Webb

deluxeman
Webb rode damn good tonight. All the Pulp experts wrote him off this season. Reed said on the show the other night he thought that Webb was the danger man in this series. He looked good. Kenny and Eli didn’t look great. AC rode a great race as well. I was impressed with Bagget as well. Fun race to watch.

It’s gonna be fun as we head east. SX is fun this season.
|
Lineman25
2/8/2020 10:14pm
deluxeman wrote:
Webb rode damn good tonight. All the Pulp experts wrote him off this season. Reed said on the show the other night he thought that Webb...
Webb rode damn good tonight. All the Pulp experts wrote him off this season. Reed said on the show the other night he thought that Webb was the danger man in this series. He looked good. Kenny and Eli didn’t look great. AC rode a great race as well. I was impressed with Bagget as well. Fun race to watch.

I though Eli looked pretty good. Was making decent time until the battle with Barcia. But if you weren’t close to the front on that track you more than likely aren’t going to make your way to the front.
Mit12
2/8/2020 10:22pm
That Adam guy was pretty good also!
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
2/8/2020 10:22pm
How good was his front wheel stoppie
Harry_Gray
2/8/2020 10:23pm
Mit12 wrote:
That Adam guy was pretty good also!
Have to agree; thought he was gonna win tonight.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/8/2020 10:25pm
Stoop wrote:
How good was his front wheel stoppie
Unbelievable. He did something similar in some race last year. Just shows you how much bike control these guys have
brlatm
2/8/2020 10:29pm
deluxeman wrote:
Webb rode damn good tonight. All the Pulp experts wrote him off this season. Reed said on the show the other night he thought that Webb...

Spot on but the Pulp and Expert, never use those in the same sentence together.

He just rides like he is pissed off and angry at the track.
2/8/2020 10:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2020 10:38pm
Webb has really kind of saved his season the past two weeks. Obviously it's early so it was never over but I believe he was over 20 points down before last weekend and now he's only 9. Roczen and Tomac better be a bit concerned in my opinion.

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
hamncheeze
2/8/2020 10:41pm
Webb has really kind of saved his season the past two weeks. Obviously it's early so it was never over but I believe he was over...
Webb has really kind of saved his season the past two weeks. Obviously it's early so it was never over but I believe he was over 20 points down before last weekend and now he's only 9. Roczen and Tomac better be a bit concerned in my opinion.

Me too. 6 guys within 25 points with 11 rounds to go. Anything is still possible for any of them (JA had a rough one though) and the series is heading east now. Giddy up!
Moto331
2/8/2020 10:54pm
deluxeman wrote:

If you thought Tomac didn’t look great you should never be allowed to watch another race again...

I’m speechless.
ledger
2/8/2020 11:07pm
He's baaaack...and it makes for great racing.
trevor310mx
Fantasy
3272nd
2/8/2020 11:14pm
deluxeman wrote:

Hold off on Pulp writing him off.. if I remember correctly they all said it was a 3 rider battle for the title between Roczen, Tomac and Webb. No one has written Webb off.
steed 2.0
2/8/2020 11:33pm
deluxeman wrote:

Just some observations from the couch.

How many weeks we are in right now?! Peakform last 4 upto 8 weeks if it stays / hold longer we call it flow ( which is really rare ) anyway... Roczen came in hot at A1 ( can’t remember seen him so dry / lean in a while ) Tomac was 1 or 2 weeks later... so it’s normal that they fade away by now. My gut feeling tells that Barcia has not much control over his peakform... wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was already 1 month before A1 in peakform ( like previous year ) after 3 weeks he fade away... Webb mest up his peakform by the flu, maybe he’s lucky and his peakform kicks in by now 🙈 and Anderson just need a shorter leas 🤠
t_baum88
2/8/2020 11:39pm
deluxeman wrote:

steed 2.0 wrote:
Just some observations from the couch. How many weeks we are in right now?! Peakform last 4 upto 8 weeks if it stays / hold longer...

How many weeks we are in right now?! Peakform last 4 upto 8 weeks if it stays / hold longer we call it flow ( which is really rare ) anyway... Roczen came in hot at A1 ( can’t remember seen him so dry / lean in a while ) Tomac was 1 or 2 weeks later... so it’s normal that they fade away by now. My gut feeling tells that Barcia has not much control over his peakform... wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was already 1 month before A1 in peakform ( like previous year ) after 3 weeks he fade away... Webb mest up his peakform by the flu, maybe he’s lucky and his peakform kicks in by now 🙈 and Anderson just need a shorter leas 🤠
Mentally or Physically? Physically yes, mentally no. Mentally Carmichael was in a “flow state” for like ten years straight. And in the top .001% of moto it usually only really comes down to mental.

Nobody is trying to peak at A1 besides Barcia.
2/9/2020 12:06am
So glad I was there in person to see this win! Great racing tonight....

Would love to see Webb repeat....but I'd also like to see Ken win a title.
FlaNard
2/9/2020 12:08am
I was kind of hoping Webb wouldn't get the win since I like AC so much but he looked good. Can't deny it. The more guys up front the better.
yz133rider
2/9/2020 1:15am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2020 1:22am
t_baum88 wrote:
Mentally or Physically? Physically yes, mentally no. Mentally Carmichael was in a “flow state” for like ten years straight. And in the top .001% of moto...
Mentally or Physically? Physically yes, mentally no. Mentally Carmichael was in a “flow state” for like ten years straight. And in the top .001% of moto it usually only really comes down to mental.

Barcia's trying to peak at press day of a1, against the ktm jr riders.
Motofinne
2/9/2020 1:20am
Webb has really kind of saved his season the past two weeks. Obviously it's early so it was never over but I believe he was over...

Yep. Webb is the guy to beat from now.
steed 2.0
2/9/2020 1:56am
deluxeman wrote:

steed 2.0 wrote:
Just some observations from the couch. How many weeks we are in right now?! Peakform last 4 upto 8 weeks if it stays / hold longer...

t_baum88 wrote:
Mentally or Physically? Physically yes, mentally no. Mentally Carmichael was in a “flow state” for like ten years straight. And in the top .001% of moto...

If you plan your first peak moment early you can work towards a second peak moment during Supercross but, you also need to peak during the outdoors so planning is key... this is also why America is so hard on the riders in comperioson with MXGP... jo steets just count the races... I count the peak moments 🤫
2/9/2020 3:07am
Webb will be the one to beat, he won't go down, Eli and roczen are more prone too.

Eli has ahad great start to the year, but I'm not sold that he mental lapse free just yet.

Post a reply to: Webb

The Latest