WTF is Daniel Blair Doing

Helda3
Edited Date/Time 6/3/2020 11:17am
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an interview he is doing on his own virtually? Is this shit for real?
|
yz133rider
6/2/2020 4:49am
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an...
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an interview he is doing on his own virtually? Is this shit for real?
Welcome to 2020 where the rules are made up and the results dont matter.
kongols
6/2/2020 4:51am
You play by the rules or you don`t play at all. If they are all required to wear mask for races to happen- fuck off with your bullshit question.
tobz
They’re under instruction from THE STATE. Have a read or listen of some media from the past week or so before flying off the handle and hitting the “new topic” button

The Shop

Helda3
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so sorry if I'm late to the party here I've been busy at work, WTF is Daniel Blair doing wearing a face mask in an...
So just to clarify I'm talking about the post race interview, WTAF
Bramlett321
6/2/2020 4:52am
Just doing what he's told to do...that's all.
^^^ Thank you....the poor guy is doing what he is told and lets shit talk him!! If your employer told you to wear the mask would you wear it ? We all have to get paid to do the shit we love.....
Helda3
6/2/2020 4:57am
kongols wrote:
You play by the rules or you don`t play at all. If they are all required to wear mask for races to happen- fuck off with...
You play by the rules or you don`t play at all. If they are all required to wear mask for races to happen- fuck off with your bullshit question.
So why aren't the riders wearing a mask, are they in the same state?
just James
6/2/2020 4:58am
Non compliance WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
Gather in huge crowds to assault, set fires, and loot without a mask if you wish. However, anyone not participating in those activities WILL WEAR A MASK!
Helda3
6/2/2020 4:58am
tobz wrote:
They’re under instruction from THE STATE. Have a read or listen of some media from the past week or so before flying off the handle and...
They’re under instruction from THE STATE. Have a read or listen of some media from the past week or so before flying off the handle and hitting the “new topic” button
Again same question are the riders in the same state as they don't have masks on?
kongols
6/2/2020 5:05am
kongols wrote:
You play by the rules or you don`t play at all. If they are all required to wear mask for races to happen- fuck off with...
Helda3 wrote:
They are all wearing unless they just finished races.

Helda3
6/2/2020 5:07am
kongols wrote:
Helda3 wrote:
kongols wrote:
They are all wearing unless they just finished races. [img]https://www.motoxaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ME1_0713-1536x1022.jpg[/img]
They are all wearing unless they just finished races.

Or in the post race press conference at the motel?
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:12am
kongols wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/stories/2020/06/01/full_060120pbslc10041_984877.jpg[/img]
I'm not actually sure what you're trying to say? Are you drunk?
kongols
6/2/2020 5:13am
Helda3 wrote:
Is this kindergarden!? WTF. Is motel at the stadium?
If you`re slow- warn us, and I won`t hurt your feeling. Other than that- you are FUCKING annoing with kindergarden questions.
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:14am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 5:15am
Helda3 wrote:
kongols wrote:
Is this kindergarden!? WTF. Is motel at the stadium? If you`re slow- warn us, and I won`t hurt your feeling. Other than that- you are FUCKING...
If you`re slow- warn us, and I won`t hurt your feeling. Other than that- you are FUCKING annoing with kindergarden questions.
Ok, again and in English if you can?
tobz
6/2/2020 5:16am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 5:18am
tobz wrote:
They’re under instruction from THE STATE. Have a read or listen of some media from the past week or so before flying off the handle and...
Helda3 wrote:
Again same question are the riders in the same state as they don't have masks on?
Like I said, read some fuckin reporting that the media is doing on the sport your asking about. There’s very clear insurrections written for riders and their teams, and attending media. If your in your group/team a mask isn’t needed. Anywhere else in the stadium and you need to be masked. if you read something instead of going straight for the new topic button, you’d be surprised what you learn. Shocking right.
kongols
6/2/2020 5:17am
Helda3 wrote:
I don`t speak english. I`m Latvian.
6/2/2020 5:17am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 1:48pm
DB seems to have pretty conservative "Ping-like" views... If he's wearing a mask, it's because the boss said wear the god damn mask
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:19am
tobz wrote:
Helda3 wrote:
tobz wrote:
Like I said, read some fuckin reporting that the media is doing on the sport your asking about. There’s very clear insurrections written for riders and...
Like I said, read some fuckin reporting that the media is doing on the sport your asking about. There’s very clear insurrections written for riders and their teams, and attending media. If your in your group/team a mask isn’t needed. Anywhere else in the stadium and you need to be masked. if you read something instead of going straight for the new topic button, you’d be surprised what you learn. Shocking right.
Ok so everyone is doing the press conference from the motel and motorhomes virtually, so on their own, all the riders aren't wearing maskes, why is Daniel Blair wearing a mask alone in his motel?
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:21am
Helda3 wrote:
kongols wrote:
I don`t speak english. I`m Latvian.
Ok so this is a language barrier hopefully
tobz
6/2/2020 5:24am
Helda3 wrote:
tobz wrote:
Like I said, read some fuckin reporting that the media is doing on the sport your asking about. There’s very clear insurrections written for riders and...
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so everyone is doing the press conference from the motel and motorhomes virtually, so on their own, all the riders aren't wearing maskes, why is...
Ok so everyone is doing the press conference from the motel and motorhomes virtually, so on their own, all the riders aren't wearing maskes, why is Daniel Blair wearing a mask alone in his motel?
If you can’t draw a conclusion from here and need it to be spelt out further then I fear you have bigger issues to worry about. Good luck With everything.
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:24am
Helda3 wrote:
tobz wrote:
Helda3 wrote:
Ok so everyone is doing the press conference from the motel and motorhomes virtually, so on their own, all the riders aren't wearing maskes, why is...
Have you watched the post race press conference? Maybe if you did you would know what I'm talking about?
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:25am
tobz wrote:
Helda3 wrote:
tobz wrote:
If you can’t draw a conclusion from here and need it to be spelt out further then I fear you have bigger issues to worry about...
If you can’t draw a conclusion from here and need it to be spelt out further then I fear you have bigger issues to worry about. Good luck With everything.
What am I missing, tell me
APLMAN99
6/2/2020 5:35am
I thought that there was probably a camera operator in the room with Blair. Maybe, maybe not.
Helda3
6/2/2020 5:37am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I thought that there was probably a camera operator in the room with Blair. Maybe, maybe not.
I didn't think of that, possibly, now we are getting somewhere
ML512
Fantasy
54th
6/2/2020 6:11am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 6:12am
Helda3 wrote:
tobz wrote:
Helda3 wrote:
Because he works for Feld and he’s under stricter guidelines than most of us. One of their official crew members needs to appear to be meeting the states requirements for our presence and event at all times.
crowe176
6/2/2020 6:12am
I thought this was going to be about he spent more time on pulp’s show than his own.
slipdog
6/2/2020 6:40am
Helda3 wrote:
kongols wrote:
Is this kindergarden!? WTF. Is motel at the stadium? If you`re slow- warn us, and I won`t hurt your feeling. Other than that- you are FUCKING...

Post a reply to: WTF is Daniel Blair Doing

The Latest