Washougal track prep

bsharkey
Those track workers worked there ass off. Even with the sun it stayed great all day. Not the usual sun baked hard pan
|
Bramlett321
7/29/2018 8:27am
Did anyone happen to notice the flagger lady on the gold app that was down in a corner and she must have been hot as hell. She stripped off her shirt and went full sports bra and water bottle mode!! It was pretty funny kinda like you’re picking your nose and no one is watching lol!!
DPR250R
7/29/2018 9:13am
Did anyone happen to notice the flagger lady on the gold app that was down in a corner and she must have been hot as hell...
Did anyone happen to notice the flagger lady on the gold app that was down in a corner and she must have been hot as hell. She stripped off her shirt and went full sports bra and water bottle mode!! It was pretty funny kinda like you’re picking your nose and no one is watching lol!!
Someone has to do something with that material. My whole family was laughing.
7/29/2018 10:02am
That was cold of NBC to leave that dead air footage of flagger lady up on the app. There's like 2-3 minutes of just her while TV was off on commercial break. C'mon, at least give her a heads' up about it! I would hate to be recorded whilst I was unawares for the whole Gold App-watching world to see.

Post a reply to: Washougal track prep

The Latest