6/10/2020 3:44pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I still have not seen anything saying they'll be open to the public
Didn't read the article huh?
aeffertz
6/10/2020 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2020 3:45pm
EngIceDave wrote:
As far as fans? Or the track? I would assume they are confident in the event taking place if they're making this announcment and releasing the date. Also in the article linked:

Another big piece of information in this release is that MX Sports Pro Racing anticipates to have fans in attendance for the championship—under certain guidelines—confirming spectators will be permitted to attend the first two rounds....

Although the paddock will be limited to credentialed personnel only (aside from race team members), fans are expected to fill the perimeter of the track as they have for years. More information on the social distancing guidelines at these events will be released at a later date.

Seems promising and I would assume they are in communications with the right people, even if it means you haven't heard yet.

The Shop

mwssquad827
6/10/2020 10:57pm
Bullshit!!! Washougal is now 2 weeks later.. I had taken time off work, so I could race the amauter days, PIR and watch the National. 2020 covid world sucks for making moto plans
AZRider
6/11/2020 4:34am
late july for a florida round. seems like a good idea to keep the riders healthy Cool
mxb2
6/11/2020 5:19am
Pits closed also?
6/11/2020 7:01am
Will be insanely hot and humid, but have you been to Budds Creek in late July/August? Just as bad, sometimes even more stifling with humidity and lack of any breeze.

There’s been years where Southwick and Glen Helen or Hangtown have been 95+.

Not optimal weather, but something we haven’t dealt with the series in the past.
AngryBear
6/11/2020 7:03am
mxb2 wrote:
Pits closed also?
be very unlikely the pits are public accessible @ any round this season.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1978th
6/11/2020 7:05am
2 35s. Does not sound fun at all. Going to be brutal. I’ll
Enjoy it from my couch with AC on Laughing
Mr. Info
6/11/2020 7:06am
I hope all sides get it figured out because people’s safety and promoters losses are at stake. Wish them all the best.
mxb2
6/11/2020 7:08am
mxb2 wrote:
Pits closed also?
AngryBear wrote:
be very unlikely the pits are public accessible @ any round this season.
Yea, saw. Credentials only for pits, subject to change i guess on virus restrictions. . How will.that affect.attendance.
ElliotB16
6/11/2020 7:09am
No personal coolers. Middle of July, no problem
kardy
6/11/2020 7:32am
Bullshit!!! Washougal is now 2 weeks later.. I had taken time off work, so I could race the amauter days, PIR and watch the National. 2020...
Bullshit!!! Washougal is now 2 weeks later.. I had taken time off work, so I could race the amauter days, PIR and watch the National. 2020 covid world sucks for making moto plans
Where do you see a date for Washougal?
mwssquad827
6/11/2020 9:11am
Bullshit!!! Washougal is now 2 weeks later.. I had taken time off work, so I could race the amauter days, PIR and watch the National. 2020...
kardy wrote:

imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
6/11/2020 9:13am
2 35s. Does not sound fun at all. Going to be brutal. I’ll
Enjoy it from my couch with AC on Laughing
Gonna need an iv.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/11/2020 9:18am
The last time I talked to DC, he said they were on version K of the schedule. I'd stick with the announced races as firm dates. I think there's still some fluidity to the rest of it.
kardy
6/11/2020 9:24am Edited Date/Time 6/11/2020 9:35am
kardy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/11/432015/s1200_D8A9706D_7053_46FA_A881_AD8CD7737C2B.jpg[/img]

Weird. Because attached to the announcement on the front page of RacerX which was released yesterday, it says:
Edit: Not seeing on promotocross.com what you posted either. Not saying you're cray, just can't find that schedule anywhere on there.

lumpy790
6/11/2020 10:47am
Will be insanely hot and humid, but have you been to Budds Creek in late July/August? Just as bad, sometimes even more stifling with humidity and...
Will be insanely hot and humid, but have you been to Budds Creek in late July/August? Just as bad, sometimes even more stifling with humidity and lack of any breeze.

There’s been years where Southwick and Glen Helen or Hangtown have been 95+.

Not optimal weather, but something we haven’t dealt with the series in the past.
good comparison but I think the humidity is a little higher at Budds.
JustMX
6/11/2020 10:58am
After going out and working the first year of Lake elsinore's national, I will take socal's 100+ degree heat over loretta's 95 degree sauna any day.

As long as you hydrate to allow for evaporation it is a piece of cake compared to being drenched in your own sweat all day.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
6/11/2020 11:03am
Washougal is awesome....I wish I could retire up there somewhere.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
6/11/2020 11:56am
kardy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/11/432015/s1200_D8A9706D_7053_46FA_A881_AD8CD7737C2B.jpg[/img]

I know that COVID has really screwed things up, but damn! One side of the country to the other and then back? Going to suck for privateers and small teams.
kpiper
6/11/2020 12:09pm
Tomac, Zacko and Webb are looking at those dates and smiling...
bsharkey
6/11/2020 7:37pm
Is washougal still on the schedule,
aeffertz
6/11/2020 7:48pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I know that COVID has really screwed things up, but damn! One side of the country to the other and then back? Going to suck for...
I know that COVID has really screwed things up, but damn! One side of the country to the other and then back? Going to suck for privateers and small teams.
The only dates that have been secured are rounds one and two.

The rest are still TBD and can/will change.
kkawboy14
6/11/2020 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2020 8:26pm
EngIceDave wrote:
The email I got said it is open to spectators and that kids under 12 are free!
kkawboy14
6/11/2020 8:20pm
Motocross Fans-

Thank you for your patience over the last few months as we had to adapt and change our race due to COVID-19. After a lot of discussion with MX Sports and our City Officials we finally have a rescheduled date for this year’s WW Ranch National!

This year’s rescheduled date is for Saturday, July 25th. We are so excited to welcome fans and racers back to WW Motocross Park in Jacksonville, Florida. Below are some new guidelines we will be enforcing for the health and safety of all workers, riders, and fans.

Admission Process:
Our Ticket Office is located under a tent at the main gate. Clerks will be positioned behind protective barriers for your protection and theirs, and will have personal protective equipment (i.e., facemask or face shield.
We accept credit card or exact cash payment at the gate. Please come prepared.
Tickets are for sale and available online. We encourage you purchase your tickets in advance to reduce physical contact with our staff.
Your ticket will be a wristband. Please secure it to your own wrist and help your kids with theirs.

Campers:
Each camping vehicle will be given a liability release/waiver for all occupants to sign and return to gate staff. Only one release sheet will be used per vehicle. We encourage you to bring your own pen for this purpose.
Our camping spots are 90 x 20 and are marked for your convenience. Please remain within your designated camping area and respect your neighbors.
Please remain in your camping area overnight. Don’t roam or visit your neighbors - use your phone for that.

Pro Paddock Procedures:
The Pro Paddock will be closed to fans.
Pro autograph sessions are suspended.
Podium celebrations are suspended.
Pro post-race interviews and awards will be conducted in the paddock.

Health Considerations:
Social distancing is key. That means standing at least 6 feet apart from one another whenever possible.
Family members who have sheltered in place together are not expected to social distance from one another.
Wear a face cover when you are unable to social distance or stand 6 feet apart. Bring your own mask. Just use common sense. Besides, it’s cool to be covered!
Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer. We will have handwashing stations and hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
Please do not offer to shake hands with anyone.
An Isolation Station will be located near the EMS Station for persons feeling ill. If you think you have a fever or start to feel ill, please do not go to the EMS Station. We have a separate Isolation Station for this purpose. Please go there so you do not infect the EMS Station.
The CDC recommends persons who are sick with fever or cough, the elderly or those at high risk, to stay home. We do too. Please do not attend our event if this is you.
Please take your own temperature before you leave home. If you have a temperature of at least 100.4, you have a fever and should stay home.
If you know you have had contact with someone diagnosed with having COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or you yourself have had COVID-19 in the last 30 days, please stay home.
Respect the local community – wear facemasks or shields, gloves and wash your hands when supporting local businesses.
Our onsite HEIC (Health Executive In-Charge) is Tim Cotter 304.826.0553. Call him if you have any concerns over the weekend.

Just use common sense: 1) wash your hands often; 2) avoid shaking hands or coming into close personal contact with others; 3) cough into your elbow; 4) don’t touch your face; 5) if you are sick, stay home; 6) if you are really sick, go to the hospital; and 7) don’t panic.

Do I have to wear a facemask at the races?
We recommend everyone wear a face covering when they are closer than 6 feet to someone with whom they did not shelter at home together. But no, we will not require it.

Tickets are now back on sale and available for purchase. We will be offering GA tickets, shaded seating and a VIP all-inclusive tickets. Please read our ticket FAQ below for more information;

Ticket FAQ’s

How can I purchase tickets for the event?
Two ways: 1) online; 2) at the gate.

Do I need to purchase a kid ticket?
Kids 12 and under are FREE. Anyone over the age of 12 must purchase a ticket.

I just purchased 2 Adult tickets. The tickets are all printed in my name. Does that matter? Should I edit the tickets, correct the contact info and re-print for each person?
No. Your tickets are fine.

I bought a ticket online and now I can’t come. What is your refund policy?
You can request a refund up to 10 days before the event. After that date refund requests will not be accepted. Send requests to flnational@airstreamventures.com (Please give up to 7 business days for your refund to be processed)

Do I have to pay for parking?
Yes. There is a $20 Fan Parking fee per vehicle on Saturday only. The lot must be cleared by dark.

Can I purchase a Pit Pass?
Unfortunately, No. Due to COVID-19 concerns we will not be able to offer fans pro pit access this year. This is for the safety of the riders, teams and all involved.

Are we allowed to bring an ice cooler with food and drinks?
No. Due to COVID-19 concerns and health regulations we will not be allowing fans to enter the property with any personal coolers. There will be food and drink for purchase all along the property with fan friendly pricing.

What about chairs? Can we set up a tent or EZ-up?
Yes. You can bring chairs, wagons, and tents, but tents will be restricted to areas so as not to impede the viewing of other fans. Tents will not be allowed within 40’ of the track fence line.

I love my dog. Can it come to the race?
Only campers can bring their dogs to the racetrack on national weekend. Dogs must stay on a leash at all times and cannot leave your camping area on Saturday. For safety reasons we do not allow dogs in Sponsor Village or in fan viewing areas on Saturday.

My printer broke. Can I use my smart phone to get in?
Yes, but we urge fans to print out their tickets and bring them to the event just in case. Your phone may not work depending on cellular reception, so always be safe and print ahead of time.

What is the difference between Premier RV Parking and RV Parking?
Location, location, location. Premier RV Parking is just that – trackside. RV parking is located inside the facility perimeter. Once you are in the facility it will not be necessary to come and go through the ticketing checkpoint.

Is camping based on reservations or first come?
Premier RV Parking and RV Parking hook-ups tends to sell-out, so if you want to be sure to get a good spot you should buy one in advance. RV Parking without hook ups is first come first serve.

Are there electric or water RV hookups?
Yes, but are very limited.

I have an RV but my wife will be arriving later in her own car. Does she have to pay for camping?
Only if her vehicle is a camper or has sleeping quarters. We have Extra Car passes for campers that have an additional non-camping vehicle. The cost is $20 for the weekend. You can only purchase an Extra Car Pass if you purchase a camping pass.

How do you plan to handle COVID-19 concerns?
We’re glad you asked. The COVID-19 crisis remains a nationwide health and safety concern, and we all must continue to do our part. Here are our Social Distancing Protocols for the weekend:

We are so excited for year 2 of the WW Ranch National and can’t wait to see you all at the race. To purchase your ticket CLICK HERE! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Mr. Info
6/12/2020 7:19am
Who pays for the additional safety needed and will it be reflected in an increase of ticket price.

Post a reply to: WW Ranch is Round 2!

The Latest