Trail Recommendations - Denver Area

RockyMtnMX
1/21/2018 11:03am
Hey - just wanted to see if the Denver area crew had any recommendations for some fun trails in the front range area. At 47 with two kids and a mortgage I have decided I need to find a little more toned down way to get my ride on than straight MX.....

Ideally would like some fun single track that maybe even ends with a destination that has some killer views. Nothing too technical...not looking to scale rock walls or do anything that looks like a scene from a trials video - with that said also not looking for just fire roads either. Gonna check some of the trail websites but didn't know if anyone on Vital had some recommendations. Thx!
|
Nellie12
1/21/2018 1:38pm
http://rampartrange.org

Probably the best trails that are close to Denver. Not sure what this snow has done to the trails, but I was out there this past week and they were dry.
Jack_Mehoff
Fantasy
59th
1/22/2018 6:36pm
Rampart is good, but in the summer the Snyder creek trails outside of Granby are the place to ride off road. Miles of sandy-ish, flowy singletrack with some tech stuff thrown in and killer views as well.
RockyMtnMX
1/23/2018 7:14pm
Thanks for the helps guys. The Granby trails sound fun esp. since I came up on tracks in the southeast and love sand.

Post a reply to: Trail Recommendations - Denver Area

The Latest