Under heavy Fire from the Chinese troll

tempura
7/6/2017 12:31am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2017 2:21am
Bazaar and Tech Help is under heavy fire..
|
tempura
7/6/2017 4:03am
Much ty, Brobackmon.
This is a different kind of troll from our masturbating Tamir friend..lol
7/6/2017 4:51am
tempura wrote:
Much ty, Brobackmon.
This is a different kind of troll from our masturbating Tamir friend..lol
Haha! Yeah, for sure. I don't get how they think doing that will sell any of their fake degrees, but I'm not a troll, so I don't understand troll nature.

Anyhow, much ty tempbroura.
MelonFan123
7/6/2017 7:31am
Haha! Yeah, for sure. I don't get how they think doing that will sell any of their fake degrees, but I'm not a troll, so I...
Haha! Yeah, for sure. I don't get how they think doing that will sell any of their fake degrees, but I'm not a troll, so I don't understand troll nature.

Anyhow, much ty tempbroura.
DizzyDizzyDizzy

They don't care about selling anything! Those links are for paid CPC (cost per click) campaigns. They get paid for the number of clicks that link to the advertisement gets. I'm in digital/online marketing and I deal with those MORANS everyday. They're mostly based in India. Only the real scum of the scum try to pass off forum traffic as legit traffic.

Fucking amateurs, Dude.

The Shop

7/6/2017 7:37am
Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I digress.
7/6/2017 10:47am
cost per click - hmmmm..Vital would have made hjacks plumbing millions! (for the old timers around here).
TeamGreen
7/6/2017 10:56am
Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I...
Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I digress.
Add:

much ty
7/6/2017 11:46am
Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from?

I'm on here on a daily basis, but I obviously missed something good.

Thanks in advance,
Jude
MelonFan123
7/6/2017 12:19pm
They use bots and algorithms to scour the web based on engagements and traffic. So in a way GuyB and crew you guys should take the spam takeover as a badge of honor! Clearly your traffic got their attention Tongue
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
7/6/2017 12:23pm
Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from? I'm on here on a daily basis, but I obviously...
Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from?

Thanks in advance,
Jude
I think, the local trolls picked up the much ty from the not so local troll making up crazy bike questions. But how would i know.
7/6/2017 1:51pm
Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from? I'm on here on a daily basis, but I obviously...

Thanks in advance,
Jude
imoto34 wrote:
I think, the local trolls picked up the much ty from the not so local troll making up crazy bike questions. But how would i know.
I'm a local troll? Me? Harry?

Well...OK.

Much ty.

And Judebro, he is correct. We have a member that posts under a couple of different names, (elikoz & Husky Tamir) and it always finishes its posts with "Much ty" which means, obviously, "Much thank you."
7/6/2017 1:52pm
Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I...
TeamGreen wrote:
Add:

much ty
TGbro...

Much ty

Post a reply to: Under heavy Fire from the Chinese troll

The Latest