Watching the US MXGP

JB 19
Edited Date/Time 9/2/2017 6:00am
If I'm understanding this right, I can watch the coverage live or replay this weekend by buying this package for 8 euro . (or about 9.50$ ) WATCH MXGP
|
Xeno
8/31/2017 10:03pm

The Shop

Motofinne
9/1/2017 2:36am
JB 19 wrote:
If I'm understanding this right, I can watch the coverage live or replay this weekend by buying this package for 8 euro . (or about 9.50$...
If I'm understanding this right, I can watch the coverage live or replay this weekend by buying this package for 8 euro . (or about 9.50$ ) WATCH MXGP
Yes. You can watch everything live or on replay.'

100% worth the money, i think the CBS TV coverage gets interrupted by commercials.

MXGP-TV has no commercials.
Rowlands
9/1/2017 3:04am
Does anybody have trouble signing into there MXGP-TV account ? I have emailed them and sent them a message on Facebook and no response. Tried all there suggestions on there website.

Getting twitchy about it as it doesn't look like there showing the races live on Motors TV
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/1/2017 3:09am
Rowlands wrote:
Does anybody have trouble signing into there MXGP-TV account ? I have emailed them and sent them a message on Facebook and no response. Tried all...
Does anybody have trouble signing into there MXGP-TV account ? I have emailed them and sent them a message on Facebook and no response. Tried all there suggestions on there website.

Getting twitchy about it as it doesn't look like there showing the races live on Motors TV
No troubles here. Have you tried resetting your password? That usually does the trick when you have sign-in issues.
YamahaJT1
9/1/2017 3:16am
JB 19 wrote:
If I'm understanding this right, I can watch the coverage live or replay this weekend by buying this package for 8 euro . (or about 9.50$...
Motofinne wrote:
Yes. You can watch everything live or on replay.' 100% worth the money, i think the CBS TV coverage gets interrupted by commercials. MXGP-TV has no...
Yes. You can watch everything live or on replay.'

100% worth the money, i think the CBS TV coverage gets interrupted by commercials.

MXGP-TV has no commercials.
Agreed, MXGP-TV is a very good package. I had it for a couple of seasons. Never any issues - Reliable.

I bought the USGP and MXdN/MXoN this year and can't wait!
Rowlands
9/1/2017 3:20am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2017 3:21am
Rowlands wrote:
Does anybody have trouble signing into there MXGP-TV account ? I have emailed them and sent them a message on Facebook and no response. Tried all...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
No troubles here. Have you tried resetting your password? That usually does the trick when you have sign-in issues.
Yes I have done that, I am getting "Invalid Username or Password" when I quite clearly am using the right correct ones as they have sent both to my email.

I will probably try set up a new account in a different email address I CANT miss this GP
JB 19
9/1/2017 4:44am
Looking like the weather might be a bit sketchy. Hopefully they have good luck with the rain.
Rowlands
9/1/2017 4:52am
JB 19 wrote:
Looking like the weather might be a bit sketchy. Hopefully they have good luck with the rain.
Hopefully its not a mudder. What's the forecast saying ?
JB 19
9/1/2017 4:55am
JB 19 wrote:
Rowlands wrote:
Hopefully its not a mudder. What's the forecast saying ?

markit
9/1/2017 5:41am
I'm having the same problem but when I send the new pass I don't get the e mail.
Rowlands
9/1/2017 6:06am
markit wrote:
I'm having the same problem but when I send the new pass I don't get the e mail.
Mine ended up in my "junk mail" maybe have a look in there. Still the provided password doesn't even work so not much use anyway.

Weather looks brutal for Saturday and okay for Sunday should be a good weekend !
Sideways
9/1/2017 8:30am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2017 8:30am
Rowlands wrote:
Yes I have done that, I am getting "Invalid Username or Password" when I quite clearly am using the right correct ones as they have sent...
Yes I have done that, I am getting "Invalid Username or Password" when I quite clearly am using the right correct ones as they have sent both to my email.

I will probably try set up a new account in a different email address I CANT miss this GP
I had the same problem before. when you log in it says "username or email". When i used my username it didnt work. But when i used the email adress it worked. Try it!
Rowlands
9/1/2017 9:00am
Sideways wrote:
I had the same problem before. when you log in it says "username or email". When i used my username it didnt work. But when i...
I had the same problem before. when you log in it says "username or email". When i used my username it didnt work. But when i used the email adress it worked. Try it!
Still no luck and no reply from them.

Thanks for the suggestion
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/1/2017 9:29am
Rowlands wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Rowlands wrote:
Yes I have done that, I am getting "Invalid Username or Password" when I quite clearly am using the right correct ones as they have sent...

Does your computer automatically fill in forms? Auto-fill? I've had issues with auto-fill on different sites before. It's obviously faster since you type the first letter and click the first option but sometimes that doesn't work.

I've had to type everything again line by line and it worked. Sometimes after you put the last letter or number if you press space before going to the next line it counts as a character even if it doesn't show up on screen. Try leaving the cursor right next to your last letter or number then fill out the next line and leave the cursor at the end and click login.

Also make sure that where you put in your username or email that the box/line where you type the characters is white before going to the password box. If it's grey, yellow, or any other color it means you didn't fill out the box/line properly.

Not sure if you'll understand exactly what I'm trying to explain but hopefully you will.

Give that a try.
Rowlands
9/1/2017 9:54am
Tried everything now even on multiple devices and doing as MAVERICK suggested. Anyone would have thought they wanted my money.
YamahaJT1
9/1/2017 10:12am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2017 10:20am
Rowlands wrote:
Tried everything now even on multiple devices and doing as MAVERICK suggested. Anyone would have thought they wanted my money.
Call JH84... He'll hook ya UP.

Just messin' with ya...

Clear your cookies, browsing history, and SSL state. Reboot after doing that... Assuming you use IE. What browser are you using?

You likely have a Java/SSL/certificate setting issue.
Rowlands
9/1/2017 10:53am
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Call JH84... He'll hook ya UP. Just messin' with ya... Clear your cookies, browsing history, and SSL state. Reboot after doing that... Assuming you use IE...

Just messin' with ya...

Clear your cookies, browsing history, and SSL state. Reboot after doing that... Assuming you use IE. What browser are you using?

Tried on chrome, IE and Safari on an iPhone and iPad.

Maybe ET can help ? Tongue
9/1/2017 11:04am
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Call JH84... He'll hook ya UP. Just messin' with ya... Clear your cookies, browsing history, and SSL state. Reboot after doing that... Assuming you use IE...

Just messin' with ya...

Rowlands wrote:
Tried on chrome, IE and Safari on an iPhone and iPad.

Maybe ET can help ? Tongue
Clear your browsing history like YamahaJT1 said.Good luck.
rompin87
9/1/2017 11:11am
Rowlands wrote:

HOLY SHIT BALLS, it's not on motors tv? Looks like I may be paying for this, there's no way I'm missing this GP. I'll check the tv schedule when I get back from work. Just hoping MXGP website is working as it don't look good from the replies in here.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
9/1/2017 12:52pm
Rowlands wrote:

rompin87 wrote:
HOLY SHIT BALLS, it's not on motors tv? Looks like I may be paying for this, there's no way I'm missing this GP. I'll check the...
HOLY SHIT BALLS, it's not on motors tv? Looks like I may be paying for this, there's no way I'm missing this GP. I'll check the tv schedule when I get back from work. Just hoping MXGP website is working as it don't look good from the replies in here.
It's on motors on monday
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/1/2017 2:40pm
Rowlands wrote:

rompin87 wrote:
HOLY SHIT BALLS, it's not on motors tv? Looks like I may be paying for this, there's no way I'm missing this GP. I'll check the...
Site works fine. No problem signing in on my end. I'm on Chrome.

Hopefully I don't have issues tomorrow and Sunday when it really counts.

For the Canadians thinking about purchasing it, the cost is just under 13$ CAD. Get on it.
Cadpro18
9/1/2017 5:36pm
Rowlands wrote:
I've been watching it for 2 years, never a problem. Now I can't log in on 4 different computers. Tried creating a new account, but they never send the email, nor do they respond to emails. They were "nice" enough to take my money for the last race that I was unable to watch.
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
9/1/2017 8:23pm
I had trouble today.
I entered the wrong username and then password. (I didn't enter my email address)
Once I entered the correct credentials, everything looked like I was NOT logged in.
But once I refreshed the page and I believe clicked the login button again, it then showed me as logged in and I was able to access the archives and view races I've paid for.

So refresh, and try clicking the login button a second time and see if that works.
Now that I've logged in successfully I can't get the problem to repeat.

I also had the condition where clicking on the menus did absolutely nothing.
Refreshing the page got that working again too.

They definitely have some quirks/bugs, which I've experienced in the past as well.
But once logged in, the video playback was excellent. I don't believe I've ever had a glitch in video playback or live.

I hope this helps you work around your login issue.
swtwtwtw
9/1/2017 9:22pm
Bought it. Considering buying all this season too. Any promo code to add to the discounted price?
Sideways
9/1/2017 10:53pm
The layout of the site itself is rubbish. The stream and archive is flawless and well worth the money!
Tonynz
9/1/2017 11:30pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
Bought it. Considering buying all this season too. Any promo code to add to the discounted price?
Normally they have a really good deal just before Christmas for the next year,
Rowlands
9/2/2017 3:45am
Created a new account this morning and all seems okay now *Phew*

Post a reply to: Watching the US MXGP

The Latest