What Would Bubba Do?

ocscottie
5/23/2010 9:51am
Alright, who hacked DV's password?

or is retirement so boring that this is all the shit you can come up with?
`ol Ger
5/23/2010 9:53am
I' ve heard of French kissing, but French Fishing...?

Wink
dv12.com
Fantasy
181st
5/23/2010 10:06am
dv12.com wrote:
What would Bubba have done in Hangtown?

I say he would have walked with it with ease...
`ol Ger wrote:
What is your opinion of Ryan Villopoto's outdoor skills, David?

gcw
RV is an awesome rider, not quite as good/fast as Bubba though...
dv12.com
Fantasy
181st
5/23/2010 10:07am
ocscottie wrote:

Good one! Retirement is good. I am just a HUGE Bubba fan since he moved to the pro ranks in 02. The best rider I've seen ride and still impressed me in the races he's done in 2010...

The Shop

Racer92
5/23/2010 10:22am
dv12.com wrote:
Good one! Retirement is good. I am just a HUGE Bubba fan since he moved to the pro ranks in 02. The best rider I've seen...
Good one! Retirement is good. I am just a HUGE Bubba fan since he moved to the pro ranks in 02. The best rider I've seen ride and still impressed me in the races he's done in 2010...
Best rider? I guess that Carmichael guy is 2nd tier in your book.
mohammed
5/23/2010 10:25am
ocscottie wrote:

dv12.com wrote:
Good one! Retirement is good. I am just a HUGE Bubba fan since he moved to the pro ranks in 02. The best rider I've seen...
How about outdoors better than RC and Everts?
bd
5/23/2010 10:28am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2010 10:29am
DV how is that YZ 250?
mxrider225
Fantasy
2855th
5/23/2010 10:28am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2010 10:29am
Gotta be in it to win it.
dv12.com
Fantasy
181st
5/23/2010 10:30am
dv12.com wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
I think raw speed and technique, Bubba is the best ever. After, wins and championship come with the mental, determitaion, intelligence etc... which Bubba proved us he wasn't excelling in those departments. RC and Everts are far ahead of Bubba in terms of wins and championships but Bubba impressed me more on a bike than Stefan and Ricky.
kawi23
5/23/2010 10:36am
he would have went 2-2 if rv2 was racing
Outsider
5/23/2010 10:40am
This was a heck of a cast DV!

I am impressed with your skills here... a little more determination, training and experience, and you could run with the best fishermen on the planet!! Laughing

Oh yeah... I think Bubba would've won or crashed. FWIW
Racer92
5/23/2010 10:41am
dv12.com wrote:
I think raw speed and technique, Bubba is the best ever. After, wins and championship come with the mental, determitaion, intelligence etc... which Bubba proved us...
I think raw speed and technique, Bubba is the best ever. After, wins and championship come with the mental, determitaion, intelligence etc... which Bubba proved us he wasn't excelling in those departments. RC and Everts are far ahead of Bubba in terms of wins and championships but Bubba impressed me more on a bike than Stefan and Ricky.
No doubt James has incredible ability, but he cant take credit for that. He was the lucky recipient of a genetic lottery. I myself have more respect for effort, hustle and determination, because those are things you have to actually earn yourself.

“I resent people who have big talents and don't work at it, because I have a tiny little talent and I squeeze the tube dry.” – Paul Newman
adamdf
5/23/2010 11:03am
dv12.com wrote:
I think raw speed and technique, Bubba is the best ever. After, wins and championship come with the mental, determitaion, intelligence etc... which Bubba proved us...
Racer92 wrote:
No doubt James has incredible ability, but he cant take credit for that. He was the lucky recipient of a genetic lottery. I myself have more...
No doubt James has incredible ability, but he cant take credit for that. He was the lucky recipient of a genetic lottery. I myself have more respect for effort, hustle and determination, because those are things you have to actually earn yourself.

“I resent people who have big talents and don't work at it, because I have a tiny little talent and I squeeze the tube dry.” – Paul Newman
Racer92, bubba did work hard his entire life to get that kind of speed, but yes talent is a big part of it too, i do think Bubba worked hard to get where he is at still though, i mean why else would he hire Aldon to bust his ass training him? But i do get your frustration that Bubba now seems (to the public eye atleast) as though he is living it up and doesn't have the passion to be out there the way a guy like RC did, no matter what, RC wanted to exceed both indoors and out..I know James can't just decide to race the outdoors because his team isn't so the blame lies with them, but i do find it a little frustrating that he would sign such a contract as well..
bigcat
5/23/2010 11:19am
dv12.com wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
Bubba must have put another washed up Frenchman on the payroll...

Bubba have you working PR on the boards DV?

Tongue
bigborefan
5/23/2010 11:22am
Let's settle this once and for all, Bubba does not race motocross anymore and Led Zeppelin is not doing a reunion tour either. Just the facts mam.
kawi23
5/23/2010 11:23am
bigcat wrote:

Tongue
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH DV YOUR A FRUITCAKE
IceMan446
5/23/2010 11:24am
Racer92 wrote:
No doubt James has incredible ability, but he cant take credit for that. He was the lucky recipient of a genetic lottery. I myself have more...

Racer92....genetic lottery? He is one of the hardest riding guys out he trains and does everything to get himself ready for race day. He hired aldon baker who trained one of the best to ever race a motocross bike and you think its all genetic luck. Guess you didn't get any genetic luck, so piss on him for building his craft and perfecting his technique. The dude is fast as shit and until anyone beats him I don't think any of us could doubt his speed. One year off....ricky took one year off and came back and went undefeated what makes you think a year off will ruin him? Give the kid a break he did what he wanted for one summer and will return when healthy. Then let's see who has the "genetic luck".
bigborefan
5/23/2010 11:25am
dv12.com wrote:
Racer92 wrote:

adamdf wrote:
Racer92, bubba did work hard his entire life to get that kind of speed, but yes talent is a big part of it too, i do...
Racer92, bubba did work hard his entire life to get that kind of speed, but yes talent is a big part of it too, i do think Bubba worked hard to get where he is at still though, i mean why else would he hire Aldon to bust his ass training him? But i do get your frustration that Bubba now seems (to the public eye atleast) as though he is living it up and doesn't have the passion to be out there the way a guy like RC did, no matter what, RC wanted to exceed both indoors and out..I know James can't just decide to race the outdoors because his team isn't so the blame lies with them, but i do find it a little frustrating that he would sign such a contract as well..
It lies with James as well for signing an indoor only contract. He could of had a different contract. It wasn't like he was panhandling and had to take whatever was offered to him.
kawi23
5/23/2010 11:26am
Racer92 wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:
Racer92....genetic lottery? He is one of the hardest riding guys out he trains and does everything to get himself ready for race day. He hired aldon...
Racer92....genetic lottery? He is one of the hardest riding guys out he trains and does everything to get himself ready for race day. He hired aldon baker who trained one of the best to ever race a motocross bike and you think its all genetic luck. Guess you didn't get any genetic luck, so piss on him for building his craft and perfecting his technique. The dude is fast as shit and until anyone beats him I don't think any of us could doubt his speed. One year off....ricky took one year off and came back and went undefeated what makes you think a year off will ruin him? Give the kid a break he did what he wanted for one summer and will return when healthy. Then let's see who has the "genetic luck".
LOL what does genes have to do with motocross ..if your fast your fast not about your genetics what so ever
bigborefan
5/23/2010 11:28am
Racer92 wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:
Racer92....genetic lottery? He is one of the hardest riding guys out he trains and does everything to get himself ready for race day. He hired aldon...
I don't remember RC missing an outdoor season? I do recall he missed a SX season for knee surgery.
adamdf
5/23/2010 11:33am
Racer92 wrote:

adamdf wrote:
Racer92, bubba did work hard his entire life to get that kind of speed, but yes talent is a big part of it too, i do...
bigborefan wrote:
It lies with James as well for signing an indoor only contract. He could of had a different contract. It wasn't like he was panhandling and...
It lies with James as well for signing an indoor only contract. He could of had a different contract. It wasn't like he was panhandling and had to take whatever was offered to him.
bigbore, that is what i said....sort of, you are right.
dv12.com
Fantasy
181st
5/23/2010 11:33am
bigcat wrote:

Tongue
kawi23 wrote:
You forgot "multi-millionaire" between "a" and "fruitcake"...
dv12.com
Fantasy
181st
5/23/2010 11:35am
bigcat wrote:

Tongue
I don't need to work for Bubba, I make more money than more than 50% of the pros that raced in Hangtown being retired...
Cigaro
5/23/2010 11:35am
dv12.com wrote:

Opinions are like assholes,we all have one.

So heres mine
Bubba would of yard saled it,got hurt and been out of the MXON.Gotta go with the percentages on this one
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
5/23/2010 11:38am
robkinuk wrote:
Modelled some Answer gear, done a few interviews and wished he wasn't out there. Guys, his fans are just living off memories as it's been soo...
Modelled some Answer gear, done a few interviews and wished he wasn't out there.
Guys, his fans are just living off memories as it's been soo long since he's been on a Motocross track, wasn't it MXDN 2008 at Donington Park, his last ride outdoors?
Rob, haven't you made a career of being a fan and painting memories? Wink
Casemark
5/23/2010 11:39am
dv12.com wrote:

I agree with you DV. If you look at how the results played out, Reed winning moto 1 and Aleesi winning moto 2, it's obvious he would have won both moto's. If you look at history, Chad Reed nor Mike Alessi have ever bet James Stewart outdoor, so why would they have bet him now.
Yes, James Stewart hasn't raced outdoor's since 2008, but that year he won every moto of the 12 race series (24 and 0).
MattyVicious
Fantasy
508th
5/23/2010 11:40am
Stewie is to busy to race. Why ask stupid questions?
kawi23
5/23/2010 11:44am
dv has a personality of a robot
kawi23
5/23/2010 11:47am
just messing with ya 934 ...you WAS the mannnnn
KAWboy14
5/23/2010 12:03pm
bigcat wrote:

Tongue
kawi23 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
You forgot "multi-millionaire" between "a" and "fruitcake"...
hahahahah now thats a good come back DV!

Post a reply to: What Would Bubba Do?

The Latest