.
1. Tomac riding in Las Vegas supercross
2. Chicken shit riding because he couldn't beat the guy straight up in the previous 16 rounds
3. That won't be forgotten by folks that care about fair play and sportsmanship.
Got it now?
Sodipop
7/9/2017 4:44pm
TogaSet wrote:
I'm not sure how I could make it any more clear but I'll give it a shot. 1. Tomac riding in Las Vegas supercross 2. Chicken...
2. Chicken shit riding because he couldn't beat the guy straight up in the previous 16 rounds
3. That won't be forgotten by folks that care about fair play and sportsmanship.
Got it now?
He also kicked Dungey's ass in most races. And the gloves came off when the team tactics happened. It was smart riding. His only chance at the title
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
7/9/2017 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2017 5:17pm
TogaSet wrote:
I'm not sure how I could make it any more clear but I'll give it a shot. 1. Tomac riding in Las Vegas supercross 2. Chicken...
Got it now?

You seem like one angry little troll. Someone not pay their toll to cross the bridge?
H4L
7/9/2017 5:02pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
Tomac beat Dungey straight up in most of the 17 SX races. What racing were you watching ?
7/9/2017 5:05pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
Nothing wrong with the way Tomac rode in Vegas and the strategy he used almost worked out. Sure Dungey won the war but I can't complain he almost beat a guy who will probably go down as one of the best to throw a leg over a bike.
Hut
7/9/2017 5:23pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
You probably cheered when Osbourne made the pass on Savatgy for 250 1W ?
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
7/9/2017 5:25pm
TogaSet wrote:
Thk you!
TogaSet wrote:
Not a Tomac fan after his Dungey comments but with the better and faster Roczen out, Tomac is gonna pour on the wins. Your gonna be on the wrong side of history if you dont think Tomac is gonna do some serious damage in the record books. He as at 13 wins this year and counting, fast. Not many guys have done that and his competition cant hang. If Roczen is out next year or comes back and needs to ride into shape which is more likely then Tomac wins a guaranteed 20 + races next year barring injuries and I would not be surprised to see him end this year with 17, thats all time right there.
Sodipop
7/9/2017 5:28pm
Thk you!
TogaSet wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Not a Tomac fan after his Dungey comments but with the better and faster Roczen out, Tomac is gonna pour on the wins. Your gonna be...
Not a Tomac fan after his Dungey comments but with the better and faster Roczen out, Tomac is gonna pour on the wins. Your gonna be on the wrong side of history if you dont think Tomac is gonna do some serious damage in the record books. He as at 13 wins this year and counting, fast. Not many guys have done that and his competition cant hang. If Roczen is out next year or comes back and needs to ride into shape which is more likely then Tomac wins a guaranteed 20 + races next year barring injuries and I would not be surprised to see him end this year with 17, thats all time right there.
I think roczen is more polished but I've always kinda felt that tomac is the faster of the two when he's clicking.
7/9/2017 5:47pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
I want you to scratch and claw your way back into title contention, and be 5 points down from the most consistent rider in the sport with a race left and see what you would do. If Eli wanted to play unfairly and be unsportsmanlike he had every opportunity to, some might argue he was a little too nice on Dungey.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
7/9/2017 6:11pm
Sodipop wrote:
I think roczen is more polished but I've always kinda felt that tomac is the faster of the two when he's clicking.
Tomac looks faster that's for sure, Tomac rides a 450 like its a 85 which is insane but Roczen I thought was evolving the game at least outdoors. Never seen someone go so fast while looking so in control and smooth. Was always a gear high and how he stands in the rough stuff and coils on the bike was next level not to mention I have never seen someone so fast in ruts. One thing is for sure with Dungey gone the only competition they were gonna have was each other and now we won't see Roczen for a bit and who knows if he will ever get back to his old level. We are in a weak spot IMO in AMA series right now. The old guard has retired and Roczen is hurt. Bagget is fast outdoors but I doubt he will ever win a SX and Anderson dosent have the raw speed. Musquin is the only one I think that can hang indoors and out but I'm not holding my breath.
7/9/2017 6:16pm
Sodipop wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Tomac looks faster that's for sure, Tomac rides a 450 like its a 85 which is insane but Roczen I thought was evolving the game at...
Tomac looks faster that's for sure, Tomac rides a 450 like its a 85 which is insane but Roczen I thought was evolving the game at least outdoors. Never seen someone go so fast while looking so in control and smooth. Was always a gear high and how he stands in the rough stuff and coils on the bike was next level not to mention I have never seen someone so fast in ruts. One thing is for sure with Dungey gone the only competition they were gonna have was each other and now we won't see Roczen for a bit and who knows if he will ever get back to his old level. We are in a weak spot IMO in AMA series right now. The old guard has retired and Roczen is hurt. Bagget is fast outdoors but I doubt he will ever win a SX and Anderson dosent have the raw speed. Musquin is the only one I think that can hang indoors and out but I'm not holding my breath.
Eli is one of my guys but I'm a realist when I say Roczen's had Eli's number ever since moving up and that's before the shoulder injury as well. Unfortunately Roczen will never be the same after this last one.
kkawboy14
7/9/2017 7:04pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
Hmmm I already forgave him!
Excaliburbmx
7/9/2017 7:26pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
kkawboy14 wrote:
Fair play? So if he took him out that have been better than running around?

Tomac won 9 races. The one race he had a brake malfunction cost him a title. Dungey won the points battle. Tomac won the total wins battle.
jeffro503
7/9/2017 7:39pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
kkawboy14 wrote:
Fair play? So if he took him out that have been better than running around? Tomac won 9 races. The one race he had a brake...
Fair play? So if he took him out that have been better than running around?

Tomac won 9 races. The one race he had a brake malfunction cost him a title. Dungey won the points battle. Tomac won the total wins battle.
It freakin' bugs me when some whiner comes on here and says this shit. Seriously....I wish Eli would of Osbourne'd Dungey's ass , so people would quit crying about what Eli did at Vegas. He had no other choice then to try and hold RD up.....or clean his fucking ass out. Eli , did the " Good guy " thing and decided to not clean him out.

Let me ask you ( And anyone else that wants to chime in )....If Eli cleaned Dungey out , like the way Zach did to Joey.....then what? It was for a championship mind you. In my personal opinion....Eli should have knocked Ryan into the parking lot. He played that race way to nicely , and yet some RD fans cry about it. You should feel lucky that Eli didn't do what Zach did to Joey.....which btw....was the correct thing to do!
Hut
7/9/2017 8:12pm
jeffro503 wrote:
It freakin' bugs me when some whiner comes on here and says this shit. Seriously....I wish Eli would of Osbourne'd Dungey's ass , so people would...
It freakin' bugs me when some whiner comes on here and says this shit. Seriously....I wish Eli would of Osbourne'd Dungey's ass , so people would quit crying about what Eli did at Vegas. He had no other choice then to try and hold RD up.....or clean his fucking ass out. Eli , did the " Good guy " thing and decided to not clean him out.

Let me ask you ( And anyone else that wants to chime in )....If Eli cleaned Dungey out , like the way Zach did to Joey.....then what? It was for a championship mind you. In my personal opinion....Eli should have knocked Ryan into the parking lot. He played that race way to nicely , and yet some RD fans cry about it. You should feel lucky that Eli didn't do what Zach did to Joey.....which btw....was the correct thing to do!
You know it Bro.
jeffro503
7/9/2017 8:25pm
jeffro503 wrote:
It freakin' bugs me when some whiner comes on here and says this shit. Seriously....I wish Eli would of Osbourne'd Dungey's ass , so people would...

Hut wrote:
You know it Bro.
So sick of this pansy ass , whining shit on here. I am and always will be a huge RD fan , but Eli was way to kind to RD in Vegas. Eli proved he deserved to win that title , and then just dropped the ball in Vegas. Actually dropped it even worse on that one round when he took forever to get up and get going again. But still....Vegas could have gone his way if he had the mentality Zach had.

Which is really weird....Eli gets shit on for what he did , and yet those same dudes don't say shit about what Zach did. Eli has the speed to beat anyone on planet earth....I just wish he wasn't so freakin' nice to the competition.
westeast
Fantasy
5th
7/9/2017 9:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Hut wrote:
You know it Bro.
jeffro503 wrote:
So sick of this pansy ass , whining shit on here. I am and always will be a huge RD fan , but Eli was way...
So sick of this pansy ass , whining shit on here. I am and always will be a huge RD fan , but Eli was way to kind to RD in Vegas. Eli proved he deserved to win that title , and then just dropped the ball in Vegas. Actually dropped it even worse on that one round when he took forever to get up and get going again. But still....Vegas could have gone his way if he had the mentality Zach had.

Which is really weird....Eli gets shit on for what he did , and yet those same dudes don't say shit about what Zach did. Eli has the speed to beat anyone on planet earth....I just wish he wasn't so freakin' nice to the competition.
I'm just quoting you guys because it's refreshing to read your comments. Total double standard being applied to Tomac. RD & MM get a pass on playing the team tactics and everyone praises Zach's last corner pass, but Tomac will live in infamy for trying to pack up the field and win a title. Doesn't make sense.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
7/9/2017 9:26pm
RangerLee wrote:
Baggett is running very good right now, and I find myself rooting for both Eli and Blake as years ago, when Blake was in the 250's...
Baggett is running very good right now, and I find myself rooting for both Eli and Blake as years ago, when Blake was in the 250's we met him outside of racing in Morgantown and he was extremely cool in his interaction with my son. When we saw him at a National after that he remembered my son (Highpoint) and walked over from the trailer to talk to him and sign a picture which is still hanging up on my sons wall today.

Eli I have been a fan of since his rookie days, so I hope the best to both, though I do see it TheoriginalPancakee wrote, it is Tomacs' to loose right now.
I saw the same behavior from BB4 at Hangtown this year. He stepped outside to talk to his mechanic and was approached by several folks for pictures for which he obliged with a smile.
Other riders were much more private and only approachable after you waited in a ticket and sign line.
I prefer a rider like Blake with a little bit of attitude who is really there for the fans.
jeffro503
7/9/2017 9:31pm
Hut wrote:
You know it Bro.
jeffro503 wrote:
So sick of this pansy ass , whining shit on here. I am and always will be a huge RD fan , but Eli was way...

westeast wrote:
I'm just quoting you guys because it's refreshing to read your comments. Total double standard being applied to Tomac. RD & MM get a pass on...
I'm just quoting you guys because it's refreshing to read your comments. Total double standard being applied to Tomac. RD & MM get a pass on playing the team tactics and everyone praises Zach's last corner pass, but Tomac will live in infamy for trying to pack up the field and win a title. Doesn't make sense.
Thanks man!!
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
7/9/2017 9:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:

westeast wrote:
I'm just quoting you guys because it's refreshing to read your comments. Total double standard being applied to Tomac. RD & MM get a pass on...
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks man!!
Didn't nice guy Canard clean out Villopoto in 250's for the final race. Nobody including me held that against him. Takin care of business. Dungey admitted it was stupid to pass Eli - he had his chance to sweep his front wheel when re passing him.
https://youtu.be/f16oAXPLSHs
7/9/2017 10:21pm
TogaSet wrote:
Got it now?
Number 3 draws my attention the most. If you're pulling the fair play and sportsmanship card on this then I must ask did you get all pissy about Musquin letting Dungey by for 3 points?
Flip109
7/10/2017 2:08am
Cool million dollar bonus and a chance to go down in the record books as a 450cc supercross champ. And all Tomac did was "bunch em up". He was waaaaaayyyyy to nice.....
Turbojez
7/10/2017 2:41am
Flip109 wrote:
Cool million dollar bonus and a chance to go down in the record books as a 450cc supercross champ. And all Tomac did was "bunch em...
Cool million dollar bonus and a chance to go down in the record books as a 450cc supercross champ. And all Tomac did was "bunch em up". He was waaaaaayyyyy to nice.....
This ^^^ Taking into consideration that championship was on the line, Eli chose not to go all in which I think he should have. I believe he will have his share of championships anyway.
Crush
7/10/2017 5:12am
Flip109 wrote:
Cool million dollar bonus and a chance to go down in the record books as a 450cc supercross champ. And all Tomac did was "bunch em...
Turbojez wrote:
This ^^^ Taking into consideration that championship was on the line, Eli chose not to go all in which I think he should have. I believe...
This ^^^ Taking into consideration that championship was on the line, Eli chose not to go all in which I think he should have. I believe he will have his share of championships anyway.
'Ken oath!

It's fucking staggering he just watched Osborne demonstrate exactly how to knock someone the fuck out and kept love tapping Dungey.

He shoulda let him go and with a lap to go torpedo'd the fucker.
RangerLee
7/10/2017 6:14am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2017 6:18am
TogaSet wrote:
The statement is he is one of the great riders, and this reply is annoying.

How many years have most of the pros racing AMA SX and AMA been in with ZERO championships?

How many wins do those same pros have, where Tomac has 41?

Hell, how many National titles does James Stewart have? 2 125 (Lites) titles and 1 450 title? So by that standard if Tomac wins the 450 title this year, he will be One short of a lites title while matching James Stewart's record for 450 outdoor championships.

That is impressive by any means, I am honestly surprised by anyone downplaying any of the Pro racers grinding it each weekend, let alone the likes of Tomac.

Post a reply to: Tomac was fun to watch in Moto 2

The Latest